-37-

He sat by the table as I brought everything for him including his medicine to take after eating. I sat opposite him as I pushed the bowl of soup over to him.

"Aaaaaaa" he hummed out as he opened his mouth and closed his eyes shut. He looked just like a little baby boy wiggling around in their high chair.

"I'm not feeding you...your too old..." I chuckled out

"But I'm sick...." he said in a pout as he leaned onto his forearms that rested on the table.
"You have to take care of me baby...until I'm better...." he smirked.

"Is someone being a little baby boy..." I said in a almost cute tone as my eyes glistened.

"I'm your baby boy..." he smirked my way saying those words almost in a playful tone.

"Is that so?..." I raised an eyebrow.

I took the spoon as I blew on the soup that laid in the spoon. The last thing I wanted to do was burn his mouth so I ensured that it was cool.

"Open up..." I said in a playful tone sending the spoon towards his mouth.

"Aaaaa" he hummed playfully as he closed his eyes.

Before I knew it, a gasp left his mouth as his eyes widened.

"What's wrong, don't you like it...." I said almost in a worried tone.

"No...it's just that...it tastes similar to my...mother's own....." he murmured out as he looked down.

"Oh....if you don't want to eat it...it's okay...." I said as I was about to pull the bowl of soup back my way, but his swift movements stopped me. His huge hands laid on mine as he shook his head and smiled.
"It's okay...I'll eat it...."

I smiled back as I released my grip on the bowl.
I looked at him as he enjoyed the soup. The spiciness causing his nose to run and have a little tone of red. His cheeks covered in a slight hue of red as his eyes watered. Beads of sweat forming on his forehead and neck.

His head threw back as he licked his lips. His lips burning red as he pushed his hair back, slightly exposing his forehead. I eyed his every move but for some reason I'm looking at him different. Jungkook and I never sat at a table like this without actually fighting.

Something about now felt right....but I couldn't bring myself to the answer....is this going to end well? Or will I end up being played...again? I looked down as I awaited for Jungkook to speak. All these questions bombarded my mind as my feet rocked up and down below the table.

"Aii...." he hissed out as I looked up.

"Can I get some water?" He questioned as he fanned himself with his hands. He pulled on his white jersey as it loosely rocked on his body. The lining of his abs printing through the jersey as it fell back onto his body. My eyes trailing down as I choked down a gulp.

He cleared his throat as I snapped back to reality.
"The water?" He questioned as he raised a mischievous brow.

"Oh...yeah...I was getting to it..." I choked out as I made my way to grab a glass of water for him.

"Mhm sure...." he chuckled out.

I handed him the glass of water as I managed to place my ass back on the chair. What is happening? Aish....

Calm down!

I gulped down as he drank the water. His neck movements made everything else blurry. His pink lips printing through the clear glass. Ahhh!
What is happening!
Why am I looking at him like this?!

Stop these thoughts y/n!

"Uhm...y/n...you okay?" He questioned suddenly as my head shot back his way forcing a smile.

"Oh yeah..." I chuckled out a fake grin as I cut the topic.
"Take your tablets!" I blurted out.

"Yeah...I'm getting to it..." he chuckled.
"So possessive..." he murmured out as he took the tablet.

"Hmm?" I hummed out as I played as if I didn't hear anything he just said. I softly chuckled to myself as I got up from the table.

"Where are you going?" He questioned suddenly.

"I have to freshen up...."

"Can I come?" He asked in a playful tone as he rose from the chair. He was all ready to hop into the shower.

"Wow! Wow! Slow down there buddy....I think I said I need to freshen up not You..." I said as I stepped in front of him stopping him from walking any further.

"But..."

"If you want to freshen up you can use your shower..." I said as I emphasized on the word your. My finger now pointing against his hard rock chest.

"But...." he said
"Don't" he took a step closer
"Think it's" he took another step closer to me. My feet now automatically backing back as he walked closer with every word that pursed through his lips.
"Better to..." another step closer...
"Save water...." he finally ended his sentence my back now against the wall again. The same position I was in when he first walked into the kitchen.

"I- don't think so...." I said as I looked down...

"I think it's a great idea...huh?!" He smirked as his face came closer to mine. His head turning to left, I immediately knew he was coming in for a kiss.
________________________________
To be continued.....
Thanks for reading ami 💜
Don't forget to vote 💜