-31-

____________________________

"If you know what's good for you...stay away from me!" I whispered back to him as his eyes became more dark and his jaw clenched tighter. Our eyes connected as the heat between our gaze gained more strength.

"I would watch that mouth if I were you....if you think you're gonna get y/n this time...you better think twice...." Taehyung said to me as his shoulders harshly brushed past mine. My gaze following him until he disappeared in the elevator. Y/n's face pasted with the most confused look.

"What was that about?!" She came up to me. My gaze softening as the heat left my eyes...the anger flowing out my body as y/n appeared towards my gaze. A simple glimpse of her can make me forget the world. If she only knew.....

"I- we were talking about the meeting...." I rubbed the nape of my neck...

"The meeting? Really? With that kind of look you guys have each other..I'm sure it's not about the meeting..." she chuckled.

A slight uncomfortable smile forming. This talk needs to cut short for now. If she continues to question me...I might lose it. I'm already this frustrated and I don't want to take it out on her. The faster she got out of here the better.

"So Um about Jungkook....what was Taehyung gonna say?" I questioned as my eyebrows raised. An uncomfortable smile forming on her face, her breath hitching as her chest heaved.

"Oh ha....nothing...it's just that...the investment department...yeah...we am gotta meet with him...I t-think..." she struggled to come up with an answer on the spot. Running her fingers through her hair, she managed to blurted out the easiest answer she could find.

"But everything that happens in the investment department....goes through my department..." I raised my left eyebrow. I was trying to catch her off guard....only to see if she would actually tell me that she's arranged to Jungkook.

"Oh...well Um...I think he said it's just the investment department...." she awkwardly chuckled. "I'll catch you later....I- need to start work."

I smiled as I chuckled at her cuteness. She clearly couldn't answer any more of my questions. She smiled as she spun on her heels and rushed off to the elevator.

I smiled as I made my way back to my office. My hands buried deep into my pockets. I glimpsed a look at my watch as I laid myself in my desk chair. A wave of frustration taking over my body.

A sigh pursed through my lips as I grabbed my glasses off my face. I gently closed it as I placed it on my desk, I threw my head back as I closed my eyes. Now was the perfect time to gather myself together. These past few nights I haven't been sleeping but instead perfecting my plan. I can't have and slip ups. Jungkook isn't easy to deal with... since iv been working here Iv realized that. He gets his way no matter what.

But does he think I'll let him live in peace after what he did...I'll take away all of this. I want him to feel the same pain my father felt....when he made him bankrupt. Iv managed to get a job here for the past 2 years only to gather all the information I need and for the right time to carry out this plan. I want to make him bankrupt on the same day he made my father bankrupt. I want him to see his prized possession crumble right in front his eyes.

I realized over these years, Jungkook only cares about money and becoming the owner of this business. He's only waiting for the day his father hands it over to him. When I heard he was getting arranged, I couldn't believe it. I only knew their company was going downhill for a while. I didn't want to take action anymore as I saw their company was crumbling already....after Jungkook's mother left....but when I figured out why their was an arranged marriage. My entire mind was changed.

I didn't yet know the girl he was getting married to but I only knew she was the daughter of a high class company. Jungkook's father only married him to her because of the money and reputation of his business. When everyone hears that Jungkook and the y/n are engaged....they'll want to invest back into Jeon's co. again. Jeon's co had lost a lot of investors this year, but when this news is out in public....jungkook's father thinks that everyone will come back to him.

But nobody knows who I am in here. No one knew my father had a son. 4 years ago....Jungkook's father along with mine we really good "friends"....but not the type of friends we're thinking. More like backup plan.

He only invested in my father just to tarnish his business's image and bring him down. Only to make him bankrupt in the industry so Jeon co. will get all the money and go to the top.

Nobody knows who I am, and I'm gonna keep it that way.

But.....

We have a problem....

It's Y/N......
_____________________________
To be continued......
Don't forget to vote 👍🏻💜
Thank you for 1K already 🥺