-69-

"What are you doing here?" A deep voice echoed through the room as it brought both of our heads to turn to the doorway.

"Oh Taehyung you're back..." I said as I eyed the older. His eyes burning with anger as he walked closer. My hot chocolate locked in his right grip as he eyed Namjoon.

"I see you have company...." he clenched his jaw. His voice was deep, low and almost in a growl.

"I came to see how she's doing...." Namjoon scoffed as he eyed the younger. The tension between the two made me stir around on the bed before I'm clearing my throat.

"I'll take that...." I said as I grabbed the hot chocolate from his large hands.

His grip loosened as he smiled my way. His dark eyes returning to Namjoon before he speaks up.

"Outside now!" Before I knew it Taehyung was already walking out the door waiting for Namjoon to trail behind.

"I'll see you tomorrow okay...." he smiled as those two cute dimples appeared. I couldn't help but smile back. "You're so cute..." he chuckled out as his large thumb grazed above my upper lip slowly. My eyes widening at the sudden movement. His eyes locked on my lips as he moved back his thumb.

"You had some milk on your lips..." he breathed out before he smiles and leave the room. My hands slowly moving up to my lips as I quiver from the unfamiliar touch that lingered on my skin. What on earth was that?

.......
"Why are you here?" I questioned him as his eyes trailed up to meet mine.

"I came to see how she's doing...." Namjoon replied as his thumb brushed over his bottom lip.

"Oh please....the last time I checked you just want her in your bed." I scoffed.

"It's not like you don't want anything different...." He sneered out. "You only used her in high school....until you found the new love bird...."

"Fuck off!" I groaned out as a mischievous smile appeared on his face.

"Stay away from her...." I eyes him deeply into his orbs. My jaw clenched as I felt the anger building up already. "Or else you're know what I'm capable of...." I smirked.

"Capable of what? Telling Jungkook whose my father?" He chuckled. "Not like he'll believe you. The last time I checked you're all over his wife....." Namjoon smirked before his shoulders harshly brushed across mine as he made his way down the aisle.

"He gets on my fucking nerves." I murmured out as I made my way back into the room.

"Y'all good?" Y/n questioned as her eyebrows quirked. Her upper lips covered in milk as she sipped away her hot chocolate.

"Mhm..." I hummed out before I'm handing her a napkin to wipe her lips.

"Why are the two of you like that?" She questioned as she placed her cup of hot chocolate on the table.

"Like what?"

"Oh come on. You guys are like Tom and Jerry...." she chuckled.

"It's nothing...." I said as I sat on the chair as I leaned back.

"Sure..." She said sarcastically as her eyes rolled.

"Did the doctor come?" I questioned as I looked up to her.

"Yeah. He said I'm doing better. I can go home by tomorrow evening." She smiled happily from ear to ear but something about her smile was different. It was forced.

"That's great.." I smiled back.

"I guess...." her voice lowered.

"What's wrong?" I questioned in a worried tone.

"I have to get an apartment...." she fiddled with her fingers.

"You can stay with me until you get one...." I offered openly. Her eyes widening at the sudden statement.

"I can't...."

"Why not?" I questioned confused.

"I can't do that Taehyung....everyone's going to talk about it...." she breathed out. "Everything's on the media already....it's spreading like wildfire. I'm receiving more hate than I could ever think about including Jungkook...." she sighed.

"It's already on the media?"

"Yes...see for yourself...." she handed me her phone. The most nastiest comments pasted the site as my eyes widened. I never knew people could be this harsh through text. It wasn't one person receiving the hate but into both party was being attacked.

But.....

Didn't Jungkook's father told the media don't post anything this morning?

I was clearly present in the conference this morning after I left the hospital. Y/n's dad along with Jungkook's dad held a press. All the members of the media was invited. It came across clearly that no sort of information was to be posted on the net. All the members of the media agreed to not invade their privacy.Then....who posted this?

My eyebrows quirked as I scrolled through the site.

"Who showed you this?" I questioned as my eyes stayed glued to the phone screen.

"Namjoon..."

My eyes shot up as it connected immediately with hers.

"Oh...okay..." I cleared my throat as I handed the phone back to her.

"RING RING!" My phone vibrated in my pockets.

"Take it..." she smiled as she scrolled through her own phone.

Raising the phone to my sight. It appeared as an unknown number. My eyebrows quirked before Im placing the phone by my ear.

"Hello..." I cleared my throat.

"Taehyung...." the person said. The familiar tone invading my ears as my eyes widened. It can't be....

"Jimin-Ah...."
_______________________________
Triple update 🥺
Made this chapter long for y'all 🥺