-75-

I eyed y/n as she laid on the bed, curled up beside me in a tiny ball as she held a firm grip around my arms. Her soft breaths pasting against my skin as I looked up. Why doesn't Jungkook realize y/n is ready to risk it all for him?

Look at the way she saw Jungkook in me, it shows that he's the only thing she thinks of. If I only allowed her to do what she wanted, everything would have been ruined. As much as I was ready to risk it all right there....I couldn't ruin the friendship between us.

Aish...Jungkook. Can't you appear tomorrow?

A slight groan leaving my mouth as I brought my phone up to my gaze. The brightness of the screen making my eyes squint as I allowed it to momentarily adjust. Where's Jimin.

I only had one free hand right now. The only thing I can do is text with one thumb.

"Where are you?"

"Doing some business..." He surprisingly replied fast.

"Business? At this hour?" I managed to type out in about 3 minutes.

"Don't worry. How's y/n?"

"She's good...for now...."

"For now?"

"I'll tell you everything tomorrow....we just need to fix this fast...."

"We do."

"On the bright note....you owe me 20 bucks bitch...."

"For what!"

"The bet! I'm not drunk!"

"Ugh! Fine."

Jimin only knows how to drain out all the money from my wallet. Remind me the next time he's in town. Hide.

A groan leaving my mouth as my phone plopped on the side of me. Glancing over to the side of me only to see the y/n who was still sound asleep. I hadn't laid in bed with her like this in years......

"Why is this happening to me?"

•••••••

"I'll see you tomorrow. Meet us at the place, don't be late or else you're paying." Jimin said as he ruffled his fingers through his thick silver hair.

"Ugh! Doesn't Taehyung pay all the time..." I groaned.

"You're more rich that both of us combined." Jimin scoffed.

"Okay okay...." I mentally cursed him as he spun around and walked towards his car. My hands stuffed into my pockets as I made my way to mines.

My head throwing back onto the seat as a heavy breath came off my chest. For the past week, I wasn't myself.....

I'm always at the bar,drowning myself in alcohol in attempt to drown out the thoughts....the thoughts of her but...I failed. I got into random fights with people I didn't even know.....and....I fucked more girls than I could ever imagined....but

None of them felt like y/n. Ever since the first day, I knew y/n was different. I thought this plan would work out perfectly but....it got harder. Harder than I thought it would. I thought I could fight through but she...took over me faster than I thought.

My heart jumped when I see her in that dress the night of the party, the way her hair fell perfectly, that smile, the way her eyes glistened when we walked through the crowd....everything about her drives me crazy. The way she takes me in so easily, the way she kisses me back, the softness of her lips, the way she gripped onto my shoulders....they way she bit on her bottom lip when she got shy.....I missed it. I missed the way she tasted. I missed her voice. I missed the way her soft lips melted into mine.

The day I just kissed her at breakfast and blamed it on the syrup ,the day she tried to be dominant and push me against the wall.....that was when.....my heart had different plans.

As I drowned myself in numerous amounts of alcohol for the past week. My mind kept running on her. When I slept with the other girls, all I can think of is....y/n. She never left my mind.....and I think that's the only reason I enjoyed the sex.

When I walk through my house when I got home, all I see is her. All I saw was the memories we made in the short space of time. The moments we argued, the miners we acted like we love each other....they all bombarded my mind at once.

My heart wasn't at ease at all. I kept questioning myself about it. What's this feeling?. That's when I realized.....what my heart was trying to tell me.

That's when I realized what I was feeling was true. That's when I opened up my mind. I promised myself I wouldn't love, I'll keep doing what I always do....but y/n....changed that. She changed the way I thought. She made my heart jump like crazy for no reason.

But.....I'm scared.

Love never ends well for me....and I never believed it will.....but I want it to end well because of her. I don't want to lose her. I can't lose her. I agree I started leading her on for the CEO job but....

Fuck that.

I don't care for that anymore. I don't care about the business anymore. I don't care about the money or the status. I just.....

"I want her...."