-7-

______________________________
Now he wants me get coffee for him...does he really think I'll deal with this....well you are y/n....I sighed as I rolled my eyes and ordered the coffee at Starbucks....luckily it was across from the office.......

A few minutes later my name got called to signal me that my drinks were ready....I bought a double chocolate chip for myself....I still can't consume coffee...it's absolutely disgusting to me....the smell alone gives me a headache....

I sipped on my drink as I walked back to the office....not paying attention to where I was walking I bumped into something hard...the coffee spilled out of the cup as it landed on a blue suit.....

"I'm so sorry..." I slightly bowed as I gasped loudly. My eyes slowly travelled up the coffee stain as I saw....
"T-Taehyung...." my voice cracked as my eyes widened....

"Y/n...." he said in a sad tone as the coffee dripped from his shirt...

"I'm so sorry...." I said as I looked down to hand him some napkins I took....

"It's okay...." he said as his voice cracked.....

It was him....the man who first stole my heart.....Taehyung....why must it be today??....why him??....why here???

Taehyung and I dated for a really long time...Everything was perfect....happy....we were the most perfect couple.....but....Taehyung always wanted to become a singer....so eventually he left to start his career....we started doing long distance....

Usually long distance doesn't work out...but we made it work out....we made time for each other very day...even if it was for just 5 minutes of our time....until one day I decided to break this long distance and surprise him....I travelled 5,907 miles (Korea to La).....just to see him.....I ignored all this texts and calls that day just to make the surprise more unexpected .....

That same day he was having his first concert....it was perfect timing....everyone was talking about him on the streets....there were posters and flyers of him all over....

I bought my outfit the same day....I got tickets for the front row....everything....but...before the concert started.....they announced....Taehyung has a secret he's been hiding from his fans....he came onto the stage with a girl with a bright smile plastered his face......his manager announced that.....she was his....girlfriend...

My mind couldn't start to function....I went blank.....my thoughts became jumbled...tears fell uncontrollably from my eyes....I stood up as I became center attraction as everyone else was seated and the place was dead silent as everyone was on the edge of their seats for the announcement.....

His eyes locked with mine....as a shocked expression covered his entire face....he called out to me as I didn't look back once.....I ran out the building.....I thought he would have ran after me....but I was wrong....when I looked back he wasn't there....That's when I realized he chose his career over me....he threw me under the bus.....I wasn't his number one priority like he said.....he took my heart...and destroyed it....he left it broken.....

"Y/n....why are you crying?" He called out to me as my eyes welled up with water I looked at him in his eyes still searching for the answer....I still wanted to see in his eyes....that love....the love he had for me before he went LA......

"Why are you here?Why now?" I questioned as a single tear dropped from my eyes...

"I- y/n...you never let me explain what happened that night...." he tried to say as he placed his hands on my shoulders...

"Don't touch me..." I said as I pushed his hands off....

"Y/n...please..." he begged...

"No..Taehyung you showed me your answer already.....you chose her over me....there's  nothing to explain..." I said as tears rolled down my cheeks.....

"Y/n-" he tried to say but I walked away as our shoulders brushed past each other.....

I walked away...I walked away from him....just like I did in LA.....there was nothing for him to explain anymore.....as they say actions speak louder than words.....

I sighed as I got into the elevator....I took a few deep breaths as I held onto my chest....I groaned as I looked down....ugh.....his coffee.....

The elevator dinged as the doors opened....I slowly walked towards his office as I entered the office with only my drink in my hand....I wasn't in the mood to argue or to explain to him right now.....I just wanted to leave.....

"Where's my coffee?" He questioned as soon as I stepped inside....

"I— uhm..." I stuttered as I sniffled....

He got up from his chair as he walked over to me....

"Why are you crying?" He questioned with a worried expression...

"I—Uh..I am..." I stuttered as I took my hands and quickly wiped up my tears...I didn't even realize tears were still falling....my nose red as a pink hue took over my face.....

"Are you sure?? Did anyone hurt you?? Are you okay?" He bombarded me with questions...

"Yes I'm fine...." I said as I looked down to my drink with a slight smile....

"I'm sorry...you're coffee-" I tried to say but he cut me off...

"It's okay...I'll just have yours..." he said as he bowed down as he took my straw into my mouth and he hummed...

"Delicious.." he got up as he licked the chocolate from his lips....

"Ya that's my drink..." I said as I pulled back my drink....

"Now it's mine..." he took it from my hands....

"Jeon..." I said as I furrowed my eyebrows....

"I love when you call me that..." he chuckled...

"Ugh!" I groaned... "I'm not in the mood to deal with you right now"

"Hmm....by the way you left your phone...." he smirked...

"What did you do!?" I ran to get my phone as he sipped away on my drink....

"Chill...your dad called..." he said as he chuckled.....
_______________________________
To be continued.....
Don't forget to vote 👍🏻😊💜
Leave you reviews in the comments 💜💜