-83-

"Babeeeeeee...." Jungkook whined from the living room.

"Yes baby.." I shouted back waiting for him to reply as a soapy scrubber laid in my hands while I scrubbed the few dishes that were used when making breakfast.

"I called you...." strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist. Pushing his body against mine as he earned a light gasp to leave my mouth.

"Jungkook..." I breathed out as I gulped down. "I'm doing the dishes...."

⚠️MATURE CONTENT⚠️
[read at own risk]

"It's been so long." He whined as he lightly kissed the side of my neck that was exposed. Tingles running up and down my back as his finger tips rose under my shirt, drawing patterns around my bra lining as I bit onto my bottom lip.

"Didn't I tell you not to wear these when I'm home?" He said in a low, deep and extremely husky groan. His lips brushing against my skin as he pushed his lower body against me. Feeling his hard bulge right behind me. My eyes fluttered shut as his fingers traveled lower.

"Jungkook....." I breathed out as my grip around the soapy sponge tightened forcing more bubbles to explode out.

"Fuck you're making me...." he stopped himself from talking. A hiss leaving his lips as his strong arms spun me around.

"Jungkook the soap!" I gasped out as my soapy hands landed on his hard chest.

His eyes trailing down to meet the soap particles that now covered his black shirt

His eyes trailing down to meet the soap particles that now covered his black shirt. A smirk forming on his lips as he looked up.

"I-I'm s-so sorry...." I murmured out as I turned to get the napkins but he had other plans.

"You don't have to say sorry..." he smiled as he placed a soft kiss to my lips. My eyes fluttering shut as I melted into the kiss. His grip around my waist tightened as his legs pushed mine apart.

My hands gripping the sink as his lips trailed lower. My head throwing back as he bit lightly on my skin, a hiss leaving my mouth. Biting on my bottom lip as he placed wet kisses all over my exposed neck. Marking me like never before.

"J-Jungkook....." I breathed out as I gripped onto his shoulders. His legs pushing mine more apart as his hands gripped onto my inner thighs. A smirk forming on his lips as he sucked on my sweet spot leaving a full purple mark. His other free hand laid on my lower back so I won't hurt myself against the edge of the sink.

Our lips connecting again as his hands gripped tightly under my thighs pushing me over to the counter where I'm now sitting. The kiss turning more and more heated as he stripped away his jersey and once again our lips didn't hesitate to lock again. Our hot breaths pasted together as my hands wrapped around his defined neck. The kiss that held so much emotions, so much need, so much want, so much love was happening now. Everything that we held back, was all happening now.

Words didn't even have to make an entrance, this kiss said it all. The kiss held more words than any of us could say to each other.

My hands trailing down the his bar back as his hands opened my legs apart.

"J-Jungkook...." I gasped out as my body fell back. His soft lips trailing in my inner thighs as soft moans left my lips. My back arching a I choked out. "Here?"

He didn't respond. Instead he continued kissing my thighs as he left hot breaths on the crutch of my pants. My head throwing back I bit onto my lips.

"J-Jungkook....L-listen to m-me" I stuttered out as my hands gripped his shoulders.

"I'm listening..." he hummed out as he pulled down my pants with swift movements. His mouth immediately attacking my underwear as his teeth gripped on the lining.

"Fuck you're wearing my favorite colour..." he groaned out as he placed a gently kiss on my opening. "But it's gotta go for now...."

"J-Jungkook....l-listen...w-we..." I choked out as he ripped away my underwear. The tearing sounds of the cloth echoing the area. My eyes widening as he didn't hesitate to attack my clit.

"W-we can't...." I breathed out as I hissed. "D-do it here....l-listen to m-me..."

"Hmmm" he hummed out as he blew hot breaths on my clit. His tongue encircling my clit as my head threw back.

"Y-you're n-not l-listening..." I choked out as my eyes grasped another look at the window that stood behind us.

"T-the w-window...." I breathed out.

"Mhm." He hummed as his fingers draw circles on my clit.

"T-t-they'll see...." I murmured out as my back arched as two of his fingers shot inside of me.

"So...." he hummed out as he attacked my folds while his fingers worked their magic.

"So? We can't do it here..." I moaned out.
"Ahh hmmm..." I bit back my moans trying not to be loud.

"T-they'll hear m-me...." I moaned out again.
"J-Jungkook....."

Yet he didn't respond. His fingers fastened as he fucked me hard. His body trailing back up to my mouth as he continued fingering me. My moans pasted between the kiss as I bit onto his bottom lip. A hiss leaving his lips as he smirked.

"Ohh...." he chuckled out. "It's going to be like that...." he said as he bit onto my bottom lip earring a soft moan from me.

"W-w c-can't do it h-here..." I managed to moan out from the fast paste of his inside inside me.

"Then let them hear you...." he said as he kissed me. Our tongues fighting for dominance as I felt a knot forming in my stomach.

"T-they have a kid Jungkook....." I gasped out as I pulled away from the kiss. His eyes trailing up to meet mine as I came all over his fingers.

"And I'm about to put one in you...." he smirked before he's attacking my neck once more.

"W-what?" I gasped out as my eyes widened.

"Nothing...." he chuckled out as he continued marking his territory.
_______________________________

This chapter.... I-