-84-

⚠️SMUT CONTINUED⚠️

Our tongues fighting for dominance as his fingers worked their magic once more on my clit. Soft moans escaping my mouth as his mouth worked another set of magic on my neck and chest. My eyes fluttering shut as my back arched.

"Come here..." he said huskily before he grabbed my waist and threw me over his shoulder.

"Ahh...." a light gasp left my mouth as I was now hangin from his shoulder. "Ya! You can't do that!"

"Why not?" He smirked as his hands laid a hearty slap on my ass. I hissed out before my back is hitting down on the couch. My eyes trailing up to see his as he threw off his pants without any more discussion. His hard, large bulge sprung out as my eyes couldn't help but widen at the huge size. I hadn't had sex with him in so long. It felt as if, this is my first time all over again.

"T-the room is to far..." he breathed out as he hovered over me. "Can we do it here?" He questioned.

Those words echoed through my ears as my gaze softened at his glistening eyes. This is the first time in our marriage he ever asked me this question.

"A-are the doors locked?" I said breathless as he came closer.

"Mhm..." he hummed out before his lips are posted against mine once more. The sounds of lip smacking filled the room as our bums pasted between it. My mind melting into his as I released myself onto him. He now had full control over the situation.

I gave myself to him.
I allowed him in

His legs pushing mine apart as I felt his hard bulge at my entrance. A gasp leaving my lips as I pulled back from the kiss for air. His eyes closed as he made his way to my jaw. Trailing wet kisses as he outlined my jaw and collar bone. Hums leaving my lips as he trailed down my cleavage. My back arching as he kissed down my stomach. Dragging his lips across my smooth stomach. Goosebumps invading my body as the sensation of heat and need built higher inside me.

My hands running through his smooth hair as his tongue played with my folds. My head throwing back as I felt a smirk forming on his lips.

My hands gripped onto his shoulder as he moved his way back up to my lips. His hard bulge rubbing against my entrance as it increased the friction between us.

"Are you ready?" He asked as his hands wiped away the few strands of hair from my face. I nodded breathless and my eyes glued to his. Jungkook's hand travelled down and he slowly inserted into me, completely filling me up. I hadn't take him in so long, I completely forgot how huge he was. Tears welled up into my eyes as I hissed out. His lips immediately connecting with mine, in attempt to keep my mind off the pain. 

"Don't worry it'll get better soon." He said softly as he continued kissing me. His hips slowly began moving back and forth. My squeals softly being heard between the kiss as his free hand rubbed my clit.

His bulge inserting in and out of me as his fingers worked magic on my clit. It was happening just like a whole fantasy. The moans, the skin clapping, the friction....it drove both of us on the edge. Before I knew it, his paste increased bit by bit. The moans turned into pleasurable ones instead of pain.

"Faster..." I breathed out from the kiss as I pulled back for air. His head nodding as his hails increased. My body jerking as my nails slightly dig into his back. A smirk forming on his lips before he buried his head into my neck.

"Fuck...you got so tight..." he hummed out into my neck as I bit onto my bottom lip.

"Ahhh..." I moaned out as his hips began moving faster. "Jungkook....."

"I-"

"No not yet!" He groaned out. "On your four now!" He commanded as he pulled out of me.

Following his commands without any second thoughts, I was now on my four. My teeth captivating my bottom lip as I anticipated what he was going to do next. His hands trailing up behind my head as his large hands gripped onto my hair. He didn't grip it in a way to hurt but instead to make the experience more exciting. Excitement growing through my a light chuckle left my lips.

"Oh you like this huh?" He said from behind me as I felt him push himself against my. His hard bulge pointing at my entrance as I gasped out. Without further reasoning, he inserted in me. My back arching as his grip around my hair tightened. His other hands took a firm grip onto my waist as I moaned out. His hips hitting against me as tears welled up into my eyes.

So much was happening at once, my mind couldn't focus on one thing. He sent my needs off the cliff. He made me feel things I never knew a woman could feel when she is about to orgasm. The sounds of skin clapping and our moans jumbled together echoed through the living room.

"RING RING!"
"RING RING!"

His phone vibrated on the counter top beside us.

"J-Jungkook y-you're p-hone..." I stuttered out as he continued fucking me from behind.

"Fuck it..." he said breathless as he thrusted in and out of me faster. My moans becoming more heavy as the phone continued to ring off.

"M-maybe it's important...." I managed to moan out as he struck against my g-spot. Now with every thrust he hit the same spot. My mind going fuzzy as he thrusted faster. His moans echoed through me as I grew excited.

"A-answer it...." I murmured out.

"This is more important." He said breathless as he moaned out.

"J-jungkook....." I breathed out as my hands gripped tighter on the sofa. "I'm- im- about to cum..."

"W-wait..." he stuttered as his thrusts became faster and faster. The speed of his sparse had my mind running crazy.

"Fuck...." he hissed out before he pulled out. My body falling breathless on the sofa as he placed a gentle kiss to my forehead. My eyes fluttering shut as he picked up the phone and called back the person. His chest heaving as he sat beside me. My head fell back onto the couch as he cleared his throat before speaking.

"H-hello?" He said in a low husky voice.
_______________________________