-70-

"When did you get back?" I breathed out before my hands are clasped around Jimin's tiny waist. A huge hug that held so much emotions. It's been almost 2 years and a half since I've seen Jimin. The last time I saw him was when we signed up at the singing industry together. After that he moved to LA to carry out his singing career.

"Yesterday....." he mumbled out.

"And you're now calling me..." I slapped his arm. He hissed out as he pretended to hit me back. His fists forming in balls as the rose to the air. My hands raising as I covered my face and flinched back.

"Okay okay....calm down..." I chuckled out before the both of us are laughing.

"I missed you guys. Where's Jungkook?" He questioned.

"Don't even start on him." I groaned out as my hands laid on my waist. "I'm exhausted."

"Exhausted? Did you guys hit it off..." Jimin's eyebrows quirked as he smirked.

"I told you I'm straighter than you could ever be." I chuckled out.

"Ya!" He shouted before he's slapping my arm again.

"Let's go. You have a lot to catch up on..." I breathed out as my hands wrapped around his shoulders.

"Let's get lunch first, I'm starving!...." Jimin breathed out as his hands rubbed his toned stomach. "You're paying!...."

"Ya! Can't you pay this time!" I groaned.

•time skip•

"You know what you're saying right now?" Jimin's eyes widened as he took a piece of the steak into his mouth.

"That's exactly what I'm saying...." I breathed out as I took a sip of my Coca-Cola.

"Your girl y/n is with Jungkook?" He questioned continuously as his eyebrows quirked every time.

"Yes. Yes. Aish. There's only one y/n you and I both know...." I sighed.

"You think it's going to work out? It's Jungkook we're talking about here. He- you know him." Jimin leaned forward onto the table.

"At this point I don't know. She....likes him already..."

"Who wouldn't?" Jimin scoffed.

"This isn't about you...." I groaned as I rolled my eyes. "Worst yet Namjoon is in the picture now."

"Why is he still there? You guy should have gotten rid of him already..." Jimin scoffed as he sipped on his soda.

"There's no point in telling Jungkook that. He doesn't know who Namjoon is. His dad told me keep it a secret from him. They believe Namjoon 'changed' " I said as my hands made imagineer quotation marks in the sky.

"Oh please. Namjoon changing. That'll be the day everyone's dead." Jimin scoffed.

"Anyways he's not important right now!" I breathed out. "It's y/n...."

"What happened?" Jimin questioned.

"She's in the hospital....." I looked down.

"What?" Jimin said worried.

"She fainted from shock the night of the party. She still hasn't told me all the details but Jungkook has." I sighed. "You know Jungkook already. He can say a lot of stupidness when he's drunk. That's the only time he explains his feelings....but...y/n wasn't prepared...".

"What are we going to do about him again?" Jimin said.

"I don't even know where he is. Every time I told him to give her a chance and look on the bright side of things he always pushes me away,just like he did before when he was...with-"

"Jiyeon I know..." Jimin scoffed as he completed my sentence without hesitation.

"I'll go talk to him...." Jimin offered. "I need to see him anyways..."

"Yeah we'll go look luck with that." I chuckled. "He's like a stone now...he isn't the same....don't be shocked by his actions...." I breathed out.

"It's that bad...." Jimin breathed out with wide eyes.

"You'll see....."

.......

"Miss y/n..." the nurse bowed as she entered the room quietly. A soft smile fixed on her lips as a huge bouquet of flowers laid in her hands. When I mean huge I meant huge. "These was sent for you...." she approached the side of my bed.

"Who brought these?" My eyes widened as I took the large bouquet from her hands

"Who brought these?" My eyes widened as I took the large bouquet from her hands. The strong scent of the roses attacked my nose before a light but shocked smile appeared.

"He didn't give a name ma'am, but he made that it was directed to you...." the nurse smiled as she eyed the large gift.

"Oh..." I looked at her. "Thank you..." I lightly bowed my head as I smiled. She spun around on her heels before she's chuckling and making her way out my room. My eyes trailing back to the roses. It covered me, I appeared so small behind them.

Who would send such a huge gift?
First it was the drink and now this....
My hands gently grazed over the roses as my diets touched each petal.
It looked as if there were more than a hundred roses in this one bouquet.

"Who would send this?"
_____________________________