-9-

_______________________________
||Taehyung POV||

"So you and y/n...." I asked as I looked at Jungkook....but his attention was only to the waitress.....

"Jungkook!?" I raised my voice as I eyed him....

"Yeah...sorry...what's up?" He said as if he didn't hear me talk to him...

"So you're marrying y/n??" I asked...

"Actually married already...we signed the papers...." he said as he sipped on his Coca Cola that the girl brought for him....

"Then why are you looking at other girls? You're married..." I said as I clenched my jaw....I'm not going to let him use her and break her.....like I did....

"Pfft...we just signed papers...it isn't a big deal...besides you know I don't love bro...." he said as he chuckled....

Jungkook will never change....Iv know him for more than 2 years now....ever since y/n left.....I realized I made a mistake....I gave up my singing career....I called and searched for her everywhere.....and now she's here....and I can't let Jungkook ruin her....she's the most innocent and sweet girl I've met.....she always let her feelings get the best of her.....I can't let her fall for Jungkook.....he'll only use her.....

"I need to use the washroom..." I said as I got up from the table.... "I'll be back..."

I exited the restaurant in search of y/n....She said she needed some air....I saw the way she looked at him as he eyed that girl.....
My eyes wavered around the restaurant as I saw her sitting at a bench....her cheeks red....as her eyes shined red....

I slowly walked up to her as she buried her face into her palms....

"Y/n...." I said as I sat down beside her....

She slowly looked up as she wiped the tears from her eyes....

"Why are you here?!" She said as she rolled her eyes and got up from the bench...

"Wait...please...." I said as I grabbed her by her wrist...

"Tae-" she tried to say but I cut her off...

She just sighed as she sat back down beside me...

|| ||

"What is it?" I said with an annoyed tone.....

Taehyung clearly wasn't the person I wanted to see right now....neither was I going to sit in there while I watch Jungkook flirt with another girl right in front of me.....It's not that I like him....it just disgusts me.....that he does this....all those articles says he's nice and loving....pfft....he must have payed them off to say nice things about him.....

"Y/n....let me explain...." Taehyung said softly as he looked down...

"I told you there's nothing to explain..." I said as I sighed and looked up as I took a deep breath....

"Y/n....I never intended to hurt you....." he said as his voice cracked....

"Taehyung....I flew all the way to surprise you just to see you with another girl...." I said annoyed....my anger was building now....he's not going to sit here and tell me it's not what it looked like.....because at first he could have said no and walked out of there but instead he chose that girl over me.....

•Unexpected Love• | Jeon Jungkook ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara