-28-

Here's another edit to enjoy before reading😊💜
Credits:@Jimin's Thighs
........

Jungkook

I hope that's gonna make her run back to me. Oh please I don't hope, I know for a fact she'll be back by me tomorrow. She actually thought I was going to cry...pfft...come on....Jeon Jungkook crying over a girl...no..I don't think so. Besides, I always have the girls crying over me.

If she doesn't know, I have a lot of tricks up my sleeve. It isn't my first time to trick a girl. Trust me I have been in way more situations like this. I know y/n by now...she can be easily tricked....she's the type of girl to fall and forgive easily.

But now...troubles on me....I have to walk back home in the rain Aish....my dad better reward me extra for all of this in the end....I know for a fact I'm about to catch a cold after all of this.....

~~~~~~~~~
"What was all that shouting?!" Taehyung's mother came back asking with a worried expression on her face...

"Oh it was nothing..." Taehyung chuckled as he looked at me signaling me to wipe away the tears that stained my face. I quickly took my sleeves as I wiped away the tears and smiled her way.

"It's nothing eomeonim"

"Eomma do you mind that y/n and I have a word alone?" Taehyung asked his mother in a pleading voice as his eyes softened. He was such a mommy's boy. I chuckled as I looked at his mother whose eyes filled with love agreed to his statement in less than 2 seconds. She didn't even hesitate.

"Sure son.." she replied.

He smile and nodded as he showed me back to the couch...He signaled me to sit as he took his seat at the side of me. I looked his way as he took a deep breath before speaking...

"Don't you think you went a little to far y/n?" He managed to murmur out after all those deep breaths before.

"I- first of all...he's the guy who played Jiyeon like that....now he comes here wanting me to believe him! I don't think so Taehyung...." I scoffed out.

"No...not that..." he breathed out....
"The thing you said about his mom y/n..."

"And what about it!? Didn't she teach him anything about love....how on earth does he think he came into this world?!" I sarcastically said.

"No y/n..Jungkook doesn't have a mom....." Taehyung breathed out...

My eyes shot up at him as those words echoed through my head...
"H-he doesn't?!"

"No y/n....she...left them....every since he was small...his mom and dad always had huge arguments.....he never really grew up with a mother figure to teach him these things....." Taehyung said in a pitiful tone as he looked at me. "But his father and mother always acted like they had a good relationship around him so he doesn't get unhappy or wonder what's going on.....until....they found out she was cheating on him all this time....." he continued.

The expression of pure regret pasted on my face. I know the pain of losing a mom....I know the pain of not having a mother's support in your life....I know the pain....but...I didn't know Jungkook....AISH!.....regret took over me as sighs purses through my lips. I ran my hand over my face as I threw my body back onto the couch.

"I think you should apologize...." Taehyung murmured out.

"Do you think I'm gonna let him walk all over me? Do you think I want him to believe I'm easy to get?" I scoffed as my body jerked forward with his question.

"No...at least...about his mom...." Taehyung's gaze lowered.

"I-" I tried to say but he cut me off

"And while you're at it maybe you should hear his side of the story about Jiyeon....you never know Jiyeon may....." he breathed out but he didn't know how to finish it or at least tell me the truth...

"Lied to me?!? Pfft....Jiyeon and I grew up like sisters...I can bet on it that Jiyeon wouldn't lie about this...." I said with full confidence...

"Y/n...you need to expect the unexpected...." Taehyung breathed out once more. "Sometimes your closest ones are your worst enemies..." he continued.

With those words, I sighed as I allowed it to sink in. I completely believed what he said....he was speaking the truth....sometimes your closest ones could be your enemies.

I'm not the girl to expect the unexpected....I always believe everyone is true and real with me just as I'm with them. I always treat people the way I would like to be treated...I always expect the best from people.....but....sometimes that may not work out.

"I don't think he'll wanna see me after that..." my time softened....

"You're his "wife"...so I don't think he'll...do you anything..." Taehyung said as his hands made quotation marks when he said wife....

"I don't know Taehyung....Jungkook seems as if he can do anything...." I looked down and fiddled with my fingers.

"Trust me....I know Jungkook....he isn't that tough guy you think he is...." Taehyung's hands rested on mine. "Once you get to know him....he's the nicest....he just needs love...y/n..he doesn't know what it is....he needs someone to show him....." he continued

My eyes widened with his statement but he only nodded back at me reassuring me that he was 100% correct at this time. I couldn't argue with him because I was already feeling as guilty as ever.

"Think about it okay...." Taehyung sounded once more pulling me out of my thoughts...

"Okay..." my tone lowered...

"You can stay here tonight..." Taehyung smiled

"But.."

"You'll stay in the guest room..." he smiled.

I nodded as I smiled back his way.

"Wanna freshen up? It's getting late already..." he asked as he looked at his watch on his wrist...

"Yes please...." I chuckled...

My voice was here talking to Taehyung right now but my mind was somewhere else. Somewhere I never thought it would be....it was on Jungkook......
________________________________
To be continued....
Thanks for reading 😊
Don't forget to vote 💜💜
Will y/n go to talk to him?? Is Taehyung saying the right thing?? Should she listen to Taehyung??

~xoxo~