-55-

______________________________

"Remember stay by my side..." Jungkook said as he unbuckled his seatbelt and turned his body to face me.

"Yeah yeah I know...."

His eyebrows quirked as his head slightly shifted to the left. His eyes hooked onto mine as his expression was completely unreadable.

"What?"

"Don't what me...what's with that attitude..." Jungkook eyes trailed down my body.

"We're not doing this right now...we need to be on good terms just like the rest of the nights okay...so calm down..." my eyes rolled as I scoffed.

"Oh...well then...have it your way..." he smirked as he turned back to face the steering wheel. "Just wait till we get home you'll know when to tell me calm down" he murmured out almost in a whisper. Playing along like I didn't hear a word he said, I sarcastically said,

"What did you say?"

"Don't worry about that....let's go..." he smiled as his eyebrows quirked one last time. Both of us exited the car as we walked towards the entrance. Stopping a little way before entering, my arms wrapped around his as my other hand laid on his chest. Smiling his way, he winked as he said,

"Are you ready Mrs.Jeon?"

"Yes, hunny..." I smirked as my eyebrows quirked and a light chuckle pursed out.

A smirk formed on his lips as we walked towards the building like the happiest married couple out there. Flashes of light invaded our eyes as we approached. A smile pasted on both our faces as we tried to look at every camera.

It was at that moment the questions began building up,
"Mrs. Kim! Why are you holding hands with him?"
"Mr.Jeon is she another one of your girlfriends?"
"Mr. Jeon did you finally settle for one girl?"
"Mrs. Kim are you guys dating?"
"Mr.Jeon are you with her just for the money?"
"Mr. Jeon is it true that you started seeing Jiyeon again?"

Staring dumbfounded at them, the flashes of the light blinded me as my mind went completely blank. Why are they even mentioning Jiyeon at this point in time. Some of the questions I couldn't even answer, they were much to personal.

"We would appreciate if you held back on those kind of questions. Thank you." Jungkook groaned out as he looked across to my uncomfortable face expression. He stepped in front of me as he lightly pushed me behind him.

"Let's go..." his fingers interlocked with mine as he pulled me inside.I trailed behind him.
Walking further into the building, whispers were heard from almost everyone we walked by.

The young girls who eyed me down as my hands hooked with Jungkook's own. In here Jungkook wasn't know as the nice boy he appears at home, but instead he appears as Jeon Jungkook the 'playboy' of the town. The one who has all the girls fighting for him. The girls continued to glare our way until we made it towards where both our fathers stood. Paparazzi still trailing behind us asking those ridiculous questions.

It was almost as if we had no personal space at all. They just wanted to know about our life then and there.Everyone was just frantic that Jungkook and I were holding hands right now.

"Dad, the paparazzi..." Jungkook glared towards his father.

"Um.... ok I'll like to thank you for your service you may wait outside now..." Mr. Jeon signaled his body guards that stood behind him to escort the paparazzi outside.

"You okay?" Jungkook looked across to me with a worried expression.

"Yeah..." I breathed out.

"Don't take on those questions okay...You know rumors spread like wildfire."

"Yeah don't worry...." I smiled as we returned our gaze back to our fathers.

"You guys look so different...." my father announced.

"Different?" Jungkook and I said in unison.

"Yeah...your smile...it's changed...it's sparkling..." Jungkook's father said.

"Oh..." I looked down as a smile pasted my face. Jungkook chuckled at the both fathers that couldn't help but to smile our way.

"We'll leave you guys for a bit. We'll have the announcement in about 10 minutes. Go grab some refreshments." Jungkook's father said as my dad nodded in agreement.

"Okay..." Jungkook and I said in unison.

"Y/n!" 
_______________________________
Thanks for reading ✨🥰
Thank you all so much for 2K 💜
~xoxo~