-14-

________________________________
"Call me dad..." his father said as he walked in the house....my eyes widened as Jungkook looked at me....

"Okay...dad slow down..." Jungkook said patting him on the shoulder...

"Why? She's my daughter-in-law after all..." his dad said as he turned and smiled towards me...

Jungkook clenched his jaw as he rolled his eyes and looked away....
"Why are you here?" Jungkook asked suddenly as his dad sat on the couch....

"Oh yeah about that...I need to talk to you Jeon....but...." his dad said as he cut his sentence short....

|| ||
My dad looked at me but he cut his sentence short....a confused expression pasted on my face.....he glimpsed across at y/n.....that's when I realized he was talking about y/n.....

"Oh..yeah..." I said as I looked towards where y/n stood....

"Y/n...why don't you...go....um...freshen up...we've been cleaning for a while..." I said as i rubbed my neck....

"Uh...yeah...no problem...." She said as she looked at me with a confused expression....I'm sure she's wondering why I sent her away all of a sudden....

As she walked away upstairs to her room....I sat beside my dad as I threw my shirt back on....

"What's up? It's almost night..." I said...

"It's about you and y/n...." he said as he looked at me....

"Mhm..." I hummed....

"We're having a business party Saturday..." he said as he unbuttoned his jacket.....

"Uh why?" I questioned....

"Y/n's dad and I thought we should announce that y'all are married at this party....all the other first class businesses will be there..." he said... "When they see we've joined with Kim's co. we'll get a lot of investments from this...."

"Okay...sure what time?" I asked as I folded my legs....

"8..." he said "but remember...y'all have to act like you're married...because the other businesses need to buy it...or else they'll say it's all a show.." he continued...

"Yeah...don't worry..." I said as I smirked...

"I'm just telling you...I know you tend to stray away sometimes..." he said as he chuckled....

"I'll go now...tell y/n about it...you have time...make her fall for you..it will look more real...." he said as he got up from the chair...

"I can do that..." I said as I winked and trailed behind him as he walked towards the front door....

"See you tomorrow..." I said as I closed the door...

I breathed out as I walked back towards the living room...I gotta make her fall for me fast...at least I have a week....this should be easy....no one can resist my charm...

I walked up the stairs and trailed towards y/n's room...I didn't even bother to knock on the door...I'm sure she's just lying their on her phone.....

I walked in as music surrounded the room....water fell from the bathroom.....oh so she's taking a shower....She sang along to the soft melody....as I walked towards her bathroom door where I leaned on the ledge....

I bit onto my bottom lip as her shadow moved through the glass that was covered with steam from the hot water......

(Warning: Mature content ahead ☺️ read at own risk)
||         ||
"Ahh..." I tried to scream but a large hand covered my entire mouth as the other arm wrapped around my waist...

"Shh...it's me..." the deep husky voice said...I immediately knew that was Jungkook...I could recognize his voice anywhere now....He spun me around to face him as he pushed me against the cold wall.....

"What are you doing! you can't just do this!" I exclaimed at him.....

"Shall we continue where we left off?..." he said as he smirked...he completely ignored my statement.....but my eyes were caught on something different.....it caught on the water that fell from his hair and trickled down his well defined face.....it tickled down his hard rock abs.....the water dropped from his pink lips and he bit onto them.....

"Like what you see huh?!" He said as he pushed his leg between mine...

I gasped as I called out his name... "J-Jeon..."

"Yes babygirl....let them know who you belong to..." he said as he brushed his lips over mine....

I don't know how to act....shivers ran down my spine as my body was attached to the cold wall....his finger tips outlined my curves as he passionately kissed me....he didn't even ask for entrance....his tongue explored my mouth as he grabbed onto my ass.....

I groaned as my back arched and his leg pushed apart my legs more....the hot water droplets bounced from our skins as he pulled back for a breath....without any hesitation he travelled down my neck....

I threw my head back as he sucked on my sweet spot.....he had already knew my weaknesses.....he knew everything that will drive a woman crazy.....my fingers ran through his hair as he pulled back and immediately pinned my hands above my head....

"Remember no touching...." he said breathless as he attacked my neck once more....a slight moan pursed through my lips as his hands travelled to my inner thigh......

"J-Jungkook...." I moaned out in the kiss as he drew circles on my womanhood.....he pulled back as he whispered in my ear "you like that...don't you?!"

I threw my head back as he shot two fingers inside me....he pumped them in and out of me as my moans echoed through the bathroom....

His large hands gripped onto my ass as he threw my on his tiny waist....I wrapped my legs around his waist as I felt his bulge at my entrance....

He teased me as he rubbed his bulge at my entrance....
Before I could speak another word...he inserted himself inside me, filling me up completely...not giving me any time to adjust to his size...he began pumping in and out of me.....

He bounced me on his waist...as his hands exploded my body as his tongue explored my mouth.....I moaned in the kiss as his thrusts became deeper and deeper....

"Ahh..." I moaned out as he gripped onto my ass tighter.....

"Shit...you're tight..." he hissed out as he bit onto my bottom lip....

"J-Jungkook slow d-down..." I struggled to say but he completely ignored me...

"Turn around..." he said as he spun me around like there's no tomorrow... "I want to see you from the back..."
________________________________
To be continued....
Don't forget to vote👍🏻❤️ Leave reviews in the comments 🥺🥺
Now that's a huge cliffhanger...sorry guys...🥺👀