-81-

"That was the first time your wife said she loved you?" I questioned confused.

"Yes...it wasn't really what we intended,it was more arranged...." he said as his voice lowered. The figure leaning over onto the chair as he gripped onto his hands.

"Oh...that's similar to me...." I said as I leaned forward.

"Oh..." his head trailed up.

Something about this person, gave me different intentions. I never thought I'll find myself sitting in a dark room while locked with a complete stranger while sharing our thoughts in the moment.....but something about him....was familiar.

"I just hope she comes back soon....." he continued.

"What do you mean?"

"She left....she said she needs a break..." he sighed "but I found myself....missing her....craving her.."

"Then why don't you tell her?" I said.

"I do...but I'm scared." He groaned. "I never had many great experiences with this love thing...."

"Then don't be. Risk it! I'm sure she's waiting for you to tell her, she's waiting for you to claim her."

"I want to....but I lied too her way too much." He sighed.

"Then show her you're not. Actions speak louder than words...." I said. Why didn't Jungkook think like this man? Why couldn't it be Jungkook who was sitting here talking to me like this. Why couldn't Jungkook want to show his love just like this man wants to.

"Okay..." he said as got up from the chair.

"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered out as my eyes followed the figure as the person made his way over to me.

"I love you..."

"Wh-" I was cut off by the sensation of this person's soft lips on mine.

"S-stop..." I groaned as I my hands pushed him lightly back.

"Y/n...." the person groaned out softly as they held onto my wrists. My eyes staring straight at the person's figure but I couldn't see him. Who was this? Why does he know my name?

"W-why d-do you know my name?" I murmured out as the person moved closer.

"S-stop p-please..." tears welled up into my eyes as he continued moving closer.

"You told me actions speak louder than words...." he said huskily.

"I did. I mean to your wife." I pushed my hands against his chest in attempt to push him away.

"But....you're my wife." His voice echoed through me. My body freezing, as a single tear rolled down my cheek. The strong familiar manly perfume strangled my nose as the warmness of his touch sent shiver down my spine. My eyes struggling to put the pieces together. The structure of this person's face, his hair, his scent, the softness of his lips, his finger tips dragging across my jaw...was no one else but........

"J-Jungkook....."

"Yes...." he answered lowly as he moved closer.

"I'm not hiding anymore y/n." His fingers brushed across my face. A gulp going down my throat as Jungkook's voice echoed through me. My body going frozen.

"I'm sorry y/n." He choked out as sniffles left his nose. "I- Aish fuck it!" He groaned out before his lips are back on mine.

My eyes fluttering shut as I felt his hands sneaking around my waist. His touch, his warmness, his scent....this was all too real. It was all to real to be true. My mind couldn't process it but my lips did it all. The words that couldn't come out of his mouth, it was all said in this kiss. The way our lips melted together, the warmness between us as our bodies connected.

It said it all.....

The kiss was slow, patient, caring....it was different.....but as the kiss went on....tears interrupted it....but he didn't stop. His tears melted between the kiss. It was passionate, filled with so much emotions that couldn't be said. This kiss, these tears held more than thousands of words that could be said.

"Jungkook....." I breathed out as he pulled back for air. "D-don't cry...." I breathed out as my hands cupped his face. My thumb catching the few tears that I could find.

"I'm s-sorry y/n....I'm s-sorry...." he muttered out. "Why did you leave? Why?"

"I-"

"You have no idea how I spent these last few days, I wasn't thinking...all I thought about was you. Only you. Every second, every minute, every breath I took was for you." He continued. My body going frozen as my hands stayed cupping his cheeks. My heart wrapping in a tight rope as he poured out these emotions....

"I didn't sleep. I didn't eat. I drowned myself in alcohol thinking I can forget you...but I couldn't. You never left my mind, you touch lingered on my skin, your words echoed through my head, your scent attacked my nose as I walked into your room, your laugh, your smile, the way you quarreled with me because I didn't clean. The way we ran around the house, the way we acted like children in kindergarten.....I missed you.... I missed it....I want it back....I need it." He ranted off not giving me any space to say anything. His tears flowing continuously as my thumb catched each one. His heart pouring out, all his emotions came out as once. It was as if his wall was breaking down.

"Jungkook......" I breathed out.

"No...please...let me continue....I can't hold it in anymore....." he breathed out. "I can't..." tears fell.

"Jungkook....."
________________________________