-42-

_____________________________
I found my body at peace, hearing the sounds of a heart beat echoing through my ears. My hands gently brushed across a hard chest. My eyes slowly fluttered open as my gaze moved up only to meet pink lips that fell slightly open. His fluffy hair that sat so perfectly and messily on his forehead as his eyes kept shut silently.

My fingers subconsciously raising as I found myself brushing the loose strands of hair that fell over his eyes. His eyes gently jumping to the touch as my hands quickly moved back. He groaned as his head turned the other direction. His muscular arms wrapped firmly around my waist.

My eyes softened at the sight. Who knew I would be lying in his chest right now, hearing his every heart beat as my head gently moved up and down as he took every breath. My bottom lip getting caught in my teeth as I found myself smiling his way. Why did last night feel different? Why did I accept it and easily give in? I surrendered to his touch, I allowed myself to let him in.....I allowed myself to melt in his arms and show him that I wanted something more.

But.....

This was all wrong....we just did this to satisfy our pleasure. We didn't do this because we love each other but instead to satisfy our needs of love. I knew....it wasn't going to end well. It's starting to go downhill, because I'm finding myself....wanting to stay here and not leave his arms.

My fingers drawing tiny patterns on his bare chest.
"Having fun baby?" He huskily said as his sleepy voice echoed the room. My hands immediately retracting as I cleared my throat before choking out,
"I uh...you're awake?"

He chuckled as he saw the way I got flustered. My face burning up as I looked down only to see my bare legs intertwined with his. My eyes widened as I retracted myself from his chest.

"Ouch..." I gently moaned out as a soreness attacked between my legs. I hissed as I gently moved from on top him.

"Careful baby...you could hurt yourself...." he said in a worried tone as his hands snakes around my waist helping me move off him.

My face burned up red as he grabbed my bare waist. Our bodies connecting as the friction caused me to tense up a bit.

"Your shy now?!" He chuckled out as he turned to his side, he was now leaning on his elbow as he glanced up at my eyes that looked tarnished. He bit onto his lips as his eyes trailed down my swollen lips. His eyebrows quirked as he saw me trying to complete  a sentence.

"We're gonna be late for work...." I managed to
spit out.

"No need..." he bluntly said as he leaned back over to his back. His muscles contracted as he moved his arms above his head. My eyes couldn't help but stare his way.

"Umm...but today is Friday...." I raised an eyebrow. "It's clearly a working day...."

"Y/n...." he breathed out as with swift movements he's hovering over me once more.
"I told you....no need...we're taking a day off today...." he said as his face moved closer to me. His eyes turning back into that dangerous look as I gulped down. My eyes trailing down to his lips as I found myself lightly biting onto mine.

"You're such a tease,you know that?..." he breathed out as his lips brushed against mine.

My eyes fluttering shut as our bodies froze. A message notification sounded the room. His eyes looked up as his eyebrows furrowed.

"Mine or yours?" He questioned.

I shrugged as a sigh pursed through his lips.
His weight removing from me as he standed to his feet.

"I'm gonna freshen up..." he said as he ruffled his fingers through his fluffy hair. The strands of his hair falling back perfectly as he turned around before stopping himself from moving forward anymore.
"I almost forgot...." he said as he playfully scratched the back of his head.

"We're having a business party tomorrow, my dad said they'll announce our marriage to the other businesses. He told me that we have to act like you know.....we're...." he said as he choked up a smile.

"I know...." I chuckled out as he found himself giggling.

"I figured you won't have anything to wear so I took today off for you to go buy any dress you want...." he gently smiled as his eyes glistened slightly.

I gasped before sitting up, pulling the covers up to my neck as my hair fell messily.
"Really?!" I said surprised at his comment. I was surprised at the fact that Jeon Jungkook the biggest playboy known wants to carry me out to buy a dress for one night. Part of me was slightly confused and cautious of his unusual behavior all of a sudden. At the end of the day, I was the most gullible. I fall and trust people faster than I should, but there's always a part of me that thinks everyone deserves a second chance.

"Awww, yes baby any dress you want...." he giggled before making his way to the bathroom.

I found myself smiling subconsciously to myself, as his words ringed in my ears. I don't know why this simple act caused my heart to skip a beat. I guess it's just because he said it. Why did those simple words of him carrying me to simply buy a dress cause me to get so excited? The last time I ever went out to buy a dress was with.....Taehyung....when he....Ugh never mind....

I looked down as these questions bombarded my mind. I found myself questioning myself about my feelings towards Jungkook.....why am I feeling the same way I felt when I started dating Taehyung. Why did I turn into that high schooler that found herself squealing in her room when a boy messaged her. I told myself this marriage wasn't going to have love but only understanding....but I'm slowly finding myself going against my words....it should not be like this.

You're only gonna suffer more y/n....

I sighed as I slowly got up from his bed. As I ruffled out the bed his fragrance attacked my noise as I found myself coming to a complete pause before moving. A subtle smile forming on my lips as I giggled before standing to my feet. Walking towards my room with sore legs, I didn't hesitate to go straight to the bathroom to freshen up.

Running my fingers through my hair as it completely became soaked with the warm water. Questioning myself over and over....
Why did I stay there?? Why is he acting like this so suddenly??

The biggest question of all to myself was....

"Am I falling for him? Is this all a mistake? Or am I just using him as a rebound for Taehyung......"

______________________________
To be continued....
Thanks for reading 💜💜
Don't forget to vote ami 😁