-71-

I sat patiently on the edge of my bed as my feet swayed side to side. Today is the day I'm finally getting to go home. Well not home but so where else. The days have been quiet. I stayed here for about 5 days now...the doctor still wasn't to sure about sending me home that early he wanted to be safe.

The past days have been tiring, but in between it was peaceful. I had regular visitors. Taehyung came almost every day, and left almost midnight every day. Namjoon came in every evening after work....but Taehyung wasnt to happy about it most of the times.

Then there were those gifts, those gifts came in everyday. Every morning and every night. The gifts varied from drinks, flowers, cards and chocolates. I even asked Taehyung about it....he told me he didn't have a clue. The gifts always came anonymous, but the same nurse brought them every time.

"You ready?" Taehyung barged into the room as I startled out of my thoughts.

"Yeah.." I jumped off the bed like the happiest child as I grabbed up all my belongings. Taehyung juggling all my gifts I got in his two hands as we made our way out of the hospital and towards his car.

"I should tell my dad I'm leaving the hospital..." I said as I pulled out my phone from my back pocket.

"No need."

"Huh?" My eyebrows quirked.

"Already told him. Also you're staying with me..." Taehyung breathed out easily.

"What?"

"I told you're dad, he's okay with it....he said you don't have to force yourself to come home if you don't want to...." his eyes moved across to mine as he buckled his seatbelt. "Also you're off from work for however long you like..."

"Thank god...." I breathed out.

Taehyung chuckled at my expression before were driving out of the car park. My eyes fixed on the road as I inhaled a deep breath.

"Oh...I have a surprise for you...." He smiled.

"What is it?" I questioned excitedly.

"Someone's back in town...." he smirked.

"Who? Tell meeeee...." I began whining as I lightly tugged on his shirt.

"You'll see...." he chuckled out as his gaze softened. His eyes glistening as he looked my way.

I cleared my throat before I'm backing away and leaning back onto my seat. His eyes returning to the room as I saw him eyebrows quirked from the side of my eye.

This isn't right.....

......

"Go inside I'll bring your stuff...." Taehyung said as he exited the car and headed to the back of the car.

"I can carry my bag..." I offered but instead he shot me a glare.

"I told you I'll take care of it...." he eyed me with a blank expression. I could never tell when this boy is serious, mad or sad he changed his expressions like he changes his clothes.

I giggled before I spun around on my heels and carefully but awkwardly made my way inside. What is his mother going to think? Firstly I cause a whole riot in front her door, now this.....

"Eomeonim!" I called out to her as I entered slowly into the house. Releasing my shoes at the creak of the door.

Startling back from my tracks as two fingers poked at my sides. A loud gasp leaving my mouth before I'm tumbling back. Strong arms wrapping around my waist before my eyes are fluttering shut preparing to fall.

"Wow!" A deep voice groaned out as I came to a stop. My eyes slowly fluttering open as the figure balanced me in his arms. My eyes adjusting as I recognized the figure.

"JIMIN-AH!" I squealed our before I'm in his arms giving him the tightest hug ever. "I missed you!" My head buried into his shoulder. His arms wrapped tightly around me as he swung me gently around in a circle.

"I missed you too gummy bear...." he said in a chuckle.

"You almost gave me a heart attack..." I breathed out as I pulled back from the tight hug. His arms loosening as it feel on my waist. Our eyes locked as I titled my head.

"Someone's working out I see?" My eyebrows jumped.

"Oh now you're seeing my muscles?" He titled his head.

"Shut up!" I chuckled as I light hit his arm.

"Now I see where he gets it from..." Taehyung groaned out as he stepped into the house as he juggled all the gifts in his hands. Jimin teasing him as he walked past and placed the gifts on the kitchen counter.

"When did you get back?" I questioned.

"3 days ago...." he looked down.

"What?!" I slapped his hands again. "And you're now showing up in front of me! How dare you..." I pouted as I crossed my arms.

"Taehyung told me keep it a secret..." he giggled.

"Ya! I see show it is..." I whined out.

"Oh is my gummy bear mad again?" Jimin pouted. "Let's go out to eat...." he offered.

"You can say that again I'm starving..." I chuckled.

"You're paying Taehyung..." we both said in unison as Jimin's hands wrapped around my shoulders. A cheek grin pasted on both of our faces as we faced him. Taehyung endows crosses as his hands rested on his hips.

"Ya! I payed last time!" He groaned out.

"Don't let him fool you he's paying..." Jimin said as he spun me around before he's sticking out his tongue at tongue.
_______________________________