-78-

"Y/n!" I gasped out as I ran over to her. Her eyes widening as her hands placed to her chest.

"What!" She gasped out as I sat next to her. "What's wrong?"

"Your dad said you have to go to work tomorrow! Like you have to!" I said in a rush as she eyed me weirdly.

"But I just got off the phone with my dad..."

"He probably forgot...." I awkwardly chuckled as I eyed her. "You have...an uhm....important meeting tomorrow...."

"Meeting?"

"Yeah...the uhm sales aren't doing to good...." I choked out.

"But I'm not part of the sales department...." her eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh I mean the uhm....you're...uhm...the..." I stuttered as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Investment?"

"Yes the investment department..." I chuckled. "I forgot sorry...."

"You forgot...." her voice turned into a suspicion tone. "What is it?" She scoffed.

"What?" I asked.

"Your lying...why do you want me go to work?" Her eyes returned to the television that lit up with her favorite drama.

"Why do you assume I'm lying?" My eyebrows quirked.

"Seriously....tell me fast before I lose interest in this conversation..."

"I'm not lying. You have a meeting tomorrow." I scoffed.

"Aish...you-"

"Please...." I blurted out.

"Ugh! Fine...." she gave in with my puppy eyes.

"I hate it when you do that..." she said.

"Hehe.." I giggled out as a pout formed on her lips.

•••••••

"She's coming...." I whispered into the phone as Jimin squealed from the other end.

"But I told her she has a meeting...." I nibbled on my fingers as I peeped through the door ensuring that she doesn't walk by.

"What!" Jimin shouted. "That's the best excuse you came up with! Aish...should've done this myself.." Jimin continued.

"Ya! Y/n's scary. I just blurted out what came to my mind first." I whispered.

"Shhh! She's coming..." I blurted out as I cleared my throat and threw the phone on the bed.

"Taehyung..." she barged in suddenly. My eyes widening as I gulped down.

"Y-yes..." I choked out.

"Uhm what do you want for dinner?" She questioned as she eyes my weird stance.

"Uhm anything would be fine...." I smiled as my hands held behind my back. The muffled sound of Jimin shouting on the phone lightly echoed through my room. I need to cover it up.

I coughed loudly as I lightly tapped my chest. "Aish...what's with this... *cough* cough?" I said awkwardly.

"You need some water..." she walked quickly over to me filling the glass that was on my night stand with water.

"T-thanks...." I stuttered out as I sipped on the water.

"YA! TAEHYUNG!" A muffled noise came from my bed. The water came blurting right back out as I choked lightly. The water lightly sprinkling over the room as I wiped my mouth and coughed.

"Oh my goodness are you okay?" Y/n asked with a worried tone.

"I'm fine. I'm gonna freshen up..." I eyed her with a weird look.

"Okay....come down when you're done..." she smiled as she left.

Holy-

"I almost had a heart attack!" I breathed out as I placed the phone by my ear.

"Ya! How long have I been calling you! Did you fall down!" Jimin shouted.

"Quit shouting will you!" I groaned out as I rubbed my ears.

"What are we going to do about the meeting?" I questioned.

"Don't worry....I'll handle this myself... don't hurt your little brain. You might get us caught. Just stay with y/n." Jimin scoffed as he hung up the phone.

••••••

"Are you sure this is the color?" I questioned as I eyed my freshly done new computed hair.

"No.." Jimin blurted out with a light chuckle.

"Ya!" I said as I got up from the seat. "You said-"

"Jeez I'm kidding you look great." He smiled.

"Aish...will she like it?" I questioned as I looked at myself in the mirror again, ruffling my fingers through my hair.

"Aish this kid!" Jimin groaned out.

"What?" I questioned as I moved my stance back to him.

"Nothing" he choked out.

I eyed him as I looked back at my reflection. My hands running through the smooth black hair as a gentle smile formed. I hope she likes it.

"What's next?" I questioned excitedly.

"Nothing..." Jimin said as he pulled out his phone. "Just be yourself....your real self that is...the Jeon Jungkook I know...and the Jeon Jungkook you want her to know..."

"What? I- wasn't there going to be a plan?" I questioned nervously.

"Don't worry about that. I need to go make a fake meeting right now so let's go...." Jimin said as he dialed a number into his phone.

"A fake meeting?" I questioned as I trailed behind him.

"Ya!" He turned around. "You don't get to know all of that..."

•••••••
JIMIN•

"Did you make the announcement?" I questioned.

"I did. Are you sure this will work?" The voice said.

"I'm positive..." I replied happily. "Thanks Mr. Kim."

"I'll tell Mr.Jeon about the sudden changes..."

"Thank you sir." I replied as I hung up the phone. A deep breath escalated out my mouth as my head threw back onto the seat. This is exactly why I contemplated on coming back. I have to fix everyone's love life....but what can u do. Without them, I'm nothing.
________________________________