-15-

______________________________
My hands fell on the cold wall as he bit onto my shoulder....I threw my head back as I groaned...

His large hands trailed up my neck as he gripped onto the roots of my hair...he didn't tug the hair to put me pain but instead to increase the pleasure....

He held me by my stomach as he bend me over...he opened my legs as he stood behind me...I felt his bulge at my entrance....

"J-Jeon..." I moaned out as he inserted inside me...

"Ah...shit..." he hissed in pain as he tugged on my hair more....

He pumped in and out of me as his thrusts became deeper and deeper each time....he hit my g-spot every time he inserted in....I was reaching my climax but his paste wasn't slowing down....he was still going strong....

His moans echoed through the bathroom as he spun me back around....I fell lifeless on his arms as he threw one of my leg above his shoulder....His large hands cupped around my arms as he gripped onto them tighter...

He inserted into me as his thrusts got deeper and deeper....
"Ah- I'm going to c-" I struggled to say but he cut me off...

"Now babygirl..." he said as I came all over him...

But he didn't stop he continued as he thrusts faster and faster.....

"J-Jungkook...p-pull out..." I stuttered...

"I'm not there yet..." he said as he continued...

I felt lifeless...his moans echoed louder as he threw his head back...he bit onto his bottom lip as water dripped from his hair that fell perfectly on his forehead....

"Ahh..." he hissed out as he pulled out and came...he pulled my leg down as he placed a gentle but deep kiss on my lips....

My body fell lifeless in his strong arms as he gripped onto me...
"Don't worry baby..." he whispered in his deep husky voice as he moved my wet hair from my face....he turned off the shower as he took me up bridal style....

He exited the shower as he place me gently down as he grabbed my towel and wrapped me in it....he wrapped himself into his towel as he took me up bridal style once more.....

My arms wrapped around his neck as he took me outside....he gently placed me on the bed...before I knew it...the room went black...
________________________________
||time skip to morning||
I stirred around in the blankets as the sun rays beamed through my curtains...

My eyes felt heavy as I rubbed my eyes and ruffled my fingers through my hair...

Suddenly, my eyes widened as I gasped loudly....I shot myself up as I sat on the bed...

"Ahh.." I groaned in pain....all the events from last night flashed through my head....my mouth widened as I held onto my inner thighs...

"Wow baby...be careful..." a deep husky voice said as I turned my head to the direction it came from...

Jungkook walked out from my bathroom as he ruffled a towel through his wet hair....a towel wrapped around his tiny waist....as the water trickled down his abs leading to his torso.....his lips swollen as they bursted in the brightest pink....

"W-what are you doing here?" I said shocked as I covered myself with the blanket...

He chuckled as he walked closer to me...
"Don't hide now baby..." he whispered as he smirked...

"Wait...How did I get dressed?!" I exclaimed as I realized I'm in a short pants and my pajama top....I looked down to my clothes as I looked back up to him....

"Did you-" I said as my eyes widened as I pointed at him....

As I pointed at him he smirked as he jokingly said "don't worry I didn't look..." he chuckled as he walked towards the door...
"And look at the time missy.." he said before leaving...

Oh shit I exclaimed as I looked towards the clock that laid on my night stand...
We would have been late for work....I slowly got up from the bed as pain struck through my legs....somehow I managed to get in the bathroom.....I took a long hot shower as the events of last night creeped up on me....

I was disgusted...what on earth had gotten into you last night y/n....Aish...i groaned to myself as I got out the shower and pushed those thoughts aside....

I quickly got dressed as I sat at my dresser....
Did he really have to put so much hickeys I thought to myself as I looked at my neck that was covered in purple....Ugh I groaned as I grabbed my makeup and covered it up the best I could....I left my hair down as the hickeys won't be as noticeable.....

I sighed as I looked at my swollen lips that flushed bright pink....I got up threw on my heels as I exited the room....

I walked down the stairs as my eyes met Jungkook at the kitchen counter on his phone....I slowly walked up to him as my heels clicked on the floor...

"When they ask we're late because of you..." he said as he looked up at me and raised his eyebrows as he scanned my body....

"Whatever happened last night can we forget it..." I said bluntly and sternly as I looked away...

He got up as he walked closer to me...
"I should be telling you that...don't you think?!" He said as he winked...

"Oh please don't flatter yourself.." I chuckled as I walked towards the front door towards his car....

He trailed behind me as he got into the car and we drove off to work....now I'm starting to work at their business officially...I don't really know how I'll adjust there just yet....as Taehyung....might be there more often....Ugh....I threw my head back onto the seat as I sighed.....why did he come back now....

The car ride was silent...I felt nervous around Jungkook now....things were definitely going to be weird between him and I now....Ugh...I just need to forget it....it's not like it's my first time...I mean...Taehyung and I....did it.....
________________________________
To be continued.....
Don't forget to vote 👍🏻❤️
Well that was steamy 👀😂
Who will end up catching feelings first??