-11-

______________________________

"Taehyung I-....don't love you anymore...." y/n said to him as she looked down....

"No y/n I know you still love me.....look at me in my eyes y/n....say you don't love me!" Taehyung continuously begged her.....

She struggled in his grip as she fought to get out....but he wasn't letting go....he became the boy he was for the past 2 years....arrogant....he gripped onto her arms more and more....she called out to him but he was in another zone....he was determined to get that answer....

"Y/n...say it!" He said as he shook her as tears fell from his eyes and landed on his cheeks...

||Y/N POV||

"SHE SAID SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU!" A deep husky voice echoed the place as strong arms parted Taehyung's tight grip from my arms....I held onto my arms as I hissed in pain. I looked at the print Taehyung's  fingers left on my arms...I raised my head to see the broad, tall figure that stood in front of me....

"J-Jungkook...." I said softly as tears fell from my eyes...

"She said no!" Jungkook repeated once more as he took his arms and pushed me more behind him....It was as if he was trying to protect me.....

"This is none of you business Jeon...." Taehyung raised his voice as I jumped on the spot...It was happening again....he was becoming abusive again....this is another one of the main reason I don't want to be with him anymore....he always did what he want....he always got his way.....he was dominant.....

"None of my business?!" Jungkook said sarcastically... "She doesn't love you anymore Taehyung...it's time to move on..." he continued...

"She still loves me Jungkook...ask her!" Taehyung ranted off as he reached his arms out to grab me once more but Jungkook held onto his arm as his other arm protected me...

"You're scaring her Taehyung...Stop!" Jungkook said as he placed a gentle hand on mine....

"I don't care...I need her to answer me..." Taehyung said once more...

"She already did Taehyung...she doesn't love you..." Jungkook said as he clenched his jaw....I could tell Jungkook was getting aggravated...and so was Taehyung....

"If you love her Taehyung....leave her alone....respect her feelings..." Jungkook continued as tears fell from Taehyung's eyes...

"You're wasting your time behind one girl...there's plenty out there..." Jungkook said trying to console him...

"But...y/n..." Taehyung softly said as his gaze moved to me....

I slightly nodded showing him that he needs to move on....and what Jungkook said was true....I didn't want to believe Jungkook was standing here right now....protecting me....I felt safe.....

"It's going to be okay..." Jungkook said as he hugged Taehyung....

Taehyung just nodded as he hugged back....

"Now let's forget all of this and move on okay....we're not living in the past..." Jungkook said as he turned and smiled to me....

I gently smiled back as Taehyung nodded....

I know Taehyung..Iv know him for too long...he's just saying this now....he doesn't know what he's saying...he's not in the right mind....I have to be strong....I can't show him that I love him....he's too late....it's time to move on....and be happy.....

At the same time....I can't fall for Jungkook....I can't let these little acts get too me.....he doesn't know anything about love....If I fall for him.....I'm going to be the only one getting hurt.....

"Y/n let's get you home...." Jungkook said pulling me out my thoughts....

"Wait.." Taehyung suddenly say to stop us....

"Y/n..can we still be friends?..." he asked as he looked down....

"Sure.." I said as I smiled at him...

"Really?!" He said with the most surprised expression... "I'm sorry for earlier..." he continued...

"It's okay...things happen...I understand..." I said as I gently nodded and smiled...

Jungkook stared at me as I talked to Taehyung....his eyebrows raised as he saw that I forgave Taehyung in less than a minute....I know I didn't hesitate but I know Taehyung....he is a good guy......he just lets his feelings get the better of him sometimes.

"Let's go..." Jungkook said as he reached for my hands.

"Don't!" I said as I pulled away my hands....

He raised his eyebrows as he showed me the way to his car.

"Taehyung do you want me take you home?" He suddenly turned around and called out to Taehyung.

"No.. I'm going to get some fresh air for a bit..." Taehyung responded as he smiled and buried his hands in his pockets.

"Okay.." Jungkook responded as we continued to walk back to the car...

"Get in.." he ordered....I opened the back door of the car as I'm not going to sit at front....at least not with him.....

"No..no...sit in the front.." he said as he smirked and walked over to his side of the car leaving me standing there dumbfounded..

"Babygirl...hurry up..." he said..

I slowly got in the front seat as I said....
"Am..I could just sit at the back.." I stuttered as I looked down..

"It's okay..I want you here..." he said as he gripped onto his steering wheel as he clenched his jaw...

I looked down as my cheeks began burning up...what is wrong with you y/n...get it together...

"All you're stuff are at my place already..." Jungkook said as he looked down at my skirt that rode up...

I slowly looked down to where his gaze was and I notice half my thigh was exposed...ugh this is the worst day to wear this skirt....I tugged on the lining slowly pulling it down as I said...
"I'm sorry...this skirt keeps going up...."

"It's okay...I like it like that..." he said as he placed his large hands on my thighs....

"J-j-Jungkook...." I softly breathed out... "d-don't..."

"This is mine....all of this is mine..." he said as he gripped tighter on my thigh....

"Hmm.." I mumbled as I moved his hands from my thighs...

I let out a deep breath as he ruffled his fingers through his hair and mumbled... "fuck you're so hot..."

"What did you say?" I asked

"I..uh- nothing..." he struggled to say...

I knew exactly what he said...I wanted to see if he would repeat it but he stuttered...I looked at him as he drove back to his home...

"Y/n...I don't think i will be able to control myself if you keep looking at me..." he said pulling me out of my gaze...

"I wasn't looking at you..." I said as I turned the other way...
________________________________
To be continued.....
Don't forget to vote👍🏻❤️💜
What do you think Taehyung will do?? Is he going to handle this good?? Does y/n still love him?? What is jungkook's plan?😏