-4-

_____________________________
Today was the day....the big day....I'm going to meet him....I gulped as sat up on my bed....I had the worst night sleep ever...I kept tossing and turning as I couldn't get this out of my mind........

I sighed as I my feet hung on the side of my bed as it slipped into my fury bedroom slippers....I got up as I rubbed my tummy and went to the bathroom....I took a hot shower and got myself ready for the day....but today was different....I had to wear something nice....I had to wear my nicest suit.....

I rummaged around in my closet in search of my nicest suit...luckily I had bought a suit when I visited Paris for a business meeting....I smiled as I held the clothing up to my gaze.....

||OUTFIT||

As I got the suit on

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

As I got the suit on...I smiled and sat at my dresser to do my makeup...I needed makeup today honestly...I looked like a total zombie from not getting enough sleep last night.....

I did a very light makeup...usually makeup gives me acne so I usually don't wear that much so often...I only wear it on special occasions...

"Dad...I'm ready..." I said as I walked downstairs and grabbed a banana for breakfast....

"Y/n...you look beautiful dear..." he said as his eyes caught upon me when he placed his newspaper on the dining table.....

"Thank you....." I said as I passed my hands down my skirt and chuckled....

"Im guessing...you have an answer?..." my dad questioned as he got up from his seat.....

"Mhm...." I sad sadly as I looked down and fiddled with my fingers...

"Dear...it's going to be okay trust me....he's a nice guy..." he said....

"Nice guy? Pfft...." I said sarcastically...

"Y/n...come on....people change...." he said as he adjusted his glasses on his nose....

"I'm already doing this... don't push the limits...." I said bluntly as I rolled my eyes and left for the car....

My dad just chuckled as he trailed behind me....

||               ||

"RING RING!" My phone kept buzzing off beside my head....
I stirred around the bed but there was something heavy on me....I groaned as my eyes slowly opened and I saw Ji-won sleeping peacefully on my chest....

My eyes widened as I held my head in frustration....I had a huge headache....I sat up as she stirred around....I grabbed my phone and saw 10 missed calls from dad...
Shit....I sighed as I looked at the time and it was already 9:00 am....

I ruffled my fingers through my hair as I got up from the bed....
"Oppa...where are you going?" She said as she pouted....

"You need to leave...." I said bluntly....

"But..." she try to say but I cut her off....

"You need to leave...I'm already late...." I said in a hurry.... "get dressed! I'll drop you home!" I ordered...

"Late for what?" She questioned...

"It's none of your business..." with that I rushed into the bathroom where I got dressed for the day....

When I finished got dressed I rushed outside where I grabbed a blazer jacket from my closet...
"Let's go!" I said bluntly at her as I ran out the door...

We got into my car and drove off.....along the way I dropped her off at her home....luckily she lived close to the office...so it didn't take that much time....

I gripped onto my steering wheel as she got out the car...
I sped off towards the office without even saying "goodbye" to her....I ran my fingers through my hair as I looked at the time on my watch...

||                          ||

"We're here y/n..." my dad said as he pulled into their parking lot....

I groaned as I got out the car....I held onto my chest as my heart began racing...I took deep breaths in attempt to calm myself....

"Calm down...." my dad said as he held onto my shoulder "it's going to be okay..." he continued....

I just nodded as we walked towards the entrance....

"Good Morning Mr.Kim" A woman greeted us as she slightly bowed...

"This way..." she said as she showed us the way...

We trailed behind her as she led us towards a huge brown door...I gulped as she opened the door revealing a huge office...

"Mr.Kim..." a man came up to my dad and they hugged...

"This must be y/n..." he said as he smiled and held out his hand for me to shake....

"I'm Mr.Jeon.." he said while smiling....

"You look more beautiful in person..." he said as he chuckled... "come sit..." he led us to some white chairs located in his office....

"Jungkook should be here soon...he's running a bit late..." his dad said as he fixed his suit...

"Would you like anything to drink?" He questioned as he sat before us...

"Im fine,thank you sir..." I gently smiled....

"Don't need to be so formal y/n,call me dad..." he said gladly as his eyes glistened...

My eyes couldn't help but widen at his words...I just awkwardly chuckled as I looked in the direction of my real dad....

"Y/n....so...tell me a bit about yourself hun..." he asked as he laid back into the chair...ready for me to start my story....
   ______________________________
To be continued.....💜❤️
Don't forget to vote👍🏻
Don't be silent readers,leave you reviews in the comments ☺️