-30-

____________________________
A/N
Hope you like the new cover for this book 😊💜

And on with the story.....

.......

"What does Jungkook have to do with this?" Namjoon continued.

My eyes wavering, heart racing as my breath hitched. Taehyung's eyes returning to me as Namjoon's eyebrows raised into a suspicious one.

I didn't tell him about Jungkook for a reason. I don't want him to think I'm a gold digger or someone who loves men for money. Everyone clearly knows the reputation of Jungkook in this office. I'm sure everyone knows he fucks every girl in here....I'm sure of it.

Worst yet, Jungkook warned me about anyone knowing about this marriage.  The last thing I want right now if for our friendship to go downhill.

"Oh..y/n didn't you tell him?" Taehyung asked me. He clearly saw the fright in my eyes as I motioned him not to continue this conversation.

"Oh...I..uh- what? Are you talking about?" I fake smiled his way as my teeth clenched together as I said each word. Taehyung's jaw clenching as he saw my attitude towards him right now.

"Didn't you tell Namjoon that you and Jungkook are-"

"Mr. Kim?" A sudden voice called out to with one of them. Our heads turned in unison towards the voice only to meet Jungkook's secretary.

"What is it?!" Taehyung and Namjoon said in unison as both of them were known by the name of "mr. Kim" at work. The both of them shot a glare towards each other as they realized what just happened.

"Mr. Taehyung that is..." the secretary corrected herself to reduce any further conflict between the two men.

Taehyung smirked Namjoon's way. Namjoon returning a sarcastic chuckle as he looked away. His arms folding as the suit struggled around his large shoulders. What was up with these two? It was as if  I was watching a lion preparing to pounce on its prey.

"The meeting will begin in 5 minutes...Mr. Jeon said you're taking over until boss comes back to work..." the secretary continued as Taehyung's hand buried into his pockets.

"Until boss comes back to work?" My eyebrows crossing in confusion. Boss? Does she mean Jungkook?

"Yes that's correct..." Taehyung replied huskily and all manly.

"Here's his schedule for today..." the woman walked over to Taehyung as she handed him a file. A red hue taking over her face as Taehyung's hand slightly brushed over hers as he took the file off her hands. This- wait why am I getting aggravated?

I rolled my eyes as I looked away. The woman clearly whipped for Taehyung already, just by one single touch I'm sure her mind is filled with lustful thoughts already.

"Y/n...I'll have to leave you alone for an hour...this meeting is important.." Taehyung implies to me as he make his way back to where I stood. Namjoon's eyes following his every move.

"Um what does she mean when boss returns??" I questioned as a confused expression crossed my face. "Is she talking about Jungkook?" I questioned again...my gaze lowering.

"Oh uh yeah...Jungkook...he's...not that well right now..." Taehyung replied almost as if he wasn't suppose to tell me what was wrong with Jungkook.

"What?! Is he okay?! It's because of yesterday isn't it?!" I bombarded him with questions. His eyebrows raising with surprise as all these questions left my mouth.

"Wow! Wow! Y/n..." he said as his hands rested on my shoulders. "He's okay...I'll take medicine to him this evening...he just needs some rest..."

"Should I come with you?! We should go after the meeting..." I said as my emotions began building up in me.

"Okay okay...calm down...we'll go okay..." he said as he slightly bent down, only to make his gaze meet mine.

"Calm down....he's fine...since when are you so overworked over him?" He scoffed.

"Pfft...I'm not...I just..." I tried to say but Taehyung wasn't having it this morning.

"Yeah yeah...we get it..." Taehyung implied as he returns to his original height now towering over me once more.

"Go to your office okay....you know Jungkook wouldn't like you talking to..." Taehyung whispered as his eyes turned towards where Namjoon stood, "you know who..." he continued.

"Just go to your meeting!" I said bluntly as I folded my arms.

Taehyung's shoulder brushed past me as he walked over to Namjoon. Their shoulders slightly apart as Taehyung stood beside him. Namjoon's eyes fixed on me as Taehyung whispered something into his ears.

......

Namjoon

"If you know what's good for you, stay away from her...just like you did all these years...."
Taehyung whispered into my ears. My eyebrows furrowing as my temper was clearly rising just at the sight of him here again. Just when I thought he was out of the whole picture, here he is again....but I can't let him get in the way.....if he does.....the plan will fail.
_____________________________
To be continued......
Don't forget to vote 👍🏻💜
What do you think is going to happen next?? What are Namjoon's intentions?? What happened in the past??