-54-

______________________________
Strands of my hair wrapped around the hot curling iron as I sat at my dresser. My makeup already completed. I smacked my lips together as my eyes trailed down to meet the red lipstick. My makeup was simple by yet it had that glamour look. I wasn't rly much of a makeup fan but when it came to these occasions I had to.

Eye makeup

Running my fingers through the tight curls in attempt to loosen them up

Running my fingers through the tight curls in attempt to loosen them up. As they bounced back to their place, my hands made a side part in the hair. Glancing over my makeup once more I stood up as my hands smoothed over the sparkly black dress. The dress that made jungkook's eyes widen at first sight, the first dress that he didn't say 'Great' to.

Outfit

Placing some of my favorite fragrance on my wrists,behind my ears and neck

Placing some of my favorite fragrance on my wrists,behind my ears and neck. I grabbed up my purse making my way to the door. Taking a deep breath as I counseled myself mentally.

Slowly walking down the steps, my hands gripped the sides of the dress. Taking it step by step I finally arrived at the bottom. It wasn't easy to walk down steps in these heels. Hips swaying and I made my way to the living room.

Tonight is the night, the night our fathers are going to announce our marriage. I don't really get the point of this but...I guess that's how business marriages work right?. I never thought Jungkook and I would have gotten by this much. It's been almost a month since I moved in here....I thought he would have been a lot more worse but as the days trickled down.....we gotten much more closer. Yes we had our arguments, but we didn't have one after that day...

Jungkook

Pulling down on my tuxedo, I walked down the steps. Adjusting the watch on my wrist, my hands buried in my pockets. My hair neatly combed up, as my own fragrance attacked my nose. I think I over did it a bit. My tongue grazing over my lips as I glanced back upstairs, it seemed as if y/n wasn't ready just yet. Looking back down, I walked over to the living room. I might as well wait for her there.

"Y/n...." I gasped out as the person that stood in front of me was....completely different. My feet stood rooted to the floor as my eyes trailed up and down her body. The dress hugging her curves in the most perfect way, better than I expected. Her smooth legs that were exposed as the dress moved around, the sparkly heels that added that extra glam. Her hair styled in the most perfect way as the red lipstick covered her lucious lips.

"You look beautiful...." I breathed out. I never thought I'll be saying this right now but, it needed to be heard, it needed to be said. She looked absolutely breath taking and I couldn't help but agree to the statement. This was the first time.....in about 2 years.....I told a girl she's beautiful....not just saying it....but genuinely meaning it.

"Thank you...." she blushed as she looked down. "You look handsome yourself...." she smiled as she looked back up to me.

"Oh uh...thank you..." my hands rubbed the nap of my neck. Walking over to her, a smile pasted my face.
"You ready for tonight?"

"Yeah....I mean we look as if we're happily married..." she chuckled.

"That's true...." I giggled back. "Now listen, there will be a lot of boys my age over there, stay by my side. I don't want you straying away..." I smirked as she took a step closer to me.

"And what will happen if I don't stay by your side...." she whispered.

"Don't test me now....because I can fucking rip this dress of you and forget about that party...." my voice became low and husky. Y/n wasn't as innocent as she appeared....she definitely had her freaky side and she knew what....got me excited.

"Mr. Jeon... what's with that attitude..." her eyebrows quirked.

"Because of you...." I bit onto my bottom lip as my hands snaked around her waist.

"Don't mess up my makeup...." she hummed as her head pulled back.

"Just one kiss...we have to practice after all. We have to make all of this look real in the party..."

"No...don't you think we practiced enough?" Her head titled to the side. My grip tightened around her waist as I saw the heat forming in her eyes. She knew is she talked to me like this, I'll lose it.

"We can never have enough practice babygirl..." I whispered lowly in her ears. Brushing my lips against her ears and making it towards her lips. "Just one kiss..." I breathed out. I was ready to not go to this party and rip this dress of her. I couldn't bring myself to open up to her or allow her access to my heart but I hated to admit she took me the best in bed.

"It's not my fault if u get lipstick on your lips..." she giggled.

"I don't care..." I breathed out as our eyes fluttered shut. Our lips connected as I felt the lipstick pasting on my lips. Pulling back from her, a slight giggle left her lips as she eyed my lips.

"Is it bad?"

"Let me help you..." she chuckled as her lips wiped across my lips removing the lipstick. "There ya go..."

"You ready to go now?" She questioned. "It's almost 8. They would be worried about us..."

"We're newly weds aren't we? We need out time too..." our forehead now connected.

"Yeah yeah...now let's go..."
_______________________________
Thanks for reading ✨🥰