-86-

"You ready?" Jungkook questioned as his head stuck through my door.

"What does Taehyung want to show us anyway? It's Saturday." I questioned as I threw my hair up into a ponytail.

"I guess we'll see when we get there." Jungkook said as he walked up behind me. Our bodies connecting as his hands took a firm grip around my waist. Staring up at ourselves in the mirror as his eyes glistened. A smile forming on his lips as his thumb caressed my tummy.

"My birthday is coming up...." he said softly as his thumb continued to caress my stomach.

"Really?" I gasped out as my head shot up and stared at him through the mirror. "I-I didn't know..." I lowered my head as I bit onto my bottom lip.

"It's okay princess." He said as he placed a kiss on my cheek. "I never told you anyway." He chuckled as he snuggled up closer to me. His warmness calming me down as I felt so relaxed in this one moment.

"What do you want?" I questioned as my head laid on his.

"I don't want anything." He smiled.

"But-" I breathed out. "It's your birthday."

"I don't need anything...." he breathed out. "Once I have you...." he placed a gently kiss to my forehead. My eyes fluttering shut as the words rang through me. This was the happiest I've ever been since moving into here. I've never been so happy to be in his arms, feel his warmth, hear his heart beat....it was all surreal. I couldn't yet believe I fell in love with him.

"I love you." He continued as he smiled at the sight of two of us in the mirror.

"I love you too." I smiled back as he spun me around and place a gentle yet deep kiss on my lips.

"BEEP BEEP!"
"BEEP BEEP"

"We gotta go." I pulled back from the kiss and breathed out.

He groaned before answering. "One more kiss."

"Aish fine." I said before placing fast peck at his soft pink lips.

"One more." He said as he puckered up.

"Jeon...." I said.

"Fine. I'll get it later though." He said as he pulled me close and stole yet another peck from my lips before he's chuckling and both of us are walking out the room.

His hands fell on the small of my back as we walked over to the car. Upon opening the door, Jimin squealed our as he sat in the front seat.
"Y'all aren't tricking us again right?" Jungkook eyes furrowed.

"No." Jimin said sternly. "It's way too serious to be fooling around anyways."

"What could possibly be so serious?" Jungkook questioned as he allowed me to enter the car first. His hands resting on my thigh as he closed the door. Our eyes fixed on Jimin and he struggled to tell us about the situation.

"We'll tell you when we get there." Taehyung abruptly said.

"Okay then..." Jungkook breathed out as he looked over at me. "It better be serious because y'all deprived me of something this morning..." he said while looking at me. His eyes fixed on my lips as I lightly slapped his arm.

"Get a room." Jimin said bluntly as his arms crossed.

"Jungkook." Taehyung called out. "What were you doing when I called you this morning?"

My mind immediately running to this morning when I- Aish let's not talk about it. Jungkook's grip on my thigh tightening as he looked over at me.

"It wasn't my fault." His eyebrows quirked.

"Shhh..." I silently said as I groaned silently. My face flushing red as I looked away and folded my arms.

"Not you fault?" Taehyung questioned as he looked at us through the rear view mirror. His eyebrows quirked as he smirked our way.

"I mean...it- I had now got out of bed that's why..." he mumbled out as he saw I got uncomfortable by the sudden joke he made earlier. A smirk forming on Taehyung's lips as he shook his head and returned his gaze back to the front of the car.

His hands returning to my thigh as I brushed it off. His eyebrows quirking at the sudden change in my behavior.

"Y/n...." he called out to me as my head slowly turned only to meet his soft and sad gaze. The eyes that held so much emotions, so much feelings, so much things he's hiding but yet he hadn't told me anything.

••••••••••

"We're here." Taehyung said as he parked the car. "But wait before you go..." he turned around as he suddenly stopped us from exiting the car.

"What is it?" Jungkook's voice turned serious as his hands removed from my thighs and now all his focus was on the serious talk with Taehyung.

"You remember Mr.Kim right?" Taehyung question cautiously.

"Y/n's dad?" His eyebrows quirked.

"No. Not that one." Taehyung said as his eyes connected with Jungkook's own. Jungkook's facial expression immediately changing after staring at Taehyung for a while. It was like they have some sort of telepathy or something.

"You mean...." Jungkook choked out. "The Kim that my dad made bankrupt?"

"Yes that one." Jimin quickly said.

"What about him? Didn't he leave the country?" Jungkook said.

"No. We thought he did but...." Taehyung's voice lowered. "His son..."

"He has a son?!" Jungkook eyebrows raised.

"Namjoon." Jimin said blunty.

"Ya!" Taehyung hit Jimin's head as he hissed in pain. "You know how he gets on...Aish."

"He was going to find out anyways." Jimin shrugged.

"Why the fuck are you all now telling me about this!" Jungkook groaned out angrily.

"It's Taehyung's fault." Jimin said.

"I- know Namjoon for a long time now...." Taehyung scratched the back of his head. "I thought he was after y/n just like all the years but instead he was using her."

"WHAT?!" Jungkook shouted out as I grabbed his hand. "Why the hell would he be after y/n!"

"Y/n I told you stay away from him!" Jungkook groaned out as he shot a harsh glare at me. My body startling at the tone of his voice.

"Jungkook...." Taehyung called out as he eyed him deeply. "Don't."

"Just tell me why he's after y/n!" Jungkook groaned out as he eyes Taehyung deeply.
________________________________