-48-

_____________________________
The scent of strong liquor tingling under my noose as I entered the office. My eyes trailing up only to see a sulking Jungkook on his office chair.

His face covered in a pale hue, puffy red eyes under the shield of heavy eyelids, his hair completely ruined, the first two buttons of his shirt undone and the look fo complete exhaustion taking over his face. His body sulked deep into the chair as I immediately grew worried....I was looking at the....same Jungkook I met after the whole situation with Jiyeon....

The door softly closing behind me before I'm placing my car keys on his desk. His eyes gazed into space as the bottle of liquor hung from his large hands. Sitting opposite him as a heavy sigh leafy my mouth. Leaving for award on the chair as I looked up at him with worried eyes..

"Jungkook....tell me this isn't happening again...." I breathed out as his weak gaze turned to me....
"Don't tell me you're seeing her again...."

A chuckle leaving his mouth as his head fell back onto the chair. He Adam's Apple moving up and down as he choked down the rest of the liquor. Quick on my feet I snatched the bottle of him, looking down at the younger in shock as he eyed me.

"Stop this!" I said as I grabbed the bottle from him. "You're ruining yourself again! What is wrong with you!"

"Taehyung....I don't need you to tell me what to do...." he slurred our. His thoughts obviously jumbled and clouded as he just sprouted out whatever he thought was right.

"Jungkook you need to stop this! This isn't going to help you....you're acting ridiculous!"

"Can't you stop seeing her Jungkook! How hard is that! Stop seeing her! ITS OVER!" I almost said in an annoyed tone as I looked at him. The younger looking up at me in shock as he rose to his feet, stumbling on his way up he gripped onto the desk. Eyes completely weak and exhausted as he choked out,

"While you were running after y/n did I stop you?! Huh?" Jungkook questioned as he chuckled. He knew he didn't once stop me from what I was doing he allowed me to look for her.

"Y/n has nothing to do with this! It's you and Jiyeon!"

"Don't even fucking mention her name!" Jungkook hissed out.

"Dude you can't keep putting yourself through this! You're only making the people around you worry again....and worst yet you have y/n worrying over you now!"

"What did you say?" The you get repeated

"You heard me..." I scoffed as I eyed him.

"Stop doing this to yourself! You're going to break if you continue like this!" I said lowly, clearly worried about this.

"What's there to lose anyways!" He scoffed out.

"What do you mean?"

"I have nothing to lose! I lost my mother! I lost my first love! And I could fucking care less about the business right now!" Jungkook rants out biting back his tears as our eyes meet.

"Jungkook you're only hurting yourself....and y/n...." my hands resting on his shoulder.

"I don't need you to tell me what to do and what not to do!" Jungkook shouted as he pushed my hands harshly off his shoulder.

"JUNGKOOK! You're acting ridiculous! Just because of Jiyeon! Just because of that girl who broke you....that doesn't mean all girls are the same!"

"Don't fucking tell me that! All women are the same!" Jungkook hissed out. Anger rushing through his body as he stared at the older.

"You know what! I'll leave you this time! Don't fucking come knocking at my door for help! If you don't realize what you're doing now, then in a blink of an eye you'll lose what you have now.....y/n...."  I sneered out. My voice becoming low and deeper as usual. Chest heaving as I ranted off on him.

"Why can't you just open your fucking eye and see y/n is in front of you! You're getting another chance to find that love! You never truly loved Jiyeon anyways, and we both know this...you was growing tired of her. Why can't you just stop being stubborn and open your eyes! Instead of fucking using y/n for Jeon's co.   reputation and to become CEO...try...try LOVING SOMEONE FOR ONCE! Where is the old Jungkook I knew! The one who brought flowers and worried whether his hair was good after leaving work! Where is he!" My chest heaving as Jungkook stared at me. Completely lost in my words as I ensured it rang through his head.

"Taehyung...."

"Don't Taehyung me! I'm sick of you ruining yourself because of one girl. Stop sleeping around and fucking around with other woman while there's one woman who's pacing up and down at home, waiting for her so called husband who's in his office sulking over his past lover!"

With those last words, I grabbed up my car keys as is stormed out towards the door. Stopping myself at the entrance as I spun around on my heels, now facing the younger....

"One more thing.....if you don't realize what you're doing now...and what's in front of you....you're gonna lose everyone, including y/n, who's you're one and only second chance at love..."
_______________________________
Thanks for reading 🥺