-2-

______________________________
"Uh..Mr. Jeon..." My father's assistant Hae-Won came in abruptly.....

"Can't you knock??" I said as I stopped kissing the girl that laid on my desk...
I got up as I threw back on my shirt...

"Im....s-sorry...but you're father would like to see you sir.." she said as but stuttered and looked down...

"Okay...you can leave now" I said as I clenched my jaw and signaled her to leave...

"Sorry babe...but we have to cut it short..." I said as I planted a kiss on her lips....She tugged me by my shirt as she pulled me closer....

"I told you no hands!..." I said as I grabbed her hands off me as I glared at her...

"You can leave now..." I said as I buttoned up my shirt.

I ruffled my fingers through my hair as I threw on my blazer jacket..I neatened up myself as I left my office...

I neatened up myself as I left my office

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I don't even know the girl's name...I didn't really care as they're basically my one night stands....I always had 1 rule...never touch me...only I do the touching.....I'm afraid if a girl touches me....I might start feeling something for her.....

I never believed in true love after I saw what happened to my dad.... My mom left my dad...she left me...she didn't care or look back at us once...

We found out she was cheating on my dad 1 year ago....that's when our company started to go downhill....my dad wasn't the same...he came home late almost every day....he got drunk to the point he didn't even know who he was anymore.....

Now my dad is doing everything in his power to bring back the reputation of our company...Iv been to so many meetings Iv lost track at this point.... He always cared about his business and money....my mom always said she moved on because of that....He never had time for her....but....that was only an excuse to me.....

"Dad...you called me.." I said as I cleared my throat and walked into his office as I took my seat on a chair....

"Yes son...we need to discuss something important..." he said as he pulled out some papers from his stack of documents...

"What's up?" I said as I made myself comfortable in the seat.....

"So you know our company it's not at its best right now...." he said as he flipped through the papers....

"Uh huh...." I said as I looked at him with a suspicious look in my eyes...

" I said as I looked at him with a suspicious look in my eyes

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Here read this..." he said as he handed me the papers...

I took the papers as the first two words stood boldly out to me....

"Marriage Certificate!?" I said as my eyes widened....

"Mhm....you're getting married..." he said calmly....

"WHAT?!" I said as I slammed my hands on the table and stood up...

"Calm down..." my father stated as he sighed....

"Calm down! How can I calm down!" I shouted at him... "I'm not doing this..." I said as I threw the papers on the table....

I began walking out to the direction of his door to leave...

"You have to marry her Jungkook....OR ELSE WE WILL GO BANKRUPT!" My dad shouted at me....

I turned back around as I took a deep breath...
"I'm not going to put down my life for another woman!" I said as I ruffled my fingers through my hair.....

"ITS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD JEON!" He groaned as he threw the marriage papers on the floor.....

"Dad..." I said as I picked up the papers from the floor....

"How is this even benefitting me??" I asked

"You're taking over soon Jeon, the reputation of our company needs to stay at its highest..." he said as he walked over to me....

"You're marrying into KIM'S CO...." he said
My eyes widened at the name of the company...
"KIM'S CO." I repeated

"Yes, he's one of my closest friends...he accepted the deal for you to marry his only daughter Kim y/n....." he said as he patted my shoulder.... "The only way we can join their company is by you marrying her...we need this..."

"But dad....you know I don't believe in this love thing...." I said as I rubbed the back of my neck and sighed...

" I said as I rubbed the back of my neck and sighed

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"I know son, but...do it...do it for me...do it for you're future..." he said as he smiled....

I looked down at the papers as his words flushed through my mind....

"Think about it okay, we're meeting them tomorrow..." he said as he took the papers and walked back to his desk.....

"I'll only gonna hurt her dad....I'm not the same..you know this.." I said...

"Jungkook....you never know y/n could change that..." he said as he chuckled....

"Psht we'll see about that..." I chuckled as I left his office.

As I trailed back to my office I planted myself on my chair as I threw my head back...I sighed as I passed my hands down my face...

I'll only make her life a living hell....I don't believe in love...and I never will....love is just another word....no one actually abides by the meaning.....and I'm one of those....I only use girls...everyone knows I'm not the type to love....
________________________________
Hope you enjoyed 💜❤️
Don't forget to vote ☺️🥺