-74-

Continue listening to the song for this chapter as well :)•

••••••••

"No..." she cried out.

"Stop..." I breathed out as my free hands cupped her face. My thumb slowly caressing her cheek as her tears continued to fall. "This isn't you....don't do I....don't force yourself....stop...."

Her tears continued to fall as her eyes fluttered shut. Her cries becoming louder as my heart broke into a million pieces looking at her. It broke me even more knowing that I can't do anything.....I can't do anything to make her heart stop hurting....I couldn't help her.....I couldn't..... and it broke me.

"It's going to be okay...." I breathed out as my voice slightly cracked. Her tiny hands grasping around my hands as my body fell to the side of her. Her body curling up into a ball next to me as she held tightly onto my arms.

"I love him....." she cried out into my arm.

"I know you do...." I whispered out as I comforted her. It was the least I can do. It was in fact the only thing I can do right now.

Jungkook•

"Jeon Jungkook, the man himself...." a husky voice from behind me called out. My weak eyes turning to the direction of the sound as my eyes widened,

"Jimin?" I gasped out as I stood from my seat.

"When did you get back?" I asked as I pulled him into a hug.

"That's not important. Why are you here?" Jimin said as he eyed the girls that sat at my table. "The last time I checked you're married no?"

"Looks like you met Taehyung already." I scoffed as I turned around and smiled at the girls. "I have to go...tomorrow?" I questioned as I eyed the girls.

"He won't be here tomorrow!" Jimin scoffed out as he held a firm grip around my arms. "Here!" He said as he slapped some money on the table. "I'm sure this is the only reason you have him here...." he said as he harshly pulled me out the bar.

"What the hell!" I groaned out as I rubbed my wrists.

"This is what you've been doing while I was gone?" Jimin questioned with a concerned tone.

"I've done a lot of things..." I breathed out as I ruffled my fingers through my hair.

"Why can't you get a grip on yourself!" Jimin hands rested on his waist. "You're losing her Jungkook. You're losing her." He breathed out.

My eyes shot up as I eyed the older.

"Look at you. You're already in love with her. Stop running from it." Jimin said as he eyed my teary red eyes. "Your eyes says it all....this is love Jungkook....."

"Jimin....." I looked down as a single tear escaped. "You just got here don't let us start off on a bad note."

"Well it looks like that's how it's going to be...." Jimin said as he walked closer to me. His hands resting on my shoulders as my eyes towered up to meet his.

"She'll hate me Jimin...." I sniffled out.

"No she won't." Jimin sighed. "Why can't you open up to her? Show her you trust her."

"I can't. I can't do it. She doesn't deserve this kind of treatment." I sighed. "Once she knows the real me, the truth behind all of this.....she'll leave....I don't even know if she's coming back this time....."

"Do you want her to leave?" Jimin questioned.

"No." I blurted out softly. "Yes. I don't know..."

"This is the only way she'll leave me. I don't want her to know the real me. I don't want her to go through this...." I continued. "This is the only way, she'll leave. I don't want her to go through this. She doesn't deserve this."

"Why?" Jimin keeps questioning. "WHY?"

"Tell me why?" He continued.

"I...."

"Yes, you?" Jimin eyebrows quirked.

"I love her Jimin...." I cried out as tears fell from my eyes. "I love her Jimin...and it's killing me..."

"Now was that so hard?" Jimin giggled as he pulled me into a hug.

"W-what?" I said as my voice cracked.

"Was it so hard to say your feelings out loud?" Jimin patted my back. "No it wasn't...."

"Then why are you doing this to yourself..." Jimin breathed out.

"I-...." I choked out. "I promised myself I won't love....but....she....she changed it...she somehow changed my way of thought....."

"Then go after her." Jimin said as he pulled back from the hug. Tears stained my cheeks as I eyed him. "Look at you. You're a wreck...you're breaking down again...."

"This is why I'm afraid to face her. Open up to her."

"If she truly loves you, she'll understand you Jungkook...." Jimin crossed his arms. "She's waiting for you to open up to her....she just wants to see you be honest and true with her...."

"She's waiting for you to come back...."

"W-what?" I choked out.

"She's waiting for you Jungkook....she's waiting for you to tell her....those words...." Jimin said.

"I've lied to her way too much for her to believe anything I say now...." my hands ran over my face. "I can't go through the same thing again."

"Jungkook..." Jimin breathed out. "How many times do I have to tell you all women are not the same....can't you see y/n's different...."

"I know she's different....don't you understand I can't....I never loved a girl in years. Ive trained my heart to completely shut off....it's hard...." I sighed. "I don't know what's this feeling....."

"I know..." Jimin said. "Good thing I'm here..." he smiled.

"Hmm yeah sure. If you're such a love expert why don't you have a girlfriend?" My eyebrows quirked.

"Ya! I'm not stubborn like you." Jimin groaned out.

"Now...let's get a way to open up that stone heart of yours again...." he said as he wrapped his hands around my shoulder.

"Jimin-"

"Just trust me...."
_______________________________