FAQ on TGWTRL

Hello loves :)

I can never thank you guys enough for taking the time to read this story, the reads are incredible and im glad the plot kept you reading long enough to see how Haileys adventure ends.

K here we go, FAQ.

# 1 - Why The Girl With The Red Lipstick of all story titles ? 

It was completely random, I needed a title and that literally was the first thing that came to mind. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo may have inspired it a little bit, I mean come on - it's catchy !

# 2 - Character Names, random or ?

Hailey Pierce - Hailey is the name of Eminems daughter, and Pierce is the surname of an actor in the tv series Community ; I kept repeating random names in my head until one caught on, Hailey Pierce did.

Kiara Matthews - Kiara, daughter of Nala and Simba from the Lion King. Seriously, ive always loved that name. As for Matthews, I just thought it sounded good together.

Tate - It's a hot name, it was that or Zach. Which is why in one chapter I mentioned his full name - Zachary Tate Pierce. 

umm, I think thats it.

Minor  Character Names.

Mia Skye - she's the barista in the chapter where theyre at Starbucks and Kiara meets Harry. She's a character in my best friends story, so I thought it'd be nice to include her.

Josh - Tates new American friend. Uhh basically just took it from Josh Devine.

#3 - Did you have a planned ending ? or did the comments from all the ships change your mind ?

Actually, when I decided to continue the story I had no idea that where im at now was going to happen. I had no intention of having Emblem 3, Little Mix, never the less Ed Sheeran appear in my story. I just started writing and whatever happened happened.

I had first planned to end the story with Harry, because it had started as a Styles fan fiction. Then I went on to thinking Niall would make a terrific ending, but then the ships keep having me change my mind. So to be honest, no I don't have a planned ending and I still have no idea whats going to happen.

#4 - You first planned to stop the story at the concert, how would you have ended it if you did ?

Uhh the way I wanted to end it was very questionable. I thought it'd be quite entertaining if something along the lines of Final Destination were to happen, but looking back that wouldn't have been a pretty ending. At all.

#5 - Which is your favorite ship ? 

Nailey.

I had a little bit of feels for Edley and Liley though.

#6 - Is there going to be a sequel ?

I had thought about it, but im not too sure anymore. If I do wouldn't it just suck ? I mean I already thought TGWTRL's sucess was just luck. 

#7 - If you were, what would it be about ?

Basically, Kiara's story. It'd be much alike TGWTRL with all of it's P.O.V changes, sometimes I can't even keep up. Read the image on the side for a quick preview of what it couldve been.

#8 -  Do you know how you're going to end it ? Because one of the boys will be let down, somehow . Especially your readers.

No I don't, and everytime I write I think about that :/ I can't make everyone happy !

#9 - What did you use to make your cover (s) ?

I use iPiccy.com - I had been used to Picnik so iPiccy is really easy for me to use.

#10 -  ... ( I don't know what else right now all questions basically could be answered in the ones above, inbox if you have another though  )

__

Love you <3

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5083e16ae4b06c762072f3d9 

^ supplied on the external link if you still want to vote, idk.

- Sparky