[44] How It All Started

Start from the beginning

"Well how are you gonna get to Busan?? Hmm?"..."I was wondering if you guys would help me-"..."Haha, hell no! Your on your own!", Suga chuckled. "Don't you want to stop this whole thing and get back to our regular  lives??"..."Duh, of course we do!".

"Then please help me! I can stop this all, but I can't do it alone!"..."What if there is no cure?? And why do you bother, it's not like you started it", RM laughed.

GD just looked at him, knowing exactly that he and Kun was the one who started this all. "I did". RM was only joking but was surprised when he said that he was the one who started this whole zombie apocalypse.

"No way! You did this all?!!"..."I had part of it, there was a man in charge and I told him to hold back the project we were working on which was a type of gas, but he was just too desperate and just continued it and then this is what happened", he explained.

Everyone was speechless. "I thought it was from bats, since they carry a lot of diseases like corona virus", Jhope said. "Uhh no, but Kun that idiot tricked me!", GD exclaimed being angry.

"Kun?? We know a Kun"..."You guys are probably talking about some other Kun...I'm pretty sure this selfish guy died!". "Well how did he trick you??", Jihyo asked.

"He came to me and my crew saying the government gave him permission to do a project and that I was to help him do some type of gas...he didn't tell me what kind of gas, just said that I was to do what I was told!"..."Later when everything got out of hand, the gas leaked and warned him but he didn't mean it", GD explained.

"So you were just told what to do?", Jihyo asked. "Yeah, my men and I were in a secret hideout after our building exploded. We took some tests from the gas and found out that this gas was a poisonous gas"...Everyone was shocked and some didn't even care, like Taehyung.

"This poison spilled everywhere and affected some animals and then mosquito's would suck the bloods of the animals and would carry it with them and when these mosquitos touched humans that's how everyone was affected, but I still don't know how these 'humans' are still alive but dead. That's why I need to get to Busan".

"Fine we'll help, but we're not leaving for Busan until we find our other group of people!", RM exclaimed. "We don't have time to wait! The doctors in Busan gave me a certain time limit to be there or else they'll leave!", GD said.

"Go where??"..."I heard there was a safe place where there are still survivors guarded by the military...and that's where it is mainly recommended to head to", GD explained making everyone shocked. "So how long do we have before those doctors leave??", Suga asked.

"A week, so we need to leave now! They have a helicopter and that's the only thing that will get us to the island"..."Okay then, if we can't find them until sunset tomorrow, we'll leave! Deal?", RM exclaimed. "Deal!".

"But what if we don't find them?!!", Jungkook asked not liking RM's deal. "Then they'll be left behind!"..."What the fuck RM!!", Jimin shouted. "We have to care for ourselves as well!".

"You don't care for any of us, but yourself! How could we just leave Rose and everyone behind??", Jimin asked being irritated. "Rose isn't the only girl! Your handsome so you'll easily find someone else to love if we can't find her!", RM teased, but Jimin wasn't feeling it and glared at him.

"If I were you guys, I would search for them now!", GD said. Jimin and Jungkook glared at RM and walked off getting there guns ready, while Suga and Jhope went to start the RV and truck.

————

(3 in the morning - no one has slept)

Everyone was ready and was in the car except Bts, Tzuyu and her friends. They found a way to dig up a hole for Nayeon and Jennie.

Tzuyu and her friends stood there, crying. "I will never forget what you did for me Nayeon! I will never forget that you were the one who saved me! I will never forget that you were the first one to ever love and care for me!", Tzuyu said.

"I-I love you!". Tzuyu couldn't bear seeing Nayeon in that hole and walked off crying. "We'll l watch her for you Nayeon! We love you!", Jihyo and Chaeyoung said and followed Tzuyu to the car.

Bts on the other hand looked at Taehyung who was still holding onto Jennie. Nayeon was already in the hole, they were just waiting for Taehyung to put Jennie in, to give them a proper, respect burial they deserve.

Taehyung picked up Jennie, who was wrapped in a plastic bag. He carried her in bridal style and went down the hole and slowly put her down, as unstoppable tears just kept streaming down his face.

"I-I love you baby!", he said and just cried out loud. Bts and everyone walked off giving him time to cry his pain away, but this type of pain would never leave.

"I thought I could stay strong and let you go, but I can't baby! I can't do it! It's too hard for me!", he cried.

————

After V had the strength to get up and leave, but before he did, he kissed Jennie's forehead and then got up from the hole.

He walked past everyone and went straight to the car with his puffy eyes from crying all night. "You don't want to bury her?", RM asked, but Taehyung was already in too much pain from losing her.

Burying her is already too much for his heart to handle, especially when his heart is already broken, he can't do it. Taehyung got into the RV and just sat there crying. He is barely hanging on, but is trying his best to stay strong for Jennie.

To be continued...

Remember when I gave you all a hint on who the guy was?? Nana, his wife who died? Well that's G-Dragons real ex-girlfriend lol and there's a reason why I chose him and not because I'm being biased😁