-29-

Hope you enjoyed that edit 😊

Credits: VTAEXOXO

A/N:
Im trying my best to make this story as realistic as possible but for some reason Wattpad isn't allowing me to add gifs, even when I do they don't appear as gifs instead as regular pictures. Please bear with me until I figure it all out 💜❤️.
_____________________________

My body jerked on the bed as a sigh pursed through my lips. The darkness of the room held me captive. My thoughts jumbling...beads of sweat forming on my forehead as I threw my blanket off. Why am I like this??

I ran my hands over my face as I brought my body up, I was now sitting upwards as my hair fell at the sides my face. I groaned as I grabbed my phone from the night stand. The brightness of my phone allowing a glow to shine in the  dark room. My eyes scrunched as it adjusted to the brightness of the room. The time of 12:30 am caused my lips to part. Iv been tossing and turning since I walked into this room. I just couldn't bring myself to sleep.

Should I call him?? NO NO! He'll know I'm thinking about him right now! Ugh! I'm sure he's sick...he's so stubborn...will he even know what medicine to take?? Aish! why did he run through the rain?!? Of course he's gonna catch a cold. Couldn't he just wait to talk to me at work tomorrow....Now I have all of this on my conscience at 12:30 am in the morning. GREAT!

Come on y/n just forget him! Since when are you this overwhelmed over a guy!
I groaned as I threw my blanket over my face.....

.....

Jungkook

"Achoo" yet another sneeze left my lips. Tissues piled up on each other on my night stand as beads of sweat dripped from my forehead. Fever taking over my body,the hotness engulfing my eyes, aches attacking every part along with my nose completely stuffed. Worst yet I couldn't sleep all night. I kept looking at my phone...thinking maybe y/n would have called once or left a single text message but I was wrong....She didn't.....

I couldn't bring myself to get up from the bed. I was too weak. I dialed my dad, as he picked up I told him the entire situation and yet he couldn't believe what I just did for y/n....he questioned every bit of it....completely not understanding why I did that for her....for y/n....but i told him it was all to trick her. Yet he didn't believe one word I told him.....he only left me with a thought....a question that bombarded my mind all morning.....

Would you have gone that extreme for another girl?!

Would I?!

I groaned as I laid my phone at the side of me. That question still echoing in my mind. Having no idea what to do, think or say. Am I just hiding my feelings for y/n? It can't be. I don't believe in this....

What's wrong with you?!

All these questions bombarded my mind. My fingers ran through my hair as i grabbed up my phone and dialed Taehyung.

"Taehyung?!"

"Wow what's wrong why do you sound like that?!"

"I'm not feeling too well....I won't be coming to work today...you know what to do when I'm not there"

"Are you sure you're okay? You want anything?"