•EPILOGUE•

Stirring around on the bed my hands reached across as it shuffled around the covers. My eyes squinting as they stayed shut. Where is he? My eyes slowly opening as a gentle yawn left my lips. My arms stretching above my head as I sat up on the bed. Ruffling my fingers through my hair as the tiny laughs of our little baby girl Soo Ah (Soo means water and Ah mean Beautiful, Elegant or Graceful) echoed through the house.

Stumbling to my feet as I walked over to her room. Opening the door, my eyes greet upon Jungkook swaying Soo Ah in his arms as his bunny smile pasted her chubby face. His hair flopping up and down as he spun her around.

"Morning bubba." He sounded out as his glistening eyes met upon me.

"Morning love." I said as I walked closer to him, placing a gentle peck to his lips. His eyes fluttering shut as he kissed back. A gentle smile forming on both our lips as we pulled away and looked at the absolutely beautiful human being we created together. She wore rosy chubby cheeks, her legs covered in baby fat rolls as her lips shone a bright pink. Her eyes round as they glistened with a light brown color. Her ting body fitting smugly in a whole bunny pajamas as her fingers stuck into her mouth.

"Did you feed her?" I questioned as I passed my hands through her soft bed hair.

"And I already took her out for some early morning sun." He replied chuckling cutely as he kissed her neck. Ting giggles leaving her mouth as her ting hands clasped onto his head. I couldn't deny it. Soo Ah was obsessed with her dad, ever since I made her, he makes sure I don't do a thing. The time I'm awake, he's already feeding her or already fed her and basically done everything I'm supposed to do.

Over the past 2 years Jungkook moved up to being CEO while his dad retired and found some other love himself. My dad finally allowed me to leave the business job and carry on my doctor degree. I'm usually only home on the weekends, during the week my schedule is tightly packed with exams and courses. I usually get home late at night, that's why Soo Ah finds herself enjoying Jungkook's company way more but there's her times where she'll be over with him.

As for Jimin and Taehyung, they found girls of their own. Taehyung continued with his singing career as Jimin began working with Jungkook as his partner in crime at work more of his right hand man you could say. Taehyung's actually getting married this month. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for him but....the girl....she almost like me.

"Babeeee..." Jungkook whined as he pulled me out of deep thought.

"Hmm." I hummed back as I took the reaching baby in his arms. Her little arms pelted out as her fingers curled up as she called me to take her.

"When am I getting breakfast?" He smirked as he moved closer to my ear.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked as I eyed the chubby baby that laid in my arms.

"You shouldn't be asking me 'what'..." he breathed into my ear. His hot breath pasted my exposed neck as he continued. "You should be asking me 'who' " I could almost feel the smirk forming on his lips.

"Who?" My eyebrows quirked as my head shot across to the man that stood next to me shirtless as grey sweatpants hung low on his waist. His Calvin Klein lining slightly exposed as he looked up and down my body.

"You." His smirked as his hands snaked around my body.

"Jeon..." I shot a glare his way. "The baby is here." My eyes rolled at him.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" His head tilted to the side.

"Not around the baby." I said as I tickled under her chubby neck.

"She doesn't know what we're doing." He smirked as he kissed my neck.

"Jeon...." I said sternly as I moved away from him.

"Wait till I get you later." He smirked as he kissed both mine and Soo Ah's cheeks before he left the room. "I'm taking a shower." He waved his hands in the air.

My smiling face returning to the bubbly baby as my eyes glistened. "Daddy's being a bad boy." I chuckled out as I kissed her cheeks. "How about we freshen you up huh?"

{time skip}

"Aish...." I groaned out as I plopped myself on the bed. "She's finally asleep." I breathed out.

"Oh..." Jungkook said before he's hovering me. "We're not done yet." He smirked.

My hands falling to his hard chest as I stopped him from coming closer.

His eyebrows quirking as his head titled.

"What's wrong?" He questioned almost with a sad tone.

"I-" I stopped myself before speaking as I looked up at him. Staring into his glistening eyes I ran into thoughts. I agree he's deprived, I agree he's probably frustrated and he's yearning for his pleasure. I haven't really been home these days and it's the weekend, I'm only really home on the weekends. All the other weekends I've been studying for exams, but now I don't have an excuse.

"Baby..." he called out to me.

I should make it up to him.

"Hmm.." I hummed out as my hands slowly released from his chest.

"What's wrong? You zoned out for a second." He chuckled as he pecked my lips. "You don't want to do it?" He breathed out before he's pulling up. "It's okay if you don't want to." He sighed.

"Wait." I said before I'm gripping his shirt, his eyes widening as he braced himself with the sudden movement. "W-we can do it." I murmured out shyly as I bit onto my bottom lip.

"You don't have to..." he said.

"No..." I breathed out. "I want to....it's been a while..."

A smile covering his face as his eyes glistened. "I won't be easy..." he smirked.

"Maybe I don't want you to be." I smirked as his eyebrows quirked with mischief.

"That's the freaky y/n I know." He said before his lips are locked with mine. Our eyes fluttering shut as his head titled,deepening the kiss. Before I knew it his hands are roaming under my oversized jersey.

"What do you want this time?" He breathed out as he pulled back. His head trailing down my stomach before he's stripping away my shorts. Hot breaths pasted my entrance as my back arched. My hands gripping the sheets at the side as I breathed out,
"W-what?"

"I want a boy this time." He smirked before his tongue is circling my entrance.

"W-what?" I gasped out as my hands ran through his hair.

That's when.....
Our unexpected love story turned another page and we're beginning our little family we always talked of. Our own little y/n and a little Jungkook running around.
_______________________________
THE END
Love you all ❤️
Stay tuned for a new book soon☺️
Check out my first Taehyung book if you haven't yet 💜