-63-

______________________________

"Y/N!" I shouted out as her weak body fell into my arms. My hands gripped the back of her head as her body went completely blank. My heart pumping as I gently laid her down on the ground. My hands cupped her face as I gently shook her.

"Y/n...."
"Y/n!"

Tears streaming down my face as I picked her up bridal style. Her body felt so hot, her clothes and hair was soaked. The rain pouring down on us as her body laid lifeless in my hands. My heart racing....my breathing increasing as I laid her in the car. Jumping in the drivers seat, I sped off to the hospital without any further hesitation. Glancing over to her momentarily as I called Jungkook. Where is he? Why is she here alone?

"Hello...." I answered the phone in a rush as I broke the traffic light.

"Where the fuck are you!" I shouted on the line frantically.

"What happened?" He questioned. His voice weak as it cracked.

"Y/n fucking fainted on the street!" I shouted.

"W-what?" His voice cracked.

"Yes she did! Get yourself together and meet me at the hospital!" I hung up the call as I grabbed y/n's hand. Her touch cold as her weak hands laid in mine,

"You'll be okay...." I whispered out as I glanced her way.

......

"How can I help you sir?" The nurse at the front desk asked me. My chest heaved as my hands gripped the edge of the desk.

"Y/n...."
"Jeo- Kim y/n..." I choked out.

"Room 8 down the aisle....her boyfriend is in there..." the nurse said as she gently smiled.

"Boyfriend? Ok thank you!" I slightly bowed as I stumbled down the aisle. My chest heaving as I arrived at the door. Running in without any hesitation, there he stood, Taehyung.

He sat there....holding onto her small hands as his head laid on the side of her bed. An Oxygen mask covering her mouth as her body laid there in a light blue hospital gown. The beeping sound of her heart rate machine echoed through the room. A single tear rolling down my eyes as I slowly walked closer to her bed.

"Taehyung" I whispered out as my hands laid on his shoulder.

"Hmm?" He groaned.

"I'm here..." I sniffled.

"Oh..." he looked down as he slowly got up from the bed, but y/n wasn't letting go of his hands...instead she gripped onto it tighter.

"She-" Taehyung pointed to her hands as her grip tightened around him.

"It's okay...she doesn't want to see me anyways..." I breathed out as I wiped the tears from my eyes.

"Are you okay? You look horrible...." Taehyung said as his eyes scanned my face.

"Y-yeah..." I choked out.

"Why was she in the street?" Taehyung questioned as his eyes turned into a serious one. Guilt taking over my body...a sharp pain somehow stroke my heart as I glanced over as she laid in the bed.

"I'm asking you a question Jungkook answer me! Do you know why she's even here!? Do you know what's her situation!" Taehyung ranted off at me...but his voice stayed soft....

"What's wrong with her?" My eyes widened.

"Oh now you care? Why because you need her for money?! Is that why!" Taehyung scoffed.

"Just tell me what's wrong with her!" I groaned as my fingers ruffled through my hair.

"She fainted from shock. The doctor said that something must have happened that triggered a bad time in her life. Once a person experiences that bad time again,they go in a state of shock." Taehyung explained.

"What?!" My voice cracked.
"Will she be okay?"

"Thankfully yes, but the doctor said to keep her happy at all times...whatever happened we must not do it again or else she'll go into the bag stages of shock...it can lead to severe depression...." Taehyung glanced over at y/n as his gaze softened. "That's why I'm asking you what happened...so I'll know what triggered that bad memory...."

"I- I ....She saw Jiyeon and I at the party....." I looked down as I breathed out.
________________________________