-41-

______________________________
My hands rummaging around his hair as his free hand gripped my ass tightly. Moans escaping between the kiss as his hot breath filled my mouth. His tongue intertwining with mine as his lips trailed down the side of my neck. His tongue swashing against my neck, while his fingers pumped in and out of me.

I became a moaning mess,my back arching as I came all over his fingers. He pulled them out as  I saw his shadow moving back up to me through the blindfold. My chest heaving as I felt the ice water running down the sides of my stomach.

His weight was removed from on top of me as I bit onto my bottom lip, this was already too much and I don't know if I was ready for him to insert into me.

"Ahh..." I gasped out loudly as his large hands opened my legs. He blew hot breaths on my womanhood and my head threw back. My hands gripped the sheets tightly as my back arched. His lips grazing over my clit before wet kisses are left. At this point my stomach is pooling over with heat.

A soft whimper left my mouth before his tongue is swirling circles over my clit. My hands gently gripping onto his as the room filled with my moans.

I couldn't see but I felt his body trailing back up to me as his shadow licked his lips seductively, "I can't wait to make you cum again..." he said lowly as he gently bit onto my bottom lip. I hissed back as his weight was removed from me once more.

He knows what he's doing, he's making me grow impatient...and it's coming to the point I'm becoming frustrated. I wanted him and needed him now.

Before I knew it, the sounds of paper ripping echoed through the room. It sounded as if he was ripping a condom. My lips slightly parted as I licked them only for his weight to return onto me, but this time it was different.

His bulge touching my entrance as my body jerked with the friction. His lips connecting with mine only for the taste of red wine to swirl around my tongue. I gasped as I managed to swallow the wine. The taste of the red wine on his lips turned me on even more. He rubbed his bulge against my entrance as he created more and more friction. My arms gripping his forearms as moan left my mouth.

"Getting impatient...." he lowly said. Before I could even think about responding he inserted into me, completely filling me up. His lips immediately connecting with mine, in attempt to stray my mind from the pain until it turns into pleasure. His other hand gripping and squeezing my breasts as he began thrusting in and out of me. His movements slowly increasing as moans left my mouth as filled the kiss. My tongue swirling around his mouth as he moaned enjoying my act. My head threw back as his thrusts deepened. His lips trailing down my neck slowly as he gripped tighter on my breasts. His touch was so addictive, I didn't want it to stop.

As his thrusts became faster and faster, he hit my g-spot with every time he inserted. My moans said it all. The room was filled with skin clapping and our sloppy moans combined. I felt myself reaching my high, I was almost at my climax.

"J-Jungkook....I-I'm c-close...." I breathed out as he immediately licked back with my lips.

"Not until I'm satisfied...." he groaned out as he bit onto my ear. His thrusts become faster than ever. My body jerking as my stomach turned into a complete knot. My breath completely lost as I reached my climax.

"J-Jungkook....I-I'm going to c-cum...." I moaned out as I felt his thrusts slow down.

"On top of me NOW!" He demanded before his large hands flipped me over. I was now straddling his tiny waist. The shadow of him underneath me, I wanted to remix this blindfold in an instant. I felt as if I was in control. My hands swiftly pulled the blindfold off as my hands trailed down his hard chest and down his defined abs. His eyes closing as my lips connected with his.

"I thought you don't like when girls touch you...." I said almost in a whisper as I bit onto his bottom lip.

"I told you fuck the touch rule...." he breathed out as I began grinding against him building up the friction. The tips of his hair wet as beads of sweat covered his forehead.

"Ride me baby...." he groaned out as his large hands gripped onto my waist. His large hands guided my waist as I began grinding against him. Before an instant, he's inserted inside me. I gasped out as I adjusted to his size once more. His large hands guiding my waist as I began riding him back and fourth. Moans leaving his mouth as I felt my walls clenching against him. I was already at my climax, I could cum any minute now.

But I sucked it up and rode him. My grinds became faster as I bumped up and down on him. He bit onto his bottom lip as he grasped onto my breasts.

"Yes...that's it babygirl...." he moaned out as my lips connected with his. Our tongues fighting for dominance as my walls tightened more.

"Fuck..." he hissed out as I felt his dick twitch inside me.

"I'm about to cum...." I breathe out as he bit onto my bottom lip. Our eyes shut as we let our movements do the things. I bumped up and down on him faster as a hot liquid escaped between my legs. I came all over him as my body fell at the side of him. Completely breathless, a smile formed on Jungkook's lips as he turned my way. His chest heaving as he looked at me. We were both a mess and we didn't care.

His body moving closer to me as his hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer.
"You're so beautiful...." he whispered as he gently pecked my forehead. My eyes closing with the friction as he pushed a strand of hair behind my ears.

"You're gonna he destroyed tomorrow...you know that...." he lowly said as he suddenly gripped onto my thigh.

I gasped out before these words left his mouth,
"And I could make you more destroyed...."

"Jeon...that's enough..." I breathed out as I drew patterns on his bare chest.

"I'm kidding we'll do it later..." he chuckled out...

"Later?!" I said sarcastically.

________________________________
To be continued.....
That's the end of the smut guys 😊
Don't forget to vote 💜
Thank you all so much for your support.
My Taehyung book is almost at 8k 😳😳