-5-

______________________________
"Uh..well..um.....I'm a really simple girl.....I'm the head of the investment department in our office....I really wanted to become a doctor when I was little but here I am....." I said as I chuckled......

"Do you still wish to become a doctor in the future?" His dad questioned...

"Well...I don't really know as yet....but we never know what the future holds right..." I awkwardly chuckled....

"That's right d-" he got cut off by the banging sound of the office door being slammed open...

"S-Sorry I'm late..." a deep husky voice said out of breath....

"Son.." his dad called out...

I slowly turned my head as my eyes fell upon him....Jeon Jungkook....my lips slightly parted as my eyes trailed his body.....

His hair fell perfectly in a side part...the black suit that hugged every one of his muscles..silver rings that decorated his fingers....I gulped as my dad signaled me to get up from my seat....

I slowly got up as I pulled down my skirt that rode up a bit... I slightly bowed as a slight smirk formed on his lips....

"Son....this is Kim y/n..." his dad said as he brought Jungkook closer to me....I took a few steps back as Jungkook lifted his hands signaling me to shake it....

I gulped as our eyes locked....I slowly held onto his hands as he gripped firmly around my tiny hands....his eyes dark...a smirk formed as his tongue travelled over his bottom lip....his eyes trailing down my body as he loosened his grip around my hands and took a seat beside his dad......

|| ||

Is this the girl I'm marrying?? My eyes widened at the sight of her...she wore the most sexiest suit ever....the skirt hugged her curves so perfectly....as the jacket fell perfectly along her sides...the inner top hugged onto her like there's no tomorrow....

I shook her hands as her innocent eyes caught with mine....her pupils enlarged...her pink lips slightly parted....chest heaving as I took a firm grip around her tiny hands....her hands laid perfectly into mine.....I smirked as I slightly bowed at her dad and sat beside my dad.....

|| ||

"Jungkook...this is the girl..." his dad said as he smiled my way...

Jungkook slightly looked up as his gaze met mine...shivers ran down my spine as his eyes pierced through me...I slightly cleared my throat as I looked down and played with the lining of my skirt....

"So you all already know why you are gathered here..." my dad said as he pulled out the papers from his briefcase.... "let's not waste any time right?"

"Yes let's not delay..." his dad added to my dads statement....

Jungkook slightly chuckled as he passed his fingers below his nose and cleared his throat...

"It's easy as this you all just have to sign the papers...and we can have the wedding later on..." his dad said to us and he got up and grabbed a pen from his desk.....

I just slightly nodded as I'm totally sick of this already....a wedding is suppose to be the best thing that has ever happened to a girl....it's suppose to be me dressed in a beautiful white gown as I walk down the aisle to meet the man I would give my life up for....not just sitting here and signing a document....and even worse with someone I haven't even spent 5 minutes with.....

"Y/n..."
"Y/n.."
my dad called out to me twice pulling me out of my deep thought...

"U-Uh y-yeah..." I stuttered...

"Who's signing first?" His dad came waving the blue pen around in the air...

"Maybe we should give them some time alone...." my dad said as he chuckled and walked over to Mr.Jeon...

"Indeed.." his father responded as they slowly left the office and gently closed the door behind them leaving Jungkook and I sitting there....

Well this was the most awkward Iv ever been in my entire life...I slowly look up just to see Jungkook smirking my way as he bit onto his bottom lip.....

"So babygirl....who's signing first??" He suddenly say...his ...husky...raspy...deep voice echoed throughout the room...

"I...uh...I will sign first..." I blurted out as I reached across to grab the pen that laid on his side of the table....

"Not so fast..." he said as he grabbed onto my wrist...

"J-Jungkook..." I said as I looked up. I stirred around my wrist in his tight grip in attempt to get free...but...this was when he pulled me over to where he sat....

He slowly stood up as he towered over me...his muscles piercing through his suit...I bit onto my bottom lip as I looked down....

"Leave that for me..." he said as he used his thumb to release my lip from my teeth...

"Can you s-stop please..." I softly said as I tried to get out his grip....

"This is what you're gonna be living with Mrs.Jeon.." he said as his hands trailed around my waist as he pulled me closer...our faces inches apart...I felt his hot breath against my upper lip....his eyes looking straight into mine....furrowed eyesbows....he stuck his tongue on the side of his cheek....

"J-Jungkook...." I said as I pushed back myself.... "s-stop..."

"Are you guys ready?" His dad came in suddenly as he loosened his grip around me and cleared his throat....We moved apart from each other as if nothing happened....I took a deep breath as I fixed my jacket.....

"I'll sign..." I said bluntly as I already held the pen in the hands....

I took the document in front of me as I sighed and closed my eyes for a second....I took a deep breath and my lips slightly parted....here it goes....I signed my name on the document....

"Give me now babe..." Jungkook said...
My eyes shot up as our dad chuckled at the nickname....I slowly handed him the paper as he locked his gaze with me once more....

He didn't even hesitate to sign the paper....his eyes still locked on mine as he signed the paper....he slowly chuckled as he got up and stuck his hands into his pockets....

"Y/n...Jungkook....this is it...." his dad pronounced as he took up the papers to his gaze....a smile formed on his lips as he patted my father on his shoulder...they hugged as they looked like the happiest fathers in the world...

I sighed as I took up my purse to leave....
"Y/n...why don't you stay here..." his dad said abruptly causing me to stay frozen in my spot....

"Yes y/n....Get comfortable in the office...you'll be working here soon..." my dad added..

"Working? Here?" I said with the most surprised expression....I looked across to Jungkook who chuckled at the sight.....
     _____________________________
To be continued....
Hope you enjoyed 😊❤️
Don't forget to vote 👍🏻😊
Leave your reviews in the comments 😊😊