-13-

______________________________
......Jeon co....will gain Kim's co.....wealth....with that we can make them bankrupt....our business will finally be at the top.....

Kim's co. was always the problem....they are the most popular business right now....they gain money like there's no tomorrow....

My dad and y/n's dad were always friends they met through a business meeting when they now started their business....my dad always wanted to invest into Kim's co....but it wasn't the right time....now after so many years we came up with the perfect plan.....

Y/n's dad really believes we are going truly bankrupt....but we just lost 3 million dollars....one of our investors left us for Kim's co....

The only plan right now is to make y/n's dad sign the business over to her.....I need to make her fall for me...so I can persuade her.....when he does sign it over to her....I'll get half the share of the business as I'm her "husband"....everything will work out perfectly if I stay on track.....

"Come on let's clean.." y/n's voice pulled me out of my deep thoughts as I sat the the kitchen counter.....

I turned around to see y/n wearing the most shortest pants....and a crop top that exposed her soft stomach....the shorts hugged her curves as the top flowed loosely....as she threw her hair up in a messy bun the crop top risen and her light blue Lacey bra was exposed....

as she threw her hair up in a messy bun the crop top risen and her light blue Lacey bra was exposed

"Ahem..." she cleared her throat as she walked up to me...I didn't even realize I was still staring at her....Aish...this is going to be a hard....next thing I'm the one falling for her in the end....

"I...uh-.." I stuttered as she held her hands on her waist....

"Can we clean now?" She asked as she titled her head...

"Uh...yeah..." I said as I rubbed the nape of my neck...how am I suppose to control myself when she looks like this....

||     ||

"Jeon!" I shouted from the living room...
"Yes babygirl...." he said as he walked into the living room...

"Ahh...where's you shirt?" I exclaimed...

He walked into the living room...completely shirtless....his grey sweat pants hung from his tiny waist as his hard rock abs were exposed....

"It was getting hot..." he said as he ruffled his fingers through his hair..

"Put on a shirt..." I said as I covered my eyes with my arms....

"Don't you like what you see?" He said from the distance....

I peeped through my my fingers as I saw him walking closer...
"Jeon...don't you dare come closer..." I said as I slowly backed away but instead I fell on the couch....I gasped loudly...

He hovered over me as his leg held my legs apart.....
"You know what this outfit is doing to me...huh?!" He whispered as his fingers drew patterns on my exposed stomach.....

"You know what this crop top is doing to me?!" He whispered as he came closer....as he tugged on my shirt..... "you know what these shorts are doing to me?!" He said as he pushed his bulge onto me more....

A slight moan pursed through my lips s he smirked....
"You like that..huh?!" He said as he brushed his lips over mine....

He trailed his lips all over my jaw as he made it towards my neck....he left hot breaths on my neck as I titled my head back....I held onto his shoulders but he took my arms and pinned it above my head with only on of his hand....

"J-Jungkook...." I breathed out as he gripped my inner thigh with his free hand....

"I have one rule....I don't let girls touch me...." he said as he placed a deep kiss o my neck....he planted kisses all over my neck until he found my sweet spot....

I moaned out as he found the spot....I felt a smirk formed on his lips as he knew that was my spot....he sucked on it as he left wet kisses....I titled my head back as my back arched...his free hand travelled under my crop top as he gripped onto my bra and tugged on it.....

"Don't wear this when you're home..." he breathed out as he pulled back for air from my neck....he brought his face back up to mine as he scanned my lips....

"I wanted you so long...." He groaned out as his tongue travelled on his bottom lip....

"J-Jungkook....I-" I tried to say but he cut me off by kissing me....

He hummed in the kiss as he bit onto my bottom lip....his tongue found its way in my mouth without hesitation....

"DING DONG!" The door bell sounded...

I pulled back from the kiss as I breathed out..
"J-Jungkook the d-door..."

"Leave it..." he said as he kissed me back...this time the kiss was deep...passionate....filled with heat....

The bell sounded once more...I slightly opened my eyes as I pulled back...his eyebrows furrowed....

"I said leave it...." he said sternly as he kissed my neck....

"N-ext thing it's someone I-important..." I moaned out as he bit onto my neck...

"I don't care..." he said as he trailed lower and lower....

The door bell sounded once more as he reached the lining of my pants....

"Shit..." he groaned out...he got up....he was breathless as he ruffled his fingers through his hair....he wiped his lips as he walked towards the door....

I got up as I fixed my clothes and wiped my lips...my chest was heaving....heart racing....what just happened...I held onto my chest as I calmed myself.....

"Dad?!" Jungkook sounded from the door....
I got up as I rushed to the door...
I slightly bowed to him as I welcomed him with a smile....

"Am I interrupting?" He asked as he looked at my neck....

Jungkook's gaze followed his dad one as he saw my neck....the hickey that painted my neck with different tones of purple....I looked at Jungkook as he signaled me to hide my neck....

"I..uh...no we we're cleaning up a bit..." Jungkook said out of the blue as he stood in front of me.....

"Oh..." his dad chuckled at the sight as he winked at Jungkook....

"Come in sir..." I said from behind Jungkook...
________________________________
To be continued......
Don't forget to vote 👍🏻💜💜
Why do you think jungkook's dad is here??