[40] Invasion (Pt. 2)

Začít od začátku

"SHUT THE FUCK UP TZUYU!!!!", Nayeon screamed, crying out loud. "It's okay Sana, I'm going to help you, okay? Nothing's gonna happen!". Sana was just cried her eyes out. "I'm not gonna make it!....P-Please make up with T-Tzuyu", Sana whispered, as she closed her eyes.

"no! No! NO!!! SANA WAKE UP!!! NO!!!", Nayeon cried out loud, trying to wake up Sana, who was already dead. Tzuyu and the other two were starting to tear up. "This is all your fault Nayeon!", Tzuyu shouted, but Nayeon ignored her and just cried.

"If you never wanted us to do laundry, this would have never happened to her! You killed her! YOU KILLED HER!!", she shouted, making Nayeon cry even more.....A few seconds later, Sana opened her eyes, as her bones were cracking in every place.

Nayeon saw that she was a walker and quickly got up and walked back, still crying. "You can kill me Sana", Nayeon cried, smiling weakly. Sana who was a zombie, started growling at her and quickly ran towards Nayeon, but luckily Tzuyu shot her down.

Although Tzuyu was anger with Nayeon, she still has a little bit of care for her. Then one zombie ran up from the water attacking Chaeyoung to the floor. Tzuyu quickly shot it off and helped her up. "Are you okay??".

Then there were more zombies popping up from the water, making all of them back away. "What the hell! Where did all these zombies come from?!!", Jihyo asked, being shocked.

All the zombies saw them and quickly ran out of the water, making all four of them run back to the campsite

All the zombies saw them and quickly ran out of the water, making all four of them run back to the campsite. These zombies were crazy fast and were desperate for food.

--

Lisa quickly grabbed Milo's hand as they ran back, but Lisa kept shooting, along with the help of Red Velvet and Rose. "Run Milo! RUN!!!", Lisa shouted. Milo was crying so bad and didn't want to leave. "GO! JUST GO!! We'll be right behind you! Run towards the lake!", she shouted.

Milo quickly ran towards the lake, but then saw Yeri, who was struggling with a zombie. She quickly looked around for something and saw a stick. She ran towards them and hit the walker in the head, not doing much, but getting it's attention.

The walker looked back and ran towards Milo, but Yeri quickly jumped on it, and twisted it's head, making it fall to the ground, and then stepped on it, smashing it's head. "Are you okay?", Yeri asked heavily breathing.

"Y-Yeah". "Let's head towards the lake, okay?", Yeri said, as she grabbed her hand, but when they were running they saw Tzuyu and the other three running towards them with a lot of walkers behind them.