-18-

_______________________________

"Oh no y/n you can sit at the front..." Namjoon said as he saw me going into the back seat of his car.

"Oh o-okay..." I stuttered at his sudden words.

"Where do you want to go to eat?" He suddenly asked breaking the silence that filled the space in his car as he pulled out the parking lot.

I felt really awkward sitting here right now. I mean we now met and he has me sitting at the front already. I fiddled with my fingers as I replied, "Anywhere it doesn't matter..."

"Okay....I'll take you to my favorite restaurant...I always ate there when I was in high school...." Namjoon said as he smiled..

"Sure no problem..." I replied while smiling.

||

We arrived at the restaurant as he secured a spot in the parking lot. It looked as if it was a really high class restaurant. The exterior design said it all.

"We're here.." he said unbuckling his seatbelt as he got out the car and walked over to my side of the car. He opened my door as I slowly exited the car.

As we walked in everyone greeted him with smiles and waves coming from the kitchen.
I mean he did say he came here since high school.

"This way sir.." a women dressed in a black suit as a towel hung from her forearm said to us as we trailed behind her. She led us to our private booth. Everyone in the restaurant seemed so fancy and extremely high classed.

"I'll be back in a few to take your order." The woman said as she slightly bowed and left the booth.

I picked up the menu as my eyes went huge
"Namjoon...this is way too expensive.." I exclaimed out as I gasped..

"No worries, it's my treat to you..." he said as he returned his gaze to his menu that he held.

"But- I can't let you pay for all of this by yourself...we can eat somewhere else if you like, it's okay" I said as I placed the menu down and looked at him.

"No, I insist...I wanted to bring you here.." Namjoon replied.

The items on this menu was way to expensive, why did he bring me here? I don't like when guys spend this amount of money on me...I rather something more simple and my style...I'm not really the girl you can impress with money. Although my dad has money, I don't use any...I try to gain and work for my own. It makes me feel more independent as a woman.

||NAMJOON POV||
I know she's wondering crazy as to why I brought her to such an expensive restaurant, it's because I love her...I loved her since high school.

She was my crush for the longest while, the day I saw her in Starbucks was the first time I saw her in years. I knew she wouldn't remember me as I didn't interact with her much back then because she was only with Taehyung at that time.

The news began spreading that y/n and Taehyung began dating. Taehyung was the most popular boy in our class. He was good at almost everything. All the girls swooned over him while he swooned over y/n...

Iv always passed her in the hallway as her smile brightened up my day. I had few interactions with her but I never introduced myself. She only talked to us when Taehyung brought her into our class.

Now she's here in front of me, but she doesn't know who I am. She doesn't know Iv been with her since high school.....

"Namjoon...you okay??" Y/n said pulling me out of my deep thought..

"Oh uh..yeah...I just.." I tried to say as I moved my gaze from her..

She chuckled as she said, "Haha yeah you were staring for a while..."

"I'm sorry..." I replied as I looked down "I just thought of something.." I continued

"Oh..that's okay..it happens to me too.." she relied as the woman came and took orders.

||JUNGKOOK POV||

I looked across at y/n's desk where her laptop laid. Her smile flashed in my mind as I imagined her sitting there, but she's moving strange ever since she brought my coffee this
morning. I doubt she'll hide anything from me, she knows the rules and the consequences they come with.

I sighed as I threw my head back on my chair...what are you doing to me y/n?....

Aish...snap out of it Jungkook....

In that instant Taehyung ran through my mind. I got a bit worried, I never heard or seen from him since that day. I knew he's been running after y/n for so long but it's time for him to move on.

I picked up my phone as I called his contact..
"Bro where are you?" I asked as he picked up...

"I'm home.." he said in the most sulky voice. I immediately knew why he was like this..

"Oh come on man,forget her..." I said as I sighed as I looked across to her desk...I knew what it felt like to run after a girl for so long just to be rejected in the end, it isn't the easiest thing.

"I can't..you know that..." he replied...

"Aish...let's go have some fun tonight...I'm going to a party wanna come?..." I asked him as his sighs echoed through the phone...

"I don't know..." he tried to say but I cut him off...

"We're going...I'm picking you up at 8.." I said bluntly as I hung up the phone on him.
________________________________
To be continued....
Don't forget to vote 👍🏻❤️
Well the tables have turned...👀👀