Chapter 24

Chapter Twenty Four ✔

Liam's P.O.V

Good morning world, I thought happily as I tiptoed around the house.

Everyone was still sleeping soundly; I unlocked the front door and took a deep breath of the freshly dewed grass – glancing around at the swaying trees. A mixture of emotions swirling around inside me: it was my first day officially being nineteen; I excitedly watched a bird fly through the trees.

I wonder what the world had planned for me.

Walking back inside I turned on the TV, rushing to turn down the volume because its speakers were beside the sleeping guests. I flipped through the channels absentmindedly; I wonder what Dani's doing - probably sleeping, my special angel.

My eyes widened as I grinned at the movie the channel was currently playing, it was Toy Story 3.  I took it as a good omen, a sign – today was going to be a good day.

I wanted to sit down and watch but I really needed to shower, silently I snuck into the spare room where my clothes were. I unzipped my suitcase, cringing at the loud sound it made, I clenched my jaw – glancing around.

Hailey stirred in her sleep, wearing only a shirt; it looked really familiar but I couldn't pin it because I couldn't really see the design, my eyes involuntarily travelled up her legs and I pulled the cover at her feet over her, flushing.

I then picked up my stuff and headed to the shower, taking my time.

Harry's P.O.V

I sat up sleepily, regarding my surroundings.

Louis was beside me snoring lightly. Nialler was still on the couch, his legs wrapped around the long cushion. I turned slowly as I raised my arms behind my head stretching, yawning I studied Hailey’s brother and best friend - they were spooning, both had smiles on their faces as they slept soundly.

I stopped myself from laughing at the sight.

I stood up and trudged towards the bathroom, needed to wee. I heard vague whispers in the kitchen as I unzipped my pants, going about my business I thought about last night.

Telling Niall that this was just a game to me probably wasn’t the best idea, but I couldn’t let it show - how much this one girl meant to me, especially so quickly.

I sighed, leaning against the sink as I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I know I may not be the best looking in the band, or the smartest one or even the sweetest one, but surely that wouldn’t matter.

I splashed water onto my face, running my fingers through my curls.

I shook my head, it’s too early to think like this - heading towards my bedroom I pulled my shirt over my head, shrugging out of my pants. I threw my shedded clothes onto a sleepy Zayn as I rummaged through my drawers, I grinned as he groaned under his breath sitting up tossing my discarded jeans back at me.

“Wheres Li?” I asked curiously, abandoning any thought of a good morning as I kicked said dirty clothes under the bed.

“Uhh, I dunno” he replied tiredly, rubbing his eyes and looking at the spot beside him.

“Ahh alright, lets go create havoc”

He rolled his eyes grumpily, Zayn wasn’t really a morning person. I ignored him, thinking maybe Liam was the one I heard in the kitchen earlier, he'll be sure to make something to eat – because even though we ate loads last night, I was still hungry.

I paused outside the door Hailey was in and wondered idly if I should wake her up, I chose not to - instead, I went to wake up Boo Bear.