-10-

_______________________________
||recap||
"What is going on ?!" A deep husky voice sounded the area...
________________________________
The tone of the voice made Taehyung and I jump on the spot....his grip slowly loosened around me as we turned towards the voice...

"J-Jungkook...." we said in unison....

The look on his face was one I never saw before....his eyes dark....filled with anger.....his jaw clenched as he walked slowly towards us....

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!" he raised his voice as Jungkook grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me towards him....
"J-ung-"I tried to say but he cut me off....

"Shut up!" He shouted in my face....

"Don't Shout at her!" Taehyung said as he pulled on my other wrist.... "Let her go!" He continued....

"Excuse me?!" Jungkook said with disbelief in his voice.... "This is my wife..." he said as his eyebrows furrowed...

"Jungkook you don't know how to treat women..." Taehyung added as he tightened his grip around my arms....

"She's my wife, I could do her what I want..." Jungkook said as he pulled harshly on my other arm...

"STOP!" I shouted as I yanked my hands away from the two of them....

"Y/n...." Taehyung said softly....

"Yes I'm your wife...but you can't come in here and tell me what to do....I told you...this relationship will have understanding not love....don't think you can rule just because we signed some papers....." I ranted off at Jungkook as he became dumbfounded....

He raised his eyebrows slightly as he lightly smirked...

"Don't think I'm scared of you...I'm not like the other women you have in your bed every night...." I said fearlessly at him as tears rolled down my cheeks....

"Taehyung let's go...." I said a I grabbed Taehyung's arm and walked out....

"Y/n...stop..." Jungkook called out to me...
"Y/N!" He shouted my name as it echoed throughout the place...
"if you leave with him....prepare for the consequences...remember you're living with me...." Jungkook continued as I stood there still holding onto Taehyung's hand....

I turned around as I said... "why don't you have fun with that slut you were dying over in there..." I said as I pointed to the restaurant and left the restaurant with Taehyung hand still in mine.....

I don't know what had gotten into me.....but it needed to be said....I can't let Jungkook believe he can rule me or do what he wants to me....I'm not like the other girls....I'm not going to be his toy....I'm not going to let him play with my feelings.....

"Y/n...." Taehyung called out to me from behind as our hands were still interlocked...

"Just follow me, I already had a hard time walking out of there...." I said as I sighed and wiped my tears....

||JUNGKOOK POV ||

Aish....I groaned as I ruffled my fingers through my hair.....I can't let her get away....this will ruin our plan....Ugh!....She has no other place to go but my place....all her stuff are by me.....but I'm sure she's not going to give up so easily.....there's only one place Taehyung will take her.....

|| ||

"Where do you wanna go?" I asked