-90-

"We got the blood." The nurse said as she walked into the room. My teary gaze moving up to see 2 full bags dark red blood hanging in her hand. Jimin's hands tapping on my shoulder as the nurse spoke out.
"Sir, we'll call you back in when we've hooked her up on the blood."

"Okay..." Jimin answered for me as I stopped myself from walking.

"Where's Jungkook?" I questioned.

"Jungkook?" The nurse asked confused. "Oh you mean the blood donor?"

"Yes."

"He's in room 8. He's going to be very weak. Their will be some weight loss in a few days until his body starts building back the blood." The nurse informed us.

"Okay thank you." I lightly bowed before Jimin and I are hurrying over to room 8. Tears stained my face as we entered the room. My eye catching upon Jungkook who wore a pale face, dried lips that pasted white, his newly black hair disheveled as the blood stains still laid on his clothes and palms. His extremely weak red eyes slowly moving up to meet my gaze as tears stained his face.

"T-Taehyung....." his weak voice spoke out. My heart cracking at the sight as I slowly approached his bed side.

"You okay?" I questioned.

"Y-yeah." Jungkook breathed out. "How is she?"

"They're going to give her the blood now." Jimin said as he gave Jungkook a genuine smile. A small but weak smile formed on his dry lips as he looked up.

"As long as she's okay, I'm okay." He chokes out weakly.

"The nurse said your blood will take a few weeks to return to normal, about a month." I said worriedly as I eyed the weak man that laid lifeless in the bed.

"I- I want to see y/n." He choked out. "C-can they move my bed to her room?"

"I'll ask." Jimin offered as he left the room to find the nurse that was responsible for Jungkook's room.

"Jungkook.....you sure you want to see her?" I asked worriedly as the flashbacks struck me. The way she laid in bed broke me alone, imagine him.

"Y-yes. I want to go through everything with her. Being her husband, I need to stay by her side every step of the way." Jungkook spoke out weakly as his voice cracked in between words.

I breathed out as I continued to stare his way. Nobody knows what he's feeling right now. Only he knew what was happening in his heart, only he knew his pain.

"The nurse said they can move your bed" Jimin rushes into the room. "but they will charge us extra."

"That's okay. I'm willing to pay." Jungkook said as he slowly got up from the bed.

"Let me help you." Jimin quickly offered as he gripped Jungkook's arm lightly, helping him stand to his two feet.

"If you don't eat, you'll be more weak Jungkook." Jimin said.

"She's weak too. If she can't eat I won't eat." Jungkook said weakly as his weak gaze moved up to meet mine. "Let's go."

"Okay." I said as we helped him walk all the way to her room down the hallway. His feet stumbling upon the way as we approached her door.

"You ready?" Jimin questioned.

He simply nodded at the question. The doors opening as his eyes slowly trailed up to meet hers.

••••••••••
My eyes trailing up, only to meet y/n lying in a bed covered in a white gown. Machines of all kinds hooked up onto her as her heart line machine echoed through the room. My heart rate increasing as tears couldn't help but well up into my eyes and found a way to stream down my pale cheeks.

"Y/n...." I said weakly as I slowly walked over to her bed side. "Baby...." I called out to her softly as I lightly gripped onto her hands.

"You need to lie down Jungkook..." Taehyung said as he pointed the bed. "You'll faint."

"I need to be close to her." I breathed out.

"I'll move it closer for you." Jimin said as he signaled Taehyung to help him move the bed as close as possible. The bed slowly moving across the room as it jammed against y/n's bed.

"Is that good?" Jimin asked as his hands held onto his waist.

I simply nodded as Taehyung helped me get onto the bed. My body turning as my blood stained hands held onto y/n's own again. Tears cascaded down my cheeks as my heavy eyelids struggled to open to see her.

"I'm here now...." My voice cracked. "You're going to be okay." I looked up at the 2 bags of blood that held over her bed as it streamed into her hands through a wire.

"When are you going to wake up? We need to talk about all the stuff we want to do. W-w need to get m-married baby. Then w-were gonna have k-kids....no w-wait before we do...I w-want to take you on a proper honey moon. W-well go to our favorite place, Paris! Aren't you excited!" I cried out between every word. Taehyung and Jimin's eyes ladened with tears as they looked upon us.

"R-remember my b-birthday is coming up." I sniffles as tears fell. I held her hands firmly to my mouth as I spoke to her. "Y-you have to buy me a gift or e-even surprise me..right baby?"

"I still have so much to tell you, yet you left me this early. You need to come back to me, without you I'm lifeless, I'm nothing, my heart isn't at peace. I'm numb. I need you here to comfort me...you said you'll always be here....I need you now." I cried out even more. Her hands becoming soak with the tears as i interlocked her lifeless fingers with mine.

"I love you...." I whispered out as I placed a gentle kiss to her hands.

Just then, her fingers twitched. Her hands slightly tightening around mine as a gasp left my mouth.

"Y/n...." I gasped out as I slightly raised to meet her, but as I rose everything began spinning. I couldn't hold myself up. It was as if my body was weathering away bit by bit.

Her hands around mine tightened even more as Jimin and Taehyung ran to the side of her bed. Her head slowly turning to my side as her eyes weakly opened.

"J-Jungkook....." she stuttered out behind the oxygen mask.

"Y-yes baby...." I answered her.

"I'll call the doctor." Jimin said as he ran out the room.

"W-why are you here?" Her voice cracked as a single tear rolled down the side of her face.
_______________________________