-82-

"Jungkook I-"

"I know you won't believe me but I won't stop." He breathed out. His chest heaving more than it should. Tears falling continuously as his breath became out of time. His tears glistening in the light as my eyes watered. I stared straight at his dark figure. My mind going completely blank as the words I'm thinking about can't seem to come out into real life, but instead I held his face in my arms not knowing how to calm him down.

"Jungkook....." I breathed out.

"I'm-"

Before he can continue, I pressed my lips against his. His words cutting short as a light gasp left his lips. Our tears combining as his head turned to the side deepening the kiss. My eyes fluttering shut as I allowed myself to melt in his touch, melt in his lips, melt in his breath.....I released everything.

Our lips forming together, as we hummed between the kiss. Our lips moving slow, as the kiss became patient. His hands resting on my waist as he pushed me back onto the chair. A breath leaving my lips as the sensation of heat build inside me. Everything that I crave, was coming out now. Even though I hated to admit it, I was addicted.

His touch, his lips, his scent,his muscular figure....I missed it. I missed the way he touched me. The way his hands brushed against my skin, the way he held me firmly in his grip. The way I felt safe when I was in embrace, the way my name sounded in his mouth, I missed it....I craved it....I wanted it.

"Y/n....." he pulled back as he breathed out. His forehead resting against mine. The simple skin contact causing my breath to hitch. My eyes fluttering shot as I just lived in the moment. I couldn't even tell you if it'll end bad or good but all I knew....he was being genuine.

"I...." he took a deep breath before speaking again. "I love you....."

My eyes shutting open as he lifted his head slightly. "I love you y/n..."

"W-what did you just say?..." I breathed out. My heart stopping. Mind going blank, the words I never thought Jungkook would sprout in a million years, it's happening today. It's finally happening.

"I love you. I fucking love you y/n." He pulled me closer. "You changed my heart. You changed my mind. You changed me...."

"Jungkook....." I breathed out as I bit onto my lip.

"It's okay..." he breathed out as his hands cupped my cheeks. "You don't have to say anything...."

"I love you." I blurted out as his hands ran weak on my face.

"W-what?"

"I love you Jungkook." I repeated once more as he pulled me tightly into his embrace.

"You do? Don't lie please....tell me truth." He said frantically as his hands caressed the back of my head. My hands wrapping around his shoulders as I pulled him closer.

"I'm being true...." I said as my fingers ran through his hair.

••••••

"How long do you think they're gonna be back there?" Jimin bluntly said.

"It takes time okay..." I said as I eyed the older.

"Aish can't they just kiss and come out already. We both know they're just gonna say they love each other and boom...they're happy." Jimin continued as he leaned against the counter.

"When will you focus on your life?" I questioned as I eyed Jimin. "You always care about our lives."

"Don't worry about me. Once y'all are happy I'm happy...."  Jimin smiled.

"Let's go see if they're good." Jimin continued.

"Take a deep breath I'm sure they're not happy." I said as I threw my hands over his shoulders.

"True. Now let's go free the love birds."

Trailing over to the dark library. We peeked inside the little glass opening.

"You think they're good?" I questioned.

"Let me turn on the lights..." Jimin said.

•••••••

The light brightening the room as my eyes adjusted to the brightness. The teary eyed man that stood in front of me. My gaze softening at his pale face, his red eyes, the stained tears that ran down his face. My hands cupped his cheeks as we stayed frozen in the position we was before. A gentle smile forming on his lips as he sniffled.

"You did your hair?" I sniffled.

"Yeah, it was to surprise you..." his eyes glistened in the light.

"You like it?" He questioned.

"I love it..." I said as I ran my fingers through his soft hair. The strands of hair easily running through my fingers as he smiled. A smile pasting my face as I enjoyed playing with his freshly done hair.

"I missed seeing this..." he murmured out as his thumb caressed my cheek softly. My eyes fluttering shut as I melted in his touch.
"I won't leave you again...." he said as his forehead rested on mine again. Our eyes fluttering shut as he held me in his embrace.

"Please...." he breathed out. "Don't leave me again...." his voice cracked as his grip around me tightened. It was almost as if he's scared, scared of loving or scared of opening his heart to someone....but yet....he still hasn't explained anything.

"I won't...." I breathed out as my hands caressed his back.

"AHEM!" The sound of someone clearing their throat echoed through the room. Our bodies startling with the sudden noise as our heads turned in unison.

"You guys uhm done...making up..." Jimin said as he rubbed the back of his head.

"You!" Jungkook shouted as he ran over to Jimin. His muscular hands taking him into a strong neck lock as Jimin slapped his arm. A mischievous smile pasted Jungkook's face as he enjoyed the act that was happening.

"Ya!" He shouted.

"Ya! Leave him alone!" Taehyung said as he ran into the room. My eyes caught upon the tall figure as he tried to release Jimin from jungkook's grip.

"Ya! KIM TAEHYUNG! Come here!" I shouted out as his eyes trailed over to me.

"Shit." He groaned out as he hid behind Jungkook as he strangled Jimin in his arms. The three boys giggling as I stomped over to them.

"Ya! Tell you wife calm down..." Taehyung said as he peeped me from behind.

"Show me who's boss babe." Jungkook said huskily as he winked at me, mischievously smiling back at him before I'm chasing Taehyung around the room.
_______________________________