-60-

_____________________________

His hands turning me back to face the crowd. My eyes scanning through the crowd as everyone smiled, talked to their loved ones, danced, drunk wine....while I stood here....with tears in my eyes.

"Ahh Noona..." he smirked as he eyed a girl in the crowd. His hands reaching out as he pointed at her. My eyes following as I caught upon a young woman. Her dress shorter than any regular dress. Her hands roaming some man as his hands ran down her body.

"She...she was so fucking good...." Jungkook whispered in my ears.

"W-what?" I choked out as my voice cracked.

"Next is her..." he pointed at some other girl dancing in the crowd. "She took me in so well...she was so hmmm...." he smirked.

"J-Jungkook...." I breathed out as I closed my eyes.

"Hmm oh this one fuck she was hot...."

"S-stop....." I breathed out as tears fell from my eyes. My vision becoming blurry as he kept pointing out every girl he slept with. My heart sinking with each comment, and I didn't know why.....it broke...and he knew what he was doing. I agree he was drunk but....he's going over board...he's taking it too far.

"Oh fuck I almost forgot this one...." he breathed out as he turned my head to face another girl. "I might take her in tonight again..."

"STOP!" I groaned as I jerked his hands off me. He stumbled back as I turned around and eyed him. Tears streaming down my cheeks, my heart racing....the feeling of pure disgust took over me.

"I'm not done.." he groaned.

"You're fucking disgusting." I sniffled as he smirked.

"I'm disgusting..." he chuckled "please..."

"What is wrong with you!"

"Whatever! now it's your turn. Show me how much man my wife has opened her legs too...." he clenched his jaw. My heart stopped, my mind zoning out...time itself stopped. Hearing my every heart beat the tears flowed, his eyebrows quirked as he saw the tears.

"JUNGKOOK!" I turned around as I slapped him across the face. The sound of the slap echoed as everyone who was nearby turned to us. The crowd nearby now staring at us as I eyed Jungkook. His hands clasped his cheek as he turned back to me, his eyes filling with tears. He stared deep into my orbs as I saw his every emotion....I saw his every intention....I saw the true Jungkook.

"You have no right to disrespect like that!" I pointed in his face as he eyed me with a shocked expression.

"And you are quite bold to think I fucked every man in here! You know nothing about me Jungkook! YOU DON'T KNOW ME! STOP JUMPING TO FUCKING CHILDISH ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT ME! I don't know where you get you information from but don't bring down my character...." I sniffled as the tears fell with every word. A sharp pain striking my heart as I shouted at him. My voice cracking as my world crumbled into pieces. My fantasy, my dream, my heart, my..........

Second love......was crushed by the man I never knew I would.........

Love.......

"Y/n....."

"Don't fucking put my name in your mouth if you can't respect it! I have character Jungkook! Do you think I'm like one of those sluts you fuck every now and then! Do you think I sleep around for pleasure!? Is that what you actually THOUGHT I WAS JUNGKOOK!?" my voice cracked as he walked closer.

"Don't!" I shook my head.

"Y/n....I-"

"What? Let me guess you're sorry? Sorry doesn't always work Jungkook....it worked before but not now! I had enough of this!" I scoffed as I spun around on my heels. Whispers following me as my father's voice was heard on the mic. Jungkook trailing behind me with teary red eyes as he froze in his spot.

"Tonight we have a special announcement....."
________________________________
Thanks for reading ✨✨