-6-

____________________________
"Show her around Jungkook..." his dad said as he returned his gaze to where Jungkook stood with his hands buried into his pockets......

"Sure.." Jungkook replied with a slight smile....

"Let's go babe..." he said as he walked over to me.....

"Don't call me that..." I whispered under my breath and he towered over me...

"Our dads are looking now...be nice..." he said as he forced a smile and looked behind to where our dads stood....

I let out a fake chuckle as I grabbed onto his wrist harshly...he hissed in pain as I tightened my grip around his hand....

"You..." he cursed under his breath but I cut him off...

"Let's go.." I said as I pulled him out the office....

"You're a rough one..." he said as he trailed behind me..I immediately loosened my grip around his wrist...

"Stop..." I said bluntly as I folded my arms..

"My job is to show you around...let's start with my office...." he said as he flipped his hair...

I trailed behind him as he led me towards his designated area....I scanned his body as he walked in front of me...with his every movement the suit struggled around his muscles....his hair flopped perfectly.....

"This is it...you'll be staying here..." he said suddenly as he pulled me out of my thoughts...

"I'm working with you?!" I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes...

"Oh now that attitude is unacceptable....remember I'm your boss now...." he said as he opened the door to his office and we trailed inside...

Who does he even think he is to tell me about my attitude??....Ugh! Dominate much...I rolled my eyes behind his back as he walked towards his large desk....

"Sit!" He ordered as he pointed to the white chairs that stood at the front of his desk....

I followed his orders as the faster I get through this the earlier I can get out of here....

"So as your boss we have some rules okay..." he said bluntly as he clenched his jaw and looked at me deeply in my eyes....

"Ugh..what?!" I said with an attitude...

"Excuse me..." he said as he raised one of his eyebrow and got up from his chair as he walked to the front of the desk....

"Y-yes s-sir..." I stuttered as I looked down...
I hated to admit it but he did give off this scary aura...his eyes got so dark when I showed attitude...

"That's what I thought..." he said as he gripped onto the edge of the desk and scanned my body...I felt his eyes scanning my body...Ugh why did I wear this??....I pulled slightly on the lining of the skirt....

"Don't pull it....I like it like that..." he chuckled as he walked back over to his chair...

I groaned as I looked away...

"Back to the rules..." he said as he folded his legs under the desk...

I just had no other choice but to nod my head at this point...

"Firstly, call me sir at all times..."
"Secondly, never leave my office until you are told so..."
"Do not interact with any of the men that work here...."
"Lastly, keep this whole marriage thing....a secret..."
"And once you abide by these rules we'll be on good terms right?"

"Why can't I interact with anyone?" I said as I stood up...

"Remember my dad is still here..if he sees you with another man what is going to happen now?!" He said as he got up from his chair and walked over to me.....

"And I wouldn't want my wife to be all over another man..." he said as he walked over to where i stood...he got closer...I slowly backed away as he trailed closer.....I backed away until my back landed against a wall....

I gulped as his hands caged me between the wall and him....

"I don't like to share..." he whispered as he brought his face closer to mine...

"Jeon! I'm not your wife!" I said as I pushed him away...

"Jeon?!" He repeated...

"Don't think you can rule me Jeon....this marriage will only have understanding...It will never have love...I'm just doing this for my dad....but trust me I can divorce you faster than anything..." I ranted out at him.....

"You're a stubborn one..." he said as he smirked..

"So what is my job here!?" I said as I folded my arms....

"My assistant..." he said calmly...

"What?!" I exclaimed..

"So you have to listen to me anyways.." he chuckled...

"Ugh!" I groaned...

"I wouldn't do that if I were you..." he mumbled and sat at his desk...

I just have to deal with him during work at least we don't have to live together....I rolled my eyes as I sat at the desk that was placed in his office for me....

"Mrs.Jeon...would you mind bringing me some coffee?" He said as he flashed his bunny smile...

This boy...I turned around as I flashed a fake grin as I sarcastically said...
"Sure sir..." I slammed my hands on the table as I got up and walked towards the door...

"That's my girl..." he chuckled away as he opened his laptop...

|| ||

I'm going to have so much fun with her....She will do anything I ask to do...it's her job....i needed an assistant anyways.....I looked at her as she stomped off towards the door...her ass looked so well defined through that skirt....her hair flowed side to side as she walked....she is truly different from all the girls I've met....usually their in my bed already.....or they are throwing their self at me.....but...she didn't act like that......
________________________________
To be continued.....
Don't forget to vote 💜❤️
Leave reviews in the comments 😊😊