-59-

_____________________________

My hands falling numb to my sides. My dress sliding out the tip of my fingers as it draped on the ground. A feeling I couldn't even describe took over my body. Tears couldn't help but invade my eyes. My mouth slightly falling open as a soft breath left my mouth. Heart sinking, breaking...it broke...into a million pieces at that one sight.

"Jungkook...." I breathed out... "Please...don't do this...not now...." tears fell from my eyes without any further hesitation. I didn't care anymore. This was something I didn't want to see tonight...especially tonight.....
It was...

Jiyeon....

Her body hovering over him as his hands trailed down her jaw. Her lips connected the the glass of red wine as she leaned in closer. Chuckles leaving his mouth as her lips brushed against his.

"JUNGKOOK!" I shouted out as I lost it. My mind wasn't the same right now. Fearlessly walking up to them I jerked her body off him.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" She scoffed as she eyed me with a shocked expression. Her eyebrows furrowed as a smirk formed, her body moving closer to me.

"Oh...are you jealous that I got your man more than you...." taking a sip from the glass of wine.

"Shut up! Why are you even here!" I shouted in her face.

"Your husband invited me up here..." she smirked as she looked across at him. A pale Jungkook taking over my sight. His hair disheveled, eyes red as his shirt fell loosely from his pants, he looked like an entire mess.

"Can't you just leave me alone!" I groaned as I stepped away from her. "Just get out from here..." I rolled my eyes as I turned around to face Jungkook.

"I'm not leaving you can't just come here and tell me what to do bitch!" She grabbed the back of my hair. Gripping onto her hands harshly I turned around as my hands slapped across her face.

"I'm his wife. I have all fucking right to tell a slut to go away!" I groaned as I pushed her hand back. Her mouth falling ajar as she saw my serious expression.

"You-"

"Why are you still fucking here! GO!" I pointed to the stairs.

Slowly turning on my heels as my eyes caught upon Jungkook. Why are you doing this Jungkook?

"Why?" I murmured out as I began sobbing.

"Jungkook..." I said as his eyes moved up to me. "Why?" I shook my head.

A sarcastic chuckle leaving his mouth as he walked closer to me. Stinking of alcohol he murmurs into my ears,
"If you want to ride other men then I can stick my dick in other woman too...." he chuckled.

"Jungkook..." I gasped as he moved back to the front of me. Tears helplessly falling as I sniffled. "Stop..."

"Why do you get uncomfortable when I take about how much men you've opened your fucking legs too...." he scoffed as he took a sip from his wine.

"Stop drinking....you're getting drunk..." I grabbed the glass from his hands harshly.

"You think I'm drunk..." he chuckled "I'm more than in my sober mind." He slurred out, but I knew he was drunk.

"Why were you with her? Why? Why tonight? Why now?" I sniffled.

"So I'm not allowed to be with her? you're allowed to make dates with other men in front my face...so what's your point?" He scoffed as he looked away. My eyes trailing down to his neck as spots of purple hues took over my eyes. Biting back on my tears I took a deep breath.

"Why do you do this to me? What have I done to you!" I looked down.

"Oh stop being so emotional let's lighten up the mood." He chuckled as he pulled me down the steps. We were now standing at the base of the staircase. His hands resting on my waist as he stood behind me. His lips brushing against my ears as he whispered,

"Let's play a game..." I felt his smirk. "Let's see who slept with more people from the crowd..."

"What?" My head slightly turned to face him.

"I'll go first..." he smiled.
________________________________
Thanks for reading ✨🥰