-36-

____________________________

His body pushing against me more. Our faces were now barely apart from each other. I could feel his hot breath on my lips. His strong gaze only locked onto my lips as mine were locked onto his eyes. My breathing at this time was no where close to being in time.

"Why did you leave?!" He suddenly whispered as his eyes slightly looked up now meeting mine. His gaze soft, his eyes glistening as they looked as if they were searching for an answer.

"You-" he cut me off before I can continue.

"Because you saw Jiyeon huh?!" He questioned as his hand held onto the side of my face. His grip soft and relaxed.

"I told you nothing happened between Jiyeon and I. Why don't you believe me?" He questioned, a slight sparkle in his pupils. This moment was different, We never talked like this.

"How can I believe you Jungkook? When everyone tells me you're a playboy....when I caught you with Jiyeon...and I'm sure there's more...." my gaze lowering only for his thumb to slightly grip onto my chin raising my head back up.

"And what about you?" He questioned

"Huh?!" I answered confused.

"So you were going to a dinner with "your old friend" huh?!" He said as he emphasized his tone on old friend. Is he really going to continue calling Namjoon that?

At this point, there was no running from him. He needed answers and so did I. He wasn't entirely wrong, because Iv been doing the same to him. Iv lied to him about Namjoon and Taehyung...

"Why?" He questioned. His gaze becoming weak as he still managed to cage me between the wall and him.

"Why?" I questioned back.
"Why did you run through the rain for me? Why are you so worked up over me going on a dinner with Namjoon? Why are you so worked up when I'm with Taehyung?" I continued but I kept my time low, I didn't want to start a fight.

"I- d-don't...know y/n....I'm still tryna figure e-everything out...." he managed to murmur out.

Why did my heart stop when he began answering? Why was I hoping he would have said something else? Why am I disappointed at what he said?....

"And what about you...why?" He questioned.
"Why did you lie to me about Namjoon? Why did you lie to me about Taehyung the first day? Why are you so overworked over me getting laid with other girls?" He continued.....

"I..don't know Jungkook...." I murmured out. I realized I was just like him. I had no answer to that. I had no definitive answer as to why....I was still searching for it....

"When are you coming back?..." his tone lowering more, it became so raspy and deep.

"Can't you just stay....f-forever?" He continued.

My mouth becoming numb. My eyes glued to his. My heart clearly out of time as all my thoughts became jumbled and unclear.
Why did some part of me think he was genuine? The way he said everything....it felt true. His eyes answered everything, but some of it didn't come into words. His eyes had that spark when he asked me those questions....it was almost as if he was looking for a different answer.....

"I'm...staying...J-Jungkook...." I gently smiled towards him.
"I'm sorry I talked about your mom..like that.." I pleaded to him.

"I know the pain...of not having a mother and I shouldn't have said that...." I continued....

"You don't?" He questioned....

"No,she...d-died..." my voice cracked as tears slightly built in my eyes.

"Oh...I'm sorry...." he murmured out as he wiped the tears that were about to fall from my eyes. At this point, I felt comfortable with him having me caged against the wall. It felt different....there was something...happening now that made me feel....safe.....

"You shouldn't be saying sorry....it's me....I'm sorry...." I blurted out.

Before I knew it, his grip on my waist pulled me closer to him. No more space was left between us. His both arms wrapping around me as his head buried into my neck. My arms still hanging loosely not knowing how to react....I knew he said he doesn't like girls touching him....so I didn't know if to hug back or just stand there...but I wished it was to hug back.

"Why aren't you hugging me back?" He said almost in a sad tone as he pulled away gently...

"You said you don't like girls touching you...so I thought-" before I can continue his lips were against mine completely cutting off my words.

"Fuck that touching rule!" He managed to breathe out during the kiss. His forehead now against mine as he pulled away from the kiss. His eyes closed as the slight skin to skin contact left me burning inside.

"Don't leave me again....okay..." he murmured out as out foreheads were still locked together.

I gently nodded as everything in this moment felt right. I don't even know if I'll regret anything in the future but something about now...something about this moment felt true. Both of us were still looking for answers to the question why.....

He gently pulled back as a gentle smiled formed on his lips, only for me to smile back his way.

"So uhm....you ready to drink the soup?..." I managed to murmur our breaking the silence.

He nodded as he giggled at the way i sprouted our the question. His eyes glistening as I walked past him grabbing a bowl of soup for him.
_______________________________
To be continued.....
Thanks for reading ami 💜💜🥰
Leave reviews and don't forget to vote 😊