-91-

"I gave you blood" I sounded softly as more tears ran down the sides of her face while her grip around my hands fully tightened. Hearing my every heart beat, almost as if everything stopped.

"A-are you okay?" She questioned.

"Yes." I responded as I lightly smiled her way.

"W-what about N-Namjoon?" She asked.

"Oh that fuck boy is in jail." Jimin said bluntly as Taehyung lightly slapped his arm.

A light chuckle left her lips as she looked back my way. Her weak eyes glistening in the light as her tears fell almost at the same time mine did.

"Why wasn't I the one to get shot?" I cried out as I placed a kiss to her hands.
"You're like this because of me." I continued

"No. Baby...I-I'm glad I protected you." Her voice cracked as her other weak hand slowly moved up in attempt to remove the oxygen mask for a bit. Coughs leaving her mouth as she gripped onto her chest in pain.

I gasped out before I'm trying to help her,but I can't.....instead my body fell back down.

"Are you okay?" I questioned worriedly.

"Yeah..." she took a deep breath.

Pushing my self up with all my strength I cupped her face with my shaky hands,tears welled up into my eyes as I bit onto my bottom lip

"Never leave me again...p-please." I sounded out as I single tear rolled down my cheek.
"I can't live without you y/n. You're my life."

Sniffles leaving her nose as tears ran down the sides of her face. Her lips slightly parting before she's speaking out softly.

"I- I love you."

"I love you too baby." I said before my eyes are fluttering shut and I'm pressing a soft kiss to her rosy lips. Her lips immediately moving back as she grasped onto mine lightly. The soft yet gentle kiss that held so much emotions, so much words that couldn't be said in this moment. My heart racing as I pulled back lightly from her, our foreheads connecting together as our eyes fluttered shut. Her warmth, her breaths, the sound of her heart beats....this is what I'm going to live for.

I'm going to live for her happiness, for her smile, for her benefit. I'm going to better myself for her, only her. She's the one who stole my heart. She's the one who brought different thoughts to my head, she made my heart race uncontrollably and I couldn't figure out why, when she talked to other men I couldn't sit still....but little did I know all of this only made me realize.... I'm in love with her.

I never thought I'll love again, or even open my heart for another girl again, but y/n came without warning. She just came into my world and stole it faster than I ever thought she would. She made me question my uneasiness, she made me question my heart, she broke the lock I created on my heart. She slowly pulled me out of the deep dark hole that held me captive from love.

That's when I realized y/n stole my heart with an unexpected turn. She turned this whole situation into unexpected love. None of us thought that this love will bloom....but yet it did it proved all of us wrong. All the trails, troubles, arguments, questions....it all brought y/n and I closer together. I guess that's where I truly believe in the saying opposites attract. I thought I'll leave her after I get the CEO position but here I am, fighting for her life, fighting for her love....and I'm not going to give her up for anything.

•••••••

My weak body laid in his arms. Pure bliss, pure happiness filled my heart as our foreheads glued together. His every breath, his every heart beat was heard. My eyes slowly fluttering open as I stared up at him as his eyes stayed close. Who knew I'll be taking a bullet for him. Who knew I'll be lying here with him. Nobody knew. That's the cool part about love. You never know what will happen in a few hours, a few minutes, a few seconds, you just never know when your heart will skip a beat for him.

I never thought my heart would give in to him, but it did. I gave myself to him, I melted into his arms and showed him I needed him. I showed him that my heart is weak for him. That's when I knew I wanted this man, he made me comfortable, he made me want to have a family, have kids. He made me dream.

When I was unconscious in his arms, I heard his mumbles. I heard him, but my body couldn't respond. Every time they talked to be I heard everything, I just couldn't respond. It felt as if I was drowning in a dark hole and I was about to die but every time he talked to me, he pulled me out slowly.

Every question I heard. I heard his cries, I heard his pain, I heard his love.

Jungkook isn't the guy he appears to be. You think his heart is stone cold but...deep down inside he's soft. He yearns for someone to be there for him, someone to tell him it's okay to not be okay. He yearns for someone to hold him tight in a hug when he says 'he's okay' but deep down inside he's hiding countless feelings that held his heart captive. Maybe he won't release them onto me now but sooner or later he will, I just want him to know I'm here to listen to him every time he needs me, every time he yearns for love......

I'll be here every step of the way for him.

Moving my face closer to his I softly pecked his lips as his eyes shot open. His lips moving back as a single tear rolled out his eyes.

"I love you." We said in unison before we're chuckling out and he's snuggling into my arms as we let our hearts free. We opened our hearts for each other. We were ready to turn the page and start a new chapter in this.....

Unexpected Love Story.
_____________________________

Hey Ami 💜
Epilogue will be coming soon.......

We've reached the end of yet another book. Thank you to everyone who supported during this journey. Thank you for all the love and support. Stay tuned for a new book coming soon (Hint:Taehyung😉) I want to take this time to thank everyone 💜 I purple you all so much and I couldn't have done it without you. ✨☺️

Stay tuned for a new  upcoming book.

~xoxo~