-56-

_____________________________

"Huh?" I hummed as my head spun around following the deep voice that echoed behind me. Jungkook's eyes following with mine as we saw Taehyung squeezing his way between the tight crowd.

"Y/n!" He waved his hand in the air as he tried to get our attention in the crowd. A chuckle leaving my mouth as Jungkook eyed me.

"No hugging!" He groaned out and before I knew it Taehyung was standing right there.

"Woah...you look b-beautiful..." he rubbed the nape of his neck as his eyes trailed down my dress.

"Thank you...." I smiled as I looked down at my dress. It was truly beautiful, nobody could have denied the fact that it was a good pick. Jungkook has taste after all.

"You didn't reply to my this morning..I got worried..."

"Oh...uh...I was doing laundry...." I turned to Jungkook as I giggled. Sending exactly what I thought about he giggled himself.

Taehyung cleared his throat as my gaze returned to him.That's when it hit me, I should ask him now....I'll only see if his expression changes...that's the only way I'll know if he's lying.

"So you and Mr. Jungkook got quite drunk last night I see..." my eyebrows quirked as Taehyung's gaze shifted to Jungkook.

"I wasn't with-"

"Yeah...we drank almost 3 bottles..." Taehyung awkwardly giggled out as he eyed Jungkook. I knew he was lying. It was written all over his face. Plus, Jungkook's expression said it all.

"Yeah...right..." I said sarcastically as I dragged the ending letters of the word 'right'.

"Oh y/n!" Another voice called out to me. Jungkook's hand immediately snakes around my waist as his large hands fell on the small of back. A gasp leaving my mouth as I looked up at Jungkook. His eyebrows quirked as I whispered out,

"What's that about?"

"Why are all these men all over you, it's infuriating..." his eyebrows furrowed. "These young boys have absolutely no shame..."

"Look who's talking..."

"Are you answering me back Mrs.Jeon?" His head tilting to the side as a smirk formed.

"I-"

"AHEM! I'm still here..." Taehyung cleared his throat as Jungkook turned his head to face the older. Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed as he eyed both of us. I honestly felt bad for him. It definitely isn't easy to be friends with your ex's husband. Even if I was in his shoes, I wouldn't have even been here.

"Y/n!" The voice called out again as my mind returned to the person who called me earlier. No wonder Jungkook snaked his hands around my waist. It was no other than,

"Namjoon..." I smiled as he approached us. Taehyung cross eyed him as he stood next to the younger. Jungkook's grip clearly getting tighter as I lightly hit him in the sides.

"Sorry we couldn't do dinner this weekend...." Namjoon said as he smiled. His dimples covering both his cheeks as that contagious smile appeared.

"that's okay...maybe next weekend..." I smiled back.

"Um...am I missing something?" Jungkook cleared his throat as he eyed Namjoon.

"Jungkook stop...."

"Don't tell me stop. I'm your husband and yet you're here telling another man you'll see him next weekend for dinner...."

"Husband?" Namjoon questioned as he looked at me confused. Of course he's confused Iv never told him. Mentally cursing myself as I looked down. A deep breath leaving my lips as I gathered my thoughts together. This is not how I wanted it to go.

"Yes I'm her husband Mr.Namjoon, what do you think this party is about?" Jungkook stepped in front of me.

"Jungkook stop..you're making everyone look at us...."
_______________________________
Thanks for reading 🥰✨