-38-

______________________________
Why am I not moving? Why am I not pushing him away but instead my head is turning to make the perfect fit. My eyes subconsciously closing as my lips slightly parted.

Jungkook

My eyes trailing down to her lips as they slightly parted. Her eyes closing as her head titled to the right. Why isn't she pushing me away? Why is she allowing this? Why am I doing this? My eyes moving back up her face as I went closer. One more movement and our lips would have collided, but I pulled back as she stayed there all ready to kiss me.

"Aren't you going to shower?" I said suddenly as her eyes shot open in surprise. A red hue taking over her face.

"Oh- well- um..yeah I am..." she stuttered out as she brushed past me and ran up the stairs.

I know she felt embarrassed. Literally one second ago I was leaning in to kiss her, but I couldn't come to the answer as to why??? Why did I lean in all of a sudden?? My heart was getting out of time. I couldn't take it no more. I just had to pull away go catch my breath.

I ruffled my fingers through my hair as I washed up the bowl I had just eaten in. I dried my hands on the dish towel and made my way back upstairs to my room. I needed to freshen up myself, Iv been lying lifeless in my bed all day.

I made my way in my room immediately making my way into the shower. I turned on the hot water as I proceeded to take a long warm shower. All the questions of "why" bombarded my mind. Why did I lean in? Why was my heart racing the closer I got to her?

.....

Y/N

I ruffled a towel through my wet hair as I walked over to my bed. I began looking for my phone, but it was no where to be found in my room. My hand landed on my head as I remembered it was in Jungkook's room.

You're so smart y/n!

I adjusted my pajama shorts as I made my way outside the room and down the hall towards his room.

My hands rested on the door knob as I fearlessly made my way into his room. It didn't feel like the first time I came here but instead I felt a bit comfortable. I made my way into his room picking up my phone from his night stand, only for the notification of 30 messages and 5 missed calls to catch my attention. My eyes widened at the sight as I I sat at the edge of his bed completely going into my own world. I unlocked my phone to open the messages.

Most of the messages came from Taehyung.

"Oh shit! I forgot to tell him I'm coming by Jungkook" I murmured softly to myself as I replied to his messages.

TAE

"Y/n!!"
"Where are you?!"
"Hello?!"
"Why did you leave the office without telling me?!"
"KIM Y/N! you better answer this message now!"

"I'm....sorry...."
"I'm by Jungkook...."
"I brought some medicine for him..."
"I'm sorry I didn't inform you..."

"Oh my gosh y/n!"
"Are you trying to give me a heart attack?"
"Aish...it's okay..."
"I'll be down there in a few...."

"Okay...I'll tell Jungkook..."

"Are you guys okay?? If you want to leave I can come get you right now...."

"No...it's okay don't worry...."

"Okay...I'll be there soon..."

"See you soon 😊"

"See you 🥰"

End of text message

I closed of Taehyung's chat as I sighed to myself. I should have at least messaged him that I was coming here. It was the least I could do instead of having him stressing over this.

I opened the other unknown chat as the first message brought concern to my face.

Unknown number

"Hey beautiful😊"
"Didn't see you around the office today..so I thought I should message you...."
"Oh I almost forgot...this is Namjoon..."
"I was thinking we can have the dinner Sunday?"

A sigh pursed through my lips as I saw that it was Namjoon. I thought it was some pervert or something. The first message didn't bring much of a good impression but.....

As I was about to reply large hands covered over my phone as it grabbed my phone away from me.

"Yah!" I sprouted out as my gaze looked only only to meet Jungkook standing at the front of me only in his towel. The towel hang from his torso as the water droplets trickled down his neck, making its way down his abs and they seeped into the towel. Water dripping from the ends of his hair as he looked into my phone, his eyebrows automatically furrowing as he saw the messages.

"Yah! Do I look into your phone!" I sprouted out as I grabbed my phone away from his hands.
________________________________
To be continued.....
Thanks for reading 😊😊
Don't forget to vote ami 💜