-27-

Hope you enjoyed that edit 😊

Credits @VTAEXOXO

Go check out her edits 💜

............

"Eomma....don't worry we'll take care of this..." Taehyung sounded to his mom as we approached the door..I hid behind the door as I saw Taehyung's mom nodded and left for the bathroom I heard...she did say she had to freshen up and I think...now was the perfect time to do so.

"What do you want Jungkook?!"  Taehyung's deep voice echoed causing me to jump with fright behind the door.

"Where's y/n?! I know she's here...." I heard Jungkook voice say from outside...I took a deep breath as I built up all the courage I could find within me to talk to Jungkook right now. I didn't want Taehyung and Jungkook to create a scene right now....at least not ever....at least not over me....they're best friends....and I don't want to be the one to ruin that special bond between them.

"Jungkook...." I choked out as I appeared from behind the door...my gaze still glued to my feet....

"Y/n...what are you doing..." I heard Taehyung say from the side of me. I knew he wanted me to stay quiet and let him deal with this but I wasn't gonna let that happen. If I left it at that they would have broke out into a huge argument and I know it.

"Y/n..." I heard jungkook's voice cracked...

I slowly looked up only to meet a puddle of water surrounding his feet. Droplets of water falling everywhere. His eyes blood shot red. His hair soaked...water fell from the tips of his hair as they trickled down his face.

"Why are you so wet? Where's your car?" I questioned with a slight worried tone.

"It wasn't starting so I ran here..." he said as a sneeze left his mouth.

"In this weather? You're not serious?!" I scoffed...

"I did y/n...just for you...." Jungkook continued...

"Look Jungkook I don't have time for your games....why are you here?!" I said as I crossed my arms. One part of me felt bad for him running all the way here in this weather but the other part of me....wanted to teach him a lesson.

"Y/n...nothing happened between Jiyeon and I...it's just..." Jungkook said but suddenly his words....went clear...my thoughts jumbled....vision becoming blurry with tears that were forming in my eyes...

"D-did y-you just say Jiyeon?!" I repeated as I stuttered forcing myself to look him in the eyes. My feet becoming weak...head heavy...chest heaving...

"Yes...nothing happened between us...she-"

"Shut up...." I said below my voice...but he still continued..

"She forced herself on me Y/n....it wasn't what it seemed..."

"JUNGKOOK SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I shouted at him making Taehyung grab my arm gently....tears now falling from my eyes without any second thoughts.....

"What's your relationship with Jiyeon?!" I questioned, "ANSWER ME NOW!" I raised my voice. I was becoming impatient...

"She- I-" he tried to say but I cut him off once more.

"You guys slept together didn't you?!" I shouted once more...

"Look y/n...I.." Jungkook tried to grab my arm but I pulled away....Taehyung tried to grab my shoulders but I pushed him away as well. I wasn't in my right senses right now....I felt as if the whole world had just crumbled on me.

"Y/n? Do you know Jiyeon!?" Taehyung questioned in a calm tone..his eyes becoming worried....

"Do I know Jiyeon?! She my fucking best friend!" I said...

"WHAT?!" Taehyung and Jungkook responded in unison...

"You're the one....you're the boy who broke her heart and played her like a toy.....you're the one who made her like this......" I sounded as tears rolled down my cheeks....

"You're the one who I lost my best friend to...." I continued..

"Y/n....it wasn't like that....all of that are lies..." Jungkook tried to say but I wasn't in to hear another word from him...

"I don't fucking care! You could be lying for all I know! What reason is there for me to believe you!" I shouted at him once more as I walked closer to him looking at him directly into his eyes...

"Y/n...SHE USED ME FOR FUCKING MONEY!" He shouted in my face...

I stood dumbfounded as his eyes pierced through me.

"I'm not the kind of guy you think I am y/n...just listen to me please..." Jungkook said as he grabbed onto my arms....

"I don't believe you Jungkook! I can't! After all the things you did I can't! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT JUNGKOOK! BUT I WAS WRONG!" I shouted as I tears fell down my cheeks....

"Why are you even here?! Why did you run through the rain?! Why did you do this?! Why did you fuck another girl in your office?! Why did you lie to me and go to the bar that night?! Why are you LIKE THIS!? Can't you just settle down! You're fucking married Jungkook! To me! The only reason I'm doing this is for my dad....but as soon as I get a chance....WE'RE DONE!" I ranted off to him not giving him a chance to throw any words in between.

"You'll be free to go fuck anyone you want! You'll be free to tarnish other girls image...but not mine! Why don't you believe in love huh!? WHY?! Is it because one of those FUCK GIRL BROKE YOUR HEART! DID YOUR MOTHER TEACH YOU ANYTHING?!"

"Y/N SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT IN THIS WORLD TO MENTION MY MOTHER LIKE THIS!" Jungkook shouted back in my face. Tear welled up into his red eyes...his veins in his neck rising...his breath hitching with every word.

"Y/n...I think that's enough....you're saying things out of you league now...." Taehyung sounded from behind me signaling me to stop what I was doing....did I go to far? Why is he crying?! I suddenly gulped as all the words I said to him echoed back into my ears....I wasn't the type of girl to talk to other people like this....but why did I go off on Jungkook like that?!

"J-Jungkook..I-" I tried to say but....

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" He shouted as his arms extended and pushed me causing me to fall back. Luckily Taehyung was there and caught me.
________________________________
To be continued.....
Don't forget to vote 😊
Leave your thoughts in the comments...
Where is this going to go now?! Will y/n realize what she did?! Will Taehyung tell her something that is going to change her mind?!

~xoxo~