-66-

He needs me
He needs me
He needs me

That's all they ever say. They need you, but never once, did he show me that he needs me.

"Taehyung I always understood everyone else's feelings but no one never tried to understand mine....." I scoffed.

"I understand that but-"

"You heard we're taking a break. We need time...he needs time. He needs to get a grip on himself before I happen to change my mind. I'm not going to stay with a man who uses me for pleasure and then fuck other girls at the end of the night." My arms folded. "Not when I- Ugh you know what I mean" I looked down.

"If you think that's what you want then....that's what you want....think about yourself for once....put yourself first you're always worried about other and not about your happiness..." Taehyung's eyes glistened as his hands cupped the side of my cheek. "The doctor said you'll be other in a couple of days but if you seem to get better faster you'll be other earlier." He continued.

"Now do I hear that little tummy grumbling?" He playfully said.

"Oh...." I chuckled. "Yeah kinda hungry...."

"What do you want?" His head slanted.

"Chicken!" I shouted out full of joy.

He chuckled before he answered. "Okay chicken it is!" He lightly pinched my cheeks.

.......

Hands ruffling through my damp hair as I drove into the driveway. Walking into the dark house as I plopped myself on the couch. Sorrow and guilt drowning me. It felt as if I couldn't breathe. It was like I'm drowning and there was no one to pull me above the water.

My hands covered my face as silent yet sorrowful groan left my mouth. Tears filling my eyes as my eyelids became heavy. My body weakening as the feeling of numbness took over. A sharp pain coming across my chest. It wasn't one that felt like something was happening, but instead it was my heart.....my heart was aching. Why was this happening? I never found myself being this this over a girl....never. This time....it wasn't because I need her to become CEO but instead it's because she isn't here.

She isn't here to ask me if I'm doing okay. She isn't here to make me laugh and completely forget the pain of my past. When I'm with y/n somehow she manages to appear as the only girl in my life at that moment. Never once did my mind run on another girl when I'm with her. It's always about her......y/n.

"What is happening?" I breathed out as my hands ran down my face. Tears streaming down my face as I stared at the brown ceiling. My body going completely numb.

"RING RING! RING RING!"

"What?!" I answered the phone harshly as the line went silent.

"I'm just calling to check in on you...." the deep voice said.

"What do you want Taehyung! I'm fine!" I groaned as my hands wiped the tears from my cheeks.

"I just wanted to tell you y/n woke up...." he said almost in a whisper.

"Is she okay?" I asked hurriedly as I sat up on the couch.

"I thought you didn't care." Taehyung chuckled.

"I'm asking you a question."

"She's fine. I just bought chicken for her to eat....she just left to take a bath..." Taehyung said.

"Oh...." I breathed out as my eyes fluttered shut allowing a single tear to roll down my cheeks.
"Don't....do anything okay....."

"Like what?" I could almost sense Taehyung's smirk from across the phone.

"Don't play dumb you know what I'm talking about...." I groaned. "Don't do anything I won't like okay....she's still my wife...."

"Then claim her!" Taehyung blurted out in a frustrating tone.

"She said she needs a break. I-"

"Don't make excuses....follow your heart Jungkook....you don't need that CEO job....if y/n finds out about that....she'll really leave you...." Taehyung sighed

"She won't find out...." I breathed out.

"You still want to carry that on? After all of this? Aren't you opening your eyes?" Taehyung sneered out.

"I don't need you to tell me what to do!" My hands ruffled through my hair.

"You're so stubborn! If you don't open up your feelings to anyone you're going to go wreck again! Won't you listen to me Jungkook. Just listen to me!" Taehyung begged.

"I don't fucking need you to tell me what to do Taehyung!" I shouted as I hung up the phone. Throwing my phone beside me, my body plopped back down on the couch. The last words of y/n rang through my head.

I groaned as I held onto my head.
My hands slammed down on the couch as I sat up. My eyes trailing over to the kitchen, my numb feet carrying me to the kitchen as I grabbed a bottle of liquor from the cabinet. The dark liquid filled the bottle as I stumbled across to the living room again.

Popping the lid open, I chugged down the dark liquid. The liquid burning as I trailed down my throat. My head throwing back as I gulped it down, my eyes closing shut as I allowed the warmness to run through my body. The warmness of the liquid swallowing me as the thoughts slowing drained out my head. My head spinning as it became heavy. Hissing as I gulped down another shot of the liquid. Groaning as my body sulked into the couch. The bottle of liquor hanging from my hands as my legs spread apart. Tears burning my eyes as it streamed down my pale face.

"What is wrong with you Jungkook?"
________________________________