-45-

_____________________________
My eyes immediately wandering around the store in search of Jiyeon. This is when I realized one mistake leads to so much more. Jiyeon isn't the same girl I know anymore....she became obsessed with me, not wanting me to love anyone but instead only her....but it was her fault....she hid the biggest lie from me....she's one of the reason I'm like this....she's one of the reasons I'm pushing myself away from y/n. I vowed to myself I wouldn't love and I'm not going to give up now.

"Y/n? Are you done? Let's go..." I hurried behind y/n only pushing her to pay for the dress so we can get out of here. Jiyeon wouldn't hesitate to do anything, not after that day....

"Why are you such in a hurry? You took the day of no?" Y/n glared my way.

"I um...an important meeting came up...." I managed to tell her right there. Lies slipping from lips like it was regular words.

"Oh..." she said as her voice lowered.

"Yeah...so let's hurry...." I rushed out my words. My eyes wandering about the store as I walked firmly behind y/n, not leaving her side for a split second. The least I can do is protect her until I get what I want. If I lose y/n...I'll lose the business.

||

"I'll see you later..." Jungkook said as he dropped me off at home. I stepped out the car as the bad with my dress in it hung from my shoulder.

"Okay...what do you want to eat?" I questioned almost with a caring tone.

"No...I'll...be home late..." Jungkook said bluntly before pulling out the driveway leaving me there. There he goes again, coming home late. Yet I allowed myself to believe he stopped doing that. This is exactly why part of me is still cautious about him, if I continue like this....I'm going to start missing him more than I should.

A sigh pursed through my lips before I'm entering the house and laying the bag down on the side chair. My body fell onto the couch as my head buried into a pillow. Why is my life like this? Why is it all going like this?

A girl's dream is to get married to someone she loves, a soulmate, a man that gets you before you even speak. Walking down an aisle in a beautiful white gown as your eyes meet with the one you'll lay your life down for but instead I got none of that. Instead I got papers to sign to be married to someone I barely know, but as time passes....I find myself wanting to know more about Jungkook....there must be a reason he doesn't believe in this love thing. Part of me wants to know more....I'm finding myself trying to get to know him better, trying to at least make things work out.

'Opposites Attract' they say.

As time passes, I'm realizing Jungkook doesn't want anything to do with love. Instead he's sticking to the words of 'this marriage will only have understanding not love...' . What can I do? Absolutely nothing. I just got to stay here and deal with it. Guys have the 'free pass' they could go fuck whoever they want without getting judged but as soon as a woman fights for herself...she's seen as a whore, slut and a shame.

There's nothing I could do but sit here and try to work things out with him. You never know until you try. I'm trying my best to get to know him better but he keeps pushing me away. It's almost as if he's afraid....but I don't know what it is....that made him so....

Aish.....

I rolled over as my eyes stared up to the ceiling. The clock ticking on the wall as my thoughts ran crazy. Why am I like this? Why do I even try to make things work out with him....when I know he's all over girls at nights......

"DING"
"DING"

Ugh...who could that be now.

As the message reads in my mind, it's from no one else but Namjoon. I shouldn't be so harsh on him. I found myself avoiding him,pushing him away...because....Jungkook....told me not talk to him or have any sort of dealings with him, but at the end of the day Jungkook doesn't think about me when he sticks his dick into some other woman...so why should I care?

I replied to his messages as we started the usual conversations. The phone held above my head as our chat filled with random messages.

I hadn't talked to someone like this in forever, it felt nice. The last time I spoke to someone like this was with Taehyung...and my best friend Jiyeon who was always by my side.

Jiyeon....she...she became a wreck after a certain relationship with a guy. She fell back on school, she didn't care anymore. She never told me who....but now I know..I found out from the guy himself Jungkook. Jiyeon began drinking everyday, sleeping around like her pride doesn't matter to her anymore. I never knew a guy could break someone so bad until I saw all of this.She hardly talked to me about anything. We began growing further apart....until our messages turned into nothing.
Now I sit finding myself sulking over this while I'm sure her mind doesn't run on me for a split second.

Ever since that day I saw Jungkook with her...I didn't know what to think. I didn't know if to feel sad, happy, cry or be mad. I was confused. That's exactly why I went with Taehyung...my mind was flustered and I was just looking for a reason to not think about it. That might Jungkook appeared on the doorstep, yes...yes I wanted to tell him it's okay...I believe you...but he never gave me a reason to believe him. He never gave me a single reason why I should have left Taehyung's house that night and went with him.

I didn't even know how I got the strength to stand and shout at him that night. I didn't know if I was sad that my ex- best friend was fucking my husband? Or was I mad about my husband allowing her to? Or was I mad that the man I'm supposed to love is giving me excuses everyday to just hit off on a girl?

||

"Why are you doing this!" I shouted in Jiyeon's face as she walked closer to me. "I thought I made it clear to stay away from me!"
________________________________
Thanks for reading 😊😊