Chapter 37

A/N - Im sorry, it's terrible.

Chapter Thirty Seven

Hailey's P.O.V

" So who's your favorite ? " 

I grinned at the eager expression on Drews face as he questioned me, my eyes on him but my mind elsewhere - Demi and Nialler are going on a date tonight - no biggie. Kiara waved at me from behind Wesley's head gesturing towards the front exit and bringing her fingers up to her lips as if she were smoking then pointing at Zayn, I raised my eyebrows but nodded.

I met eyes with the boy in front of me and replied in what I would hope was a fangirl voice, while batting my lashes - although I didn't have to try hard, I still wasn't sure how I was being so calm.

" You're my favorite Drew "

Keaton rolled his eyes, " Don't lie to make him feel better, it's me isn't it ? " 

I met his gaze and flashed him a wink before nodding, Wesley noticed and nudged me - pointing at himself and wiggling his eyebrows in a flirtacious manner, I couldn't help but laugh. These boys were really entertaining. Drew grinned at me as he pulled up his tank top, like that were the most normal thing ever - looking away. I had seen him without a shirt on in episodes of X Factor but just, in person.

I can't.

My breath hitched in my throat as my gaze travelled down from his arm to his hand which was rubbing circles absentmindedly on his toned stomach, where was Kiara when I needed her to stop me from being such a pervert. I bit my lip as I stared at him, I heard a loud cough and my face flushed red at being caught, my eyes snapped up to the boys but it wasn't them.

I turned slightly, disappointed at the interruption especially since they appeared to have not noticed - my eyes shooting daggers at the one and only, Harry Styles.

" Sorry to interrupt " he murmured, pretending to look sincere.

I brushed it off with a wave of my hand as the three boys infront of me eyed him apprehensively, he grinned showing his dimples and grabbed me for a hug - I laughed as his curls attacked my face and  Liam caught my eye from over Harrys shoulder shooting me a wave and an overly excited smile. He let me go slowly and smiled tightly at the boys who still didn't look amused with our new guest.

" Drew, Keaton, Wes " I paused, a smile on my lips as their names rolled off my tongue with ease - I gestured to Harry and continued, " this is my friend Harry, you may know him as one fifth of One Direction " 

They nodded and Harry stuck out his hand, not looking any more British than he could at this very moment - they all shook hands and I noticed Harry wince as Drew tightly gripped his fingers. I said i'd be back in a second and walked quickly over to the other three boys who stopped mid conversation when I approached, first I greeted Liam and Louis, giving them hugs ; Niall opened his arms as I let Liam go, ruffling his head - I raised my eyebrows.

" A second hug won't hurt " he smiled cutely and I hugged him again.

" So what were you guys talking about ? " I asked, turning my head to see Harry shaking his head vigorously to something Keaton was saying - twitching as he mimicked dance moves.

Seemed like they were getting along I suppose.

" Erm .. "  Niall trailed, staring at a contestant walking by.

It surprised me how no one else was bothering them.

I mean they're One Direction.

" Well we were talking about - " Liam started before Louis cut him off.

" We're talking about Niall's date tonight "

Ahh, I see.

I fidgeted for a bit before I hesitantly answered.

" Oh yes, I heard - that's going to be fun. Nemi and that " I mumbled, Niall's eyes widened when I used the ship name and I mentally facepalmed myself. He was probably thinking about the night in the room when that name was first brought up.

My princess.

" It should be fun, Nialler here is going to take her somewhere fancy " Louis continued, oblivious to the awkward tension as he patted Niall on the back, or maybe it was just me who felt awkward.

" Pity Danielle's not here, could've gone on a double date " Liam added sadly, I met his big brown eyes questioningly and he nodded as if he knew what I was thinking - I grinned.

I was happy they fixed things, they were an amazing couple.

Well, I didn't really know her but - I guess I was happy if Liam was happy.

" Ohhh - maybe Zayn and Perrie could join " Louis suggested, a sneaky glint in his eyes. Perrie's here ? oh that's just great, I bet Kiara doesn't know - and yet, she's outside somewhere with him.

Niall just shrugged, looking unsure.

" Or better yet, maybe Harry could go with you " 

Everyone paused for a moment as I frowned at Louis, who would Harry take on that double date ?

Realisation dawned as Liam and I clicked at where he was going with this, we both tried to speak at the same time while Niall opened his mouth to question him.

" Who would Har - "

" Oh look - pies ! "

" The peop- pies ? "